It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my daughter.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

It's the meds. I swear! Legal ones. Or old age or something.

Thanks Hun!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

All's good. I generally use old age as an excuse.

Cheers,

bally

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Thank you Bally.

I missed your post just above mine last night where you said you got a "love you daddy" from your young lady, i miss them words so much it hurts my heart but i am glad you got them words, it is a good sign and i hope it continues that way for your whole family mate.
I will be hoping for you and thank you for your kind words as well mate.

You are doing a great job as a father.

Fingers crossed for 2017

edit on 9-1-2017 by Redback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Thank you for your kind words and advise Night Star,

As far as i know she is off the drugs now but she still will not talk to me YET...!

I will never give up on hoping she will come back, if i did give up it would be the end for me but the likes of xmas was very hard for me.

Tomorrow is a new day

(the post about the "crabs" made me laugh, thank you.lol)
edit on 9-1-2017 by Redback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Bally I am so glad that you are starting to see a glimmer of light. It will still not be an easy road but at least it is not beating the family up like it was. I hope that she has possibly come to see that she has a problem. I'm not saying it will be easy in any way but that is the first step to making progress. At least you might not be fighting a brick wall.

Just understand that with progress there will be back steps and there will be bad days. Don't loose hope! Thank you so much for the update. It is so good to "hear" that you don't seem to be struggling as much. The constant worry must be putting a strain on you let along the family.

I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and hope that we continue to see positive updates.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback

If she is off the drugs, that is a good beginning. Give her time and hopefully she will come to her senses. You're right, tomorrow is another day. Hang in there and let's hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Cheers and thanks for your thoughts and advice,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Yes i am so glad that she is off the drugs IF she really is but i do believe it for some reason.

I will always be hoping that she grows up some day soon and "tomorrow" comes sooner rather than later

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Just checking in mate , how are things going , good i hope .

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious. Sun Tzu

ETA , crabs are running , the old mans mate bagged out in an hour and ten .
edit on 15-1-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Cheers Hutch, young girl was away for 5 days staying with another girl in that lasses parents house. Came home today. Seems okay. I'm keeping low key.

She is still working so in that respect she hasn't dropped her responsibilities.

Nice to hear yer old man's mate has crabs in his bag

. Nah good to hear. Crabs all round down your way aye. I have my dam stocked with bass and perch but a bloody great eel has appeared among them. I'm concentrating on attempting to remove said eel with least possible damage so that's about all the water sports I've been indulging myself in.

Good to hear from you again.

bally

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

How does an eel appear , honest question , not up with freshwater so much .

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Well, my guess it is a large Conger eel. Black. About a meter and a half long. Was never there before and I thought I cleared the dam of eels. Just feeding the fish in afternoon and the flamin thing swam up and started takin the fish food.

I have read they migrate upstream as the grow larger and can move across land in the wet or when its a heavy dew.

We have a creek through the porperty that flow into the 'Nymboida" So I guess it's made its was up the creek following a re entrant and upwards into the dam via the overflow.

Cheeky blighter.

bally

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I didn't know your daughter was working. That is a good sign!

You guys make me laugh with the crab talk. LOL Now we have an eel? Eeeeeew!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Nothing funny about crabs Night Star , well untill i got bit , but

They are yummy , eels on the other hand i am not sure about , i thought they were quite tasty , perhaps bally can enlighten us .

ETA the funny bit ,i got bit , and when i asked for the pliers to break the bottom half of his nippers off my son went for the camera . Luckily it was not a February crab as they might get close to 30 inches stretched out .
edit on 17-1-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ooooh, pretty blue ones! Wouldn't want to get bit by one of those things though!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Trick is NS if you get bit you dont try to fling them off . If you do you will be cut to the bone . Only thing you can do is break their claw off or break the bottom of the pincer off with pliers or similar . First option is the best .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I had no idea they were that strong! Yikes! Well, this has been educational.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Not a good pic NS but if you can imagine trying to flick the crab of its claw becomes like a steak knife . And the end of the pincer overlaps .

Then when your dealing with the first claw he always has another . And yes its a he , females are more brown and have smaller nippers .
edit on 21-1-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
hutch, very pretty crab!

bally, how are things going for you and the family?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Just checking in mate , how are things going with the daughter , all good i hope . Well we all hope .

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join