It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my daughter.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Thanks for your understanding. Yep, we both feel the pain but I tend to think so is my daughter presently. I do blame the cannabis for tipping her over.

She will not come now because of what occurred yesterday and as she told her mother on the phone she can't stand living here any more.

She wants money sent and said she will move south to here grandparents. Wife's family. Tragically I feel they are too frail to cope and she will run all over them. Presently she is at another place overnight.

Her guidance teacher has apparently told her at school (Daughter tells mom on phone) that she doesn't have to go back home and she can find elsewhere to live if she wishes because of her age.

My wife and I have discussed this at length today. We both agree, no drugs in our house. My thoughts are the guidance teacher wasn't informed of that fact.

Thanks again for writing.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Cheers Zazz. Can't even get her to see a doctor about her constant coughing, hacking and throwing up on occasions. Have not heard back from the police constable. I hope he follows this through.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
Thanks for your understanding. Yep, we both feel the pain but I tend to think so is my daughter presently. I do blame the cannabis for tipping her over.

Sadly it does cause paranoia.

She will not come now because of what occurred yesterday and as she told her mother on the phone she can't stand living here any more.

She wants money sent and said she will move south to here grandparents. Wife's family. Tragically I feel they are too frail to cope and she will run all over them. Presently she is at another place overnight.

If she needs money tell her she will need to work for it? Which would buy

time? I agree even if her grandparents were not fragile, she is looking for

who she can manipulate best, and however much they love her they dont

have the knowledge or firmness to deal with her. I am a firm believer in

tough love, I have seen it work when applied.

Her guidance teacher has apparently told her at school (Daughter tells mom on phone) that she doesn't have to go back home and she can find elsewhere to live if she wishes because of her age.

I love these 'guidance teachers' answers straight out of books.

Tell her its fine to live else where, but as she already has a home with you

you will not be able to fund her, so she will have to work for all that living

independently costs .... food rent utilities. Currently that is a problem in

a part of my own family, the hard facts of the costs have been pointed out

in black and white so it has been understood, fourtunately in this case drugs

are not involved only the angst of having to toe the line.

My wife and I have discussed this at length today. We both agree, no drugs in our house. My thoughts are the guidance teacher wasn't informed of that fact.

True she will be telling the 'guidance teacher' what she wants them to know.

Can you get a meeting with her and your wife and daughter all together?

I am glad you and your wife agree on your house rules ...... My own daughter

has a rule her children are fully aware of it goes .....

*Your home my house my rules*

And again my best to your wife and self.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Very bad afternoon for us. Things are getting out of hand.

bally

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Very bad afternoon for us. Things are getting out of hand.

bally

Sorry I didn't check in sooner!!! So, what's happening now?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Just briefly NS, last week my daughter really lost it after I reported her to the police. She had also turned up for her part time work stoned and was off her face talking to the police officer. Stoned on the school bus etc.

She treated it as I'd breached her trust. Started swearing, throwing things in her room. Snapping at her mother. She has left to live with her grandparents.

An interview with the school counselor by her mother, my wife, revealed my daughter was angry because we were tormenting her and told her to leave. She sort accommodation and the counselor told her she could leave and live where ever she desires.

So much for BS. The counselor was put straight regarding the situ by my wife and apologised. Pretty obvious reasons why my daughter was given the advice because she can be a good liar. Tragic, sad. She was smoking pot daily at 16. Has turned her into a person that appears to be bipolar. Happy and loving when she is straight but nasty and foreboding when she needs a smoke and afterwards damn right dangerous to herself and others.

Anyone says marijuana is harmless needs to spend sometime with my daughter.

Police officer said, probably rightly so, "I can't stop her from smoking marijuana." He can stop her smoking tobacco but not marijuana. Can you believe that!

Sorry, rant over,,,just adusting once more.

Thanks for your concern,

bally

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I'm sorry Bally

Marajuana is ruining our kids. My son just completed 28 days of rehab because of it. On top of that, we found out that he was laced apparently with Fentanyl. I hear the dealers keep the marajuana in a jar with the Fentanyl and it's killing kids and turning them into savages.

I've witnessed the rages, the lies, the extremes they go through and it's awful.

Lucky for me, mine wanted help. In your case, since you can't get the help; I would just let her go for now.

I have fully committed myself to putting my son back in treatment if he ever relapses. It breaks my heart, that there are no services to help your family. Is there a child protective services that could commit her. Breaking the cycle of using is huge.

Of course I'm always praying for your family.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Bally I am so sorry [[[HUGS]]]. I'm so sorry that your struggles continue still.
It seems like she has learned exactly how to play the system. I can't imagine your surprise when the school confronted your wife.
Are you able to cling to some kind of normalcy at home? I hope so. This can so quickly drain all of your relationships of any life.
We are always here thinking of you and your family.
I wish I knew the answers but all I can send are prayers.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about the latest setbacks mate , all you can do is be there for her i guess ,Like i said in the PMs sometimes good things happen out of the blue and i am certainly hoping so in this case . You might notice i will be less active on the boards in a week or so but will be hoping for the best outcome for yourself . Keep up the good fight mate .

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

She just may have to hit rock bottom before picking herself up. Many have done so before her. She can do it, but she has to be ready and do it for herself. I'm sure you know all of that. The rest of the family is close and without problems like the one daughter. Focus on each other and continue not to take her crap. You can be there for her, but she must know there will be limitations and she is not to tear the rest of the family apart. Life can be so damned difficult. You are not alone and have your friends here for you any time you need us. Hugs!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
its really so sad to read this all. i can understand your pain. its not easy for parents to live without their child . and she is just 16 and addicted with drugs. this is the biggest failure for parents when their kids start drugs. i wish your daughter understand that she is doing wrong and come back to you as she was before.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BalvinderSingh

It is sad indeed, but not the parent's fault. Teenagers think they know everything and sometimes, even with the best upbringing, they get into things they shouldn't. It could begin with peer pressure or sometimes just curiosity. bally seems like a great Father and the rest of his kids are fine. It's just that one went astray. It happens in the best of families.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nightstar is correct. I found out through a phone search that my sons best friend, whose grandmother swore watched them carefully when my son was over there, supplied him with alcohol and I believe some pills.

I don't keep alcohol in my house, and I don't use drugs.

All they need is to make friends with one kid who has NO parental supervision, and access.

Sadly, these idiots exist!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
bally, thinking of you and your family!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BalvinderSingh

Thank you for your kind words. We can only hope that she may take the right path. Certain outcomes have happened. Not good. I wish I could speak of the circumstances further but it's become sadder and sadder for me personally.

Cheers and my kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

As always, nice to here from you.

Regards, to you for your thoughts,

Bally

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Still here and praying for you and your family bally. I'll continue to watch this thread in case you feel like talking about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night StarHi NS,

While the home front is still up and down. My wife are I are fine. Uneasy peace otherwise.

Thanks for your thoughts,

bally

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Good to hear you and the missus are holding up ok . Hopefully things with the daughter will get better soon .

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Cheers Hutch, Been waiting for betters things for a while now. The drugs are still a problem.

kind regards,

bally

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join