It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my daughter.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I get that its tough on the family . Just hang in there .

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm still here and checking in. Wishing you and the family well!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Keep reporting on the house she is in.

If you have buddies, Ive seen a few local militias offer support by just camping outside a house like you described just to bring attention to it....constantly.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Just checking in mate , how are things with the daughter . Bloody heat , had to can crabbing . Oh well theres next weekend .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Hows the daughter going , all well i hope . PS check your PMs .

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Any up-dates???

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Speak to the police, they may actually be able to help you. They may be able to get her locked in a court ordered rehab if she tests positive for something, that gives you a chance.

They may be able to shut down the house and arrest some of the others, they may even be willing to leave her in a cell for a couple of days for a bit of a scare. They may even be able to slap someone with "corruption of a minor" charges, at very least.

Get her out of there, do whatever you have to do.
Good luck.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hi hutchy,

Things are really awry. To keep you up to date, and its taken a month for me to reply. I am the lowest I have ever felt.

Daughter had a holiday with friends and got away for 2 weeks with another family up north from us. Took a shine to their son whom I figured was alright. Both parents hard workers as was the lad, Came back and things were rosy. Young man came and stayed. Hard working young chap, 6 days a week and all.

Anyway turns out he brought some "weed" with him. The weed was taken by one of his stupid friends who was also visiting. As you could imagine there was a bit of # stirring in that circle.

I got the young man aside and told him, in no uncertain terms that there will be no marijuana in my house. Also no other drugs. Boy dumps daughter because of this it seems.

Daughter wants to be able to have drugs in the house. Sorry, but no. The self harm started again. Her anger spilled over onto the local school bus where she was told to stop swearing on the local bus and answered the bus driver referring to the other half dozen kids, "I'll stab them". Bus driver, good friend, rings my wife and reports that she is over the top. The changeover bus to high school reports she cannot be trusted. Swears and threatens other kids, including young ones.

We were informed of this where at that time she was at a friends place up the road. (rural). I informed the police who turned up after she turned up home stoned off her eyeballs. I felt sorry for the young local constable who arrived seemingly had his hands tied but did ask some questions.

I treated the threat to stab kids on the bus seriously but when questioned about this she said it was just a joke. I explained I fear, due to her mental health when under the influence, she may carry out these actions of stabbing someone else of taking the self harm a bit further.

Well anyway, the result was she rang someone. And took off last night. Then at midnight contacted my wife requesting to be picked up from the "house" where it all happens. My lovely wife did so with the help of my eldest son and his friends.

This morning she has rung again to be picked up and taken off.

Facts: I'm not allowed to prevent her doing these things. She is a state ward. Considered a young adult. Family and Community Services have been notified. Our personal belongings are disappearing. She admits she smokes everyday. She has said she is leaving and never coming back. When the police constable asked her what she thought of me she said straight away "He's a "C". My wife and I were present at this juncture. Admittedly she was high at that time.

So for anyone following this thread I feel we have done everything we can to help her. I find it difficult to leave the family home. She also records any conversations and videos anyone in the house. You don't know this until you actually see the phone pointing at you. While talking to the police officer we walked outside and she followed filming the officer so I ushered him a little bit further away to talk to him confidentially. She snuck around the house, gently opened a window and I didn't see her filming the entire conversation about drug use and where I believe she's getting them until that conversation was finished.

Well mate, I feel a little depressed, can't sleep and don't even want to go to work today. Thanks for your thoughts. I will update. Having a rest to get my head around this and may go to work later.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LilFox

Thanks for your thoughts. As explained to Hutch. We are trying every possible avenue. Seems there's a network for these young ones. If it's not one house then there's another.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Cheers NS. Sorry for the wait and appreciate your concern, I just replied to Hutch.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Love to have something like you suggested. No militia's here. Yes, I can only keep reporting it. Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Oh Sweetie, this is just heart breaking. I was really hoping that things would have turned around by now for the better. I will still pray and have you and your family in my thoughts. Hugs!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Bally,

So sorry this is still not improving.

Reading her threats on the bus and self harm you may want to consider getting her help for anxiety/ depression. A visit to a doctor and some therapy is needed. I know it is hard to get her there, but I hope somehow you can get through to her it is not a punishment but a step in well being. It is harder for her to be in her head right now than it is to watch how she is reacting.

If you are a diabetic, you need insulin, if you break your arm, you put on a cast, it is simple health care and hopefully she can come to the realization.

Hugs .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hopefully my PM will help a little . Keep up the good fight .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Are you sending him crabs? LOL! Sorry, thought we could use some light hearted humor. When my life was falling apart, humor helped some.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Went crabbing monday , apparently neither my lad or myself can count as we came home 3 short of our quota .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

lol, I've caught crabs many times. I wouldn't mind catching Hutchies crabs. Humor appreciated.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Nice, lost count aye? How many beers mate?

bally.

Appreciate the PM.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

No beers , had to drive back to Adelaide that arvo . Big day , didn't take much rocking that night . Any time your down here give us a bell and i will make something happen .
edit on 16-3-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

We ask her to see a GP with regards her physical health. Would like to see her pretty face healthy again. Need to see her smile once more too and be happy.

Presently can't get the health issue through to her.

bally

I follow your thread when it pops up, and I can really feel your pain.

You I feel are too close to your problem .... as a parent we dont want

our children to suffer, but she is not feeling the pain, (which is what makes

someone not want to go there ever again) you are picking her

up before she falls, and hard as it seems I fear you are going to need to

let her fall, and leave her to pick herself up? (tough love) but

regardless ..... I fear it is you who will hurt more.

I dont know if thats of any help to you......she is your youngest and it is

natural to want to nurture, but her personality might need the knocks that

real life provides. What struck me on reading these last postings was the

manner in which she had control, and was running rings around you and her

mother.

I can only wish you well and hope things get better, but I fear it will take

time.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join