It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the first atheist Prez?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

This DeVos lady, she is scary, she is literally on a mission to destroy public education in the US. I can see the Senate hearings now,

I can absolutely see here Gerrymandering school districts in a racial divide.

Gonna set us back 50 years of all that's been accomplished to move us forward.

Charters and vouchers is all she is interested in, she has friends that will profit both ways. Rick Scott in Florida the same way.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This DeVos lady, she is scary, she is literally on a mission to destroy public education in the US. I can see the Senate hearings now,

Charters and vouchers is all she is interested in, she has friends that will profit both ways. Rick Scott in Florida the same way.

I know.

So parents who put their kids in private Christian schools can use public funding.

As if, public education funds can spread any thinner.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I can't watch videos if you want it to mean something, you actually have to explain it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I know.

So parents who put their kids in private Christian schools can use public funding.

The thing that Rick Scott is involved in in FL is online classes, and they want to pay them the same as the public schools, it is straight up fraud BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I can't watch videos if you want it to mean something, you actually have to explain it.

I think its Trump at church holding a bible.

Proof. Ya know . . .

edit on 25-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I know.

My Father in Law funded both of my kids to Catholic school for 13 years, they got a very good education, my daughter went on to get a 4 year degree and her masters on a scholarship. My son did three years of college and decided he wanted to be a bartender, he makes good money, so what the hell. Mainstream Christian schools I have no issue with, we may not see eye to eye, but some of these little, cultist christian schools, and the the 60 IQ homeschooling parents I have a major issue with.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Could he look any more out of place and confused????

The look on his face was priceless. Every time he opened his eyes while they were praying he had a look of "WTF are these people talking about???" "Why is this guy putting his hand on my face!!!"

LOLOLOL

How can anyone watch that and think these people aren't seriously damaged mentally??? They're like a cult of crazies.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I did not put an explanation for the video because it speaks for itself, and its more meaningful if you listen to it.
If I describe it, most people will not bother to listen, they will just disregard it.

I have strongly felt that there is something big going on in the world now.
There is a battle that will affect everyone for generations.
It reminds me of the Steven King movie, The Stand.
And no, I am not saying that real life is like a movie, but it is the nearest comparison I can think of for what I am feeling is going on in the world right now.

I thought we might be on the right path with the end of the election, but there are evil forces still at work trying to disrupt. They will not give up easily. The fact that they are still trying to take him down means that Trump really might be who need to change the outcome.

I think Trump might be the one strong enough to fight for right in this battle.
We don't need a saint, and he certainly is not that.
Stu Redman was not a saint either, but he was chosen to take up the fight. (I know - not real, but I am trying to make a comparison. We don't need a saint. We need someone to fight.)
We don't need a mystical "savior" either.
We need a real man who will stand up to the evil and do battle.

I don't know who the equivalent of Randall Flagg might be. (again, just making a comparison to represent the most evil entity we may face)
I thought it might be Hillary Clinton, but now I feel she was a puppet being used, although evil in her own right enough to be chosen.
Someone more sinister is pulling the strings.

So, if Trump is religious or not is not what we need to be concerned about.
We need to put our faith in someone to do battle for us.
I think that might be Trump.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I did not put an explanation for the video because it speaks for itself, and its more meaningful if you listen to it.
If I describe it, most people will not bother to listen, they will just disregard it.

And no, I am not saying that real life is like a movie, but it is the nearest comparison I can think of for what I am feeling is going on in the world right now.

I thought we might be on the right path with the end of the election, but there are evil forces still at work trying to disrupt. They will not give up easily. The fact that they are still trying to take him down means that Trump really might be who need to change the outcome.

Stu Redman was not a saint either, but he was chosen to take up the fight. (I know - not real, but I am trying to make a comparison. We don't need a saint. We need someone to fight.)

I don't know who the equivalent of Randall Flagg might be. (again, just making a comparison to represent the most evil entity we may face)
I thought it might be Hillary Clinton, but now I feel she was a puppet being used, although evil in her own right enough to be chosen.

Interesting, I have read the book too, a couple of times. Stu Redman stood against everything that Donald Trump stands for, so I find you analysis very interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This country needs a leader, Trump ain't it, Hillary ain't it, and I see no one in the wings. I am old, but there needs to be someone to unify this country again.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Your obsession with Trump as some kind of Savior of the People against Evil is quite imaginative I must say.

Only made all the more entertaining as you attribute this alleged Evil we must fight to some unknown and unseen entity.

Clearly there is a problem in that kind of thinking. But I doubt you'll see it even if I explained why. Nor would you find it very entertaining if I did. So I won't.

I do find it disturbing how willingly you will fall in line behind someone based off of your fantastic imagined beliefs and invisible forces of evil.

How this doesn't sound crazy to you will always amaze me.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

This country needs a leader, Trump ain't it, Hillary ain't it, and I see no one in the wings. I am old, but there needs to be someone to unify this country again.

I'm old too.

I'll take Hillary.

NO to Trump. Just look at his cabinet choices.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I read the book several times and saw the movie several times.

Stu Redman stood against evil.
He did not set out to lead the battle, just as Trump did not decide to take it on until later in life, after he saw that something had to be done.
They are both ordinary men who took on an epic responsibility against impossible odds.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's a feeling.
I'm sure I am not the only one who feels the stress level in this country and the world reaching explosion level.

I think the evil is in the form of Soros, but likely it is more like the movement he represents.

The analogies were to make a point.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Something else I caught in this post was the term "a real man", being a kind of red neck kind of guy, I have explored that in my mind. "A Real Man" will stand up for you in any situation, they will defend you, they will hold you. Apparently you have never known one, that is a sad situation.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I'm old too.

I'll take Hillary.

NO to Trump. Just look at his cabinet choices.

His cabinet choices blow goats, and I am not sure many of them will find confirmation. He is paying off his donors.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I think its Trump at church holding a bible.

Proof. Ya know . . .

That's Ken Copeland too giving the first of the prayers. Truly one of Gods most beloved Devotees and Voice of Reason!! LOLOLOL

Here's a recent totally sane message he had to deliver to his followers.

Really Mr. Copeland. Is what God himself told you???

Well, then I guess we don't have to question it now do we??? Because obviously Ken has a direct line to God Himself.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I read the book several times and saw the movie several times.

Stu Redman stood against evil.
He did not set out to lead the battle, just as Trump did not decide to take it on until later in life, after he saw that something had to be done.
They are both ordinary men who took on an epic responsibility against impossible odds.

You do realize that Trump represents evil to many of us. He is rich, he is obnoxious. Trump is not a leader, I am sorry to inform you.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hah. You are making unfounded assumptions

Although my "real man" passed away years ago, leaving me with our precious children to remember him by. And he could never be replaced, because I have found that they are rare indeed.

Perhaps I am not great at explaining myself sometimes.
By "real man", I meant that I was not trying to say that we need some kind of "saint" or "savior", although I was using these analogies.
We just need a man who can do the job.

edit on 11/25/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join