It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the first atheist Prez?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

You mean "Real Men" aren't privileged "Pu$$y Grabbers"???

Well, I guess I've been misinformed. I'm shocked.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You have a right to your opinion.
I don't share it.
I have done enough research to know there is a different man, not perfect, but who has been characterized in an unfair manner.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Hah. You are making unfounded assumptions

Although my "real man" passed away years ago, leaving me with his precious children to remember him by. And he could never be replaced, because I have found that they are rare indeed.

Perhaps I am not great at explaining myself sometimes.
By "real man", I meant that I was not trying to say that we need some kind of "saint" or "savior", although I was using these analogies.
We just need a man who can do the job.

I don't think he can do it, my opinion. I didn't vote for him or Hillary, Johnson got my vote. I think he will fail biggly, his cabinet picks so far have demonstrated this.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

As I said, he is not perfect.
But if you actually listen to that video, what he said has been twisted.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I lived a somewhat alternative lifestyle for a few years as an Alpha Male, Pu$$y grabbers were not welcome. Alpha Males were. Tells me something about our Pres elect.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Oh, I've listened to it plenty.

He's straight up joking about how when you're rich and famous you can assault women sexually and get away with it.

That is exactly what he is saying. Whether or not he's done it is up for debate. But he is joking about it. Worse is the fact that generally speaking he is essentially bragging about how Fame and Wealth gives those who have it a clear path in abusing others because of it. It's a joke to him. A perk that he finds amusing that can be used to violate a woman and get away with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

As I said, he is not perfect.
But if you actually listen to that video, what he said has been twisted.

He is not perfect, he is seriously flawed. The fact that you and his other followers cannot recognize that is what scares the hell out of normal folks.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I lived a somewhat alternative lifestyle for a few years as an Alpha Male, Pu$$y grabbers were not welcome. Alpha Males were. Tells me something about our Pres elect.

I'm very attracted to "solid on the ground" Alpha Males.

You grab my body parts - - I'm gonna deck you.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

seeing as he had a convention get together with a bunch of Christian pastors to pray together, not really the trademark of an Athiest.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have heard Trump thank God for many things, so, NOT AN ATHEIST.

But bearing false witness against someone all the time like Trump haters are doing is a sign of one.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I'm very attracted to "solid on the ground" Alpha Males.

You grab my body parts - - I'm gonna deck you.

Usually how it goes Annee

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

seeing as he had a convention get together with a bunch of Christian pastors to pray together, not really the trademark of an Athiest.

I once ate breakfast with a Grand Dragon of the KKK, doesn't make me one of them. I said grace at Thanksgiving yesterday as an agnostic, was my place as the elder male. Don't take single incidents as a trademark.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I have heard Trump thank God for many things, so, NOT AN ATHEIST.

But bearing false witness against someone all the time like Trump haters are doing is a sign of one.

Bring me a source.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Well they all pushed their followers to get him elected. He owes them at least something after all. Copeland was telling all christians that if they didn't vote for Trump they would be considered Murderers and God would punish them accordingly.

With that kind of dedication to your campaign I'd say letting the man pray on you and lay hands on you a few times is a pretty fair trade after all.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Warning to all you Trumpeters, we are going to hold your feet to the fire. If you have evidence bring it, if not, we will shut you down.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Interesting.
For months I have seen anti-Trump people make all kinds of accusations with no proof.
And when Trump supporters show proof, it is ignored, because it does not fit the agenda of Trump haters.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Interesting.
For months I have seen anti-Trump people make all kinds of accusations with no proof.
And when Trump supporters show proof, it is ignored, because it does not fit the agenda of Trump haters.

I am seriously confused what have you shown proof for? He held a bible in a church and that makes him a Christian?

I have held a bible in a church and totally claim myself as agnostic at this point.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Name me one Christian act that Donald Trump has ever done?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Very interesting, a Trump supporter with two stars, when no on has spoke up for a very long time. Seems like Donald has inspired the cowards on the interwebs. We will star ya, we will like ya, but hell no, we ain't saying nothing.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What would make you think Hillary is more religious then Trump?

I'm sure they're both equally without faith.
Hillary just pretends harder.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join