It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my daughter.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
G'day, sad day for me. Simply put, my youngest lady out of 7 children has decided to live within a house where drugs, meth, acid, coke and smoke are dealt from.

She is only 16. I have sincerely asked her siblings to contact her and come to her senses before she is entirely lost. But reality tends to lend itself to my senses that she is gone. Sadly it is like a death to me and her mother and siblings. No contact and of course authorities say that she is over 16 and has the right to choose her life.

As a father I feel I have failed. My spouse (mother) feels the same. Dammit@!!! I hate this feeling. So I have quickly,,,penciled a verse to get it off my chest and post it here to my ATS family.

"Hi! 16 and my life is wasted.
Only 16 years and the drugs have won.
What I was given and tasted,
means my happy life is gone.

I hate my mum
and despise my dad,
My sisters are worthless pieces of crap
and my brothers are simply maple sap.

See you, you, you stupid stupid parents,
No more useless tyrants.
I went my own ways, always, you are to blame you pricks.
Call me priceless, instead of princess.

You, you useless grownup,
Fancy telling me what to do,
Makes me,
want to throw up.

"f" you.
hate you.
You effn "Cs"
It's your fault I'm dying,
Soon I'll be flying.

My choice,
My voice,
hate you lot,
now I've lost my young life.
Wear these colors with pride,
It'll be all you got.

Kind regards,

rather sad presently,

bally and partner.
edit on 24-11-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I grabbed my daughter and put her in a girls lock down school in Montana out in the middle of nowhere... She was 16 and stayed 2 years, now she is 31 and still alive

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

You as a father have to do anything to get her back. She is your blood.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm so sorry, I don't know any words to ease your pain or answer your questions. I just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you and your family.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about what's happening with your daughter.

Don't blame yourself as I'm sure you did the best job you knew how to do. Sometimes people refuse to accept sound advice and warnings from others, and will therefore need to face the consequences of their actions before they learn their lesson.

Hopefully she will soon come to her senses and welcome you back into her life with open arms.

edit on 24/11/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Never give up to get your daughter back. She is still naive to the ways of the world even though she may say otherwise. She is still alive and it's not too late to get her out of this bad situation. Let her hate you and scream and shout at you and in return show nothing but love and care. Save her from becoming just another statistic.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Please don't give up on your daughter. It sounds as if she has given up on herself, and needs someone else, like her parents, to hold out hope FOR her.

I say this as a daughter who once put her parents in a somewhat similar position. Alcohol was my drug, and with it I lost my marriage, my child, and my security clearance which was a requirement for the very elite position which I held and worked very hard for in my career.

My parents never outwardly gave up on me. They very well may have given up on me, as I kept going lower and lower into my alcoholism and bringing about increasingly bizarre, alarming, and frightening circumstances along with it. I can hardly bear to think about the terror and heartbreak I must have caused them over a period of about 2 years, which was about the time it took for my problem to go into full-fledged and rapid downfall.

I don't know if I would be still alive (and sober, for years now) today if my parents hadn't kept the faith on my behalf. I had given up on myself, and didn't think I was worth saving, but they did, and so I had that to grab hold of when I was ready to climb out of one hell and into the other (being newly sober).

I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. Reach out to other parents who have been in your shoes for support, let others help and comfort you, and also know that some, no matter how down-for-the-count they may appear, can and do make their way back to life. They usually don't do it alone, though.....
edit on 24-11-2016 by KansasGirl because: Typing on a phone blows.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

I will, sir/lady. Mark my words.

bally

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have two daughters and feel your pain but don't give up on them. If she's in a meth house, I'd probably be calling the police ASAP, could be the best thing to happen to her. I've seen many a life ruined by meth and coc aine.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I thought the magic number was 18? Not 16.

She is still a juvenile. She is also a Child in Need of Supervision, (Person in need of supervision), and once under court supervision, they can 'cause' her to come home. Of course, a lot of good that will do if she's determined not to be there, but if she is living where there are illegal activities going on, she becomes a "juvenile delinquent", and you can have her arrested. The court can sort out what treatment options are, and they will sometimes pay for it.

It's "tough love", and not a fun thing to do, but it's often better than the alternative.

Good luck and I'm so sorry to hear this, but I wouldn't throw in the towel. Never give up.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Cheers for your kind words. I won't give up but have to separate the pain in my heart from other physical thoughts towards those who have poisoned my little girls mind and body before she reached her true abilities.

bally

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Where are you and how is it that you feel so helpless?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Great words, sir,

but 16 where I reside is age enough to leave home and strike out on your own path.

Police can't help and I wouldn't waste their time trying to reason with her. Why?... because it would make the situation worse. I/we want her back to our fold but if our way of living isn't what she wants at her lawful age then really there is nothing I can do.

my kindest regards,

bally.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Where am I ?

I am in a world of hurt.

Why am I helpless?

Because my little darling knows that she has every right to leave home after 16 years.

thankyou, kind regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If this had been my daughter,I would have gone right over to that drug house.
Grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and dragged her kicking and screaming
out to my car. I would be like a mama bear if someone tried stopping me.

My kid is in her 40's now and things have changed for the worse over the years.
It is unheard of a 16 year old girl being considered old enough to make her own
decisions.I always thought the age was 18 and nothing a parent could do,but 16?
Some 16 year old girls' can't even decide what they are going to wear to school
the next day.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Your advice is sound, but police will require the tangible evidence of drugs in the neighborhood where I live. I have only hearsay evidence from her friends. (no one person has the guts to put their observations on paper or give evidence in an interview)

It is outwardly obvious whats going on. But I won't give up.

my regards and thanks for the reply,

bally

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I think the poster meant..what country and state are you in. (?)

The age of consent is 18 in much of the west. 16 is still a juvenile and subject to different, more restrictive, laws...unless you are in some other country.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I don;t think you are in the US, so 16 may be the age of majority.

If I had the money, though, I would find a means of 'removeing her' to a safe place, a rehab or other place.I feel very bad for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

If I showed any form of aggression albeit physical or mental I'd be in a world of hurt. Force-ably taking my daughter at this age would result in a charge of 'kidnapping' which carries a 'life' imprisonment term.

I'm willing to get my daughter back but I have to weigh up at what cost to my other 6 children and wife.

My regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If you cannot risk the legal implications, just constantly call the police on the house.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join