It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CT_Flyboy
What would the Trump supports be saying if he had won the popular vote by more than 2 millions votes but lost the electoral votes? Would you be claiming that there was a "fix"? Of course you would.

That we dont use the popular vote to elect the President.

Whats more of the now 5 people who won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote - John Adams, Rutherford Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, George W. Bush and now Donald Trump - are all Republicans.

Go figure.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I still don't get what a recount would prove in relation to Stein's vote total.

One of her surrogates, an ex green party chair, was saying they just want the truth and that voting needs to be legit.

Other than that, he had nothing to say.

Now if it was just for herself, if they can prove clinton stole some of her votes, fine if that's what she's after.

But that would be a moot point in terms of the outcome of the election of Trump.

If it's to further destroy the DNC's cred proving fraud, fine but I have my doubts about that is the point of the recount.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can you explain how Russia hacked MI paper ballots and optical scan ballots please. Also those systems are not "on line" systems so please explain that as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is all a sign of the End.

Bring out your dead.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CT_Flyboy

A Moot Point .

In the Following States , Michigan , Trump Won by 10,700 and 16 Electoral Votes. In Wisconsin , Trump Won by 27,200 and 10 Electoral Votes . In Pennsylvania ,Trump Won by 68,200 and 20 Electoral Votes . The Recount would have to find problems with Approximately 53,000 votes in these three states (Half the Total margin of Victory there) in order to have Reason to Question those 38 Electoral Votes Hillary did not get and further contest the Trump victory. In Michigan , Every one of the 83 counties has been recounted. The Michigan Secretary of State has Awarded Donald Trump it's 16 Electoral Votes. The state of Michigan Elections Commissioner stated that the state uses only paper ballots, nothing is connected to the Internet . Hacking is impossible . Even if Hilllary was Awarded the Electoral Votes in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, she still falls short. Trump would still be the Winner with 276 electoral votes. It's Over folks, Trump Won .

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It feels like the democrats election campaign all over again.

Russia Russia Russia Russia, this is all Russia trying to interfere with the election.

I thought the ride was over, seems it has just begun again. Crazy times.

Don't mind me I was just testing my avatar.
edit on 25-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

Russia Russia Russia Russia, this is all Russia trying to interfere with the election.

Love the avatar.

Was listening to NPR.

Guest said: "The further they investigate, the worse it gets with Russia's involvement".

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: yuppa

Michigan uses paper and scan ballots. Their procedure is an unofficial report on Nov 9th and then a recount and verification process before each county reports its official reports by Nov 28th. The unofficial report showed trump taking Mi by 13k +/- votes. The official count / verification had him win by 10k+/-.

I dont see a recount changing the end result. In order to affect the outcome the Democrats will have to argue to have Republican votes disqualified.

Holding Michigan is not enough for Trump - that would put him at 270, but some electoral college voters have already said they are not going to vote for him. It's only a handful, but it only needs to be 1 of them if Trump were to lose PA and WI, but hold Michigan.

Wisconsin just rounded Trumps votes down by 1600 in one county. And so th eVote destroying moves ahead.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: oddnutz

Love the avatar.

Was listening to NPR.

Guest said: "The further they investigate, the worse it gets with Russia's involvement".

And what's ironic is that the more that's discovered, the more the Republicans & alt-right people scream "McCarthyism" -- it's the new "buzz word" just like locker room talk".

I think a memo went out or something. They seem prepared to double down and stick their fingers in their ears.

And what's worse, is that even if you can prove without a shadow of a doubt Russia's involvement, they don't care....they simply don't care. These people hate their own country so much (these so called "patriotic conservative Americans") that they'd be willing to sell their nation's soul to mother Russia.

That is where we are at. Not only are they in denial, but behind that denial is a deep hatred for their own country and a desire to see it destroyed and replaced with an authoritarian regime similar to Putin's Russia.

It's borderline traitorous, and yet the propaganda machine has convinced them it isn't. Less than 10 years ago you'd be hard pressed to find any conservative or registered Republican singing Putin's praises. In fact, you'd be hearing about how we need to be tougher on Russia and keep them from being aggressive to our allies in Eastern Europe.

Something has obviously changed, and this change was precipitated by a sustained propaganda campaign to demoralize the conservative/Republican people in America. Just look at the memes and photos being passed around on social media for the last 8 years. Pretty anti-American stuff.

First you demoralize, then you destabilize, then you cause crisis and finally "normalize".

That's how you ideologically subvert a population.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

No argument from me.

On same NPR show, another guest, a Russian woman talked about the comparison between Trump and Putin.

She said: "I came to this country to be free, I'm devastated having to live this over again"

She said Trump and Putin are controlling manipulators.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There are some very strong accusations in that diatribe. Of course you know, we'll need to see proof right?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ironic - you both are still trying to link Trump to Russia / Putin - just like the democratic lying points state. Clinton lost - suck it up and accept it like the rest had to do when Obama was elected.

This is an Al Gore temper tantrum over losing all over again.

Either one of you please explain how Russia "hacked" paper / optical scan ballots in MI.

The US is not a democracy and as such we dont use the popular vote to determine the president. We use the electoral college.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Can you explain how Russia hacked MI paper ballots and optical scan ballots please.

The hack occurs between the point where they're counted and the central reporting location.

Also those systems are not "on line" systems so please explain that as well.

STUXNET infected Iranian systems that were 'offline.' Same concept. The computers that they do use need to be updated and have to be updated through the use of removable hard drives that can carry malware undetected.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ironic - you both are still trying to link Trump to Russia / Putin

Is ATS the only place you get information?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
The hack occurs between the point where they're counted and the central reporting location.

Please exaplin how to hack paper ballots.

originally posted by: links234
STUXNET infected Iranian systems that were 'offline.' Same concept. The computers that they do use need to be updated and have to be updated through the use of removable hard drives that can carry malware undetected.

There are no systems to hack using paper ballots.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Either one of you please explain how Russia "hacked" paper / optical scan ballots in MI.

Where did I say anything like that?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Ironic - you both are still trying to link Trump to Russia / Putin

Is ATS the only place you get information?

Unlike you no i get my info from many sources, including ones I dont trust. Should we discuss Hillary signing off an a Uranium purchase that gave 20% of US uranium to Russia while Secstate?

Your level of political blindness is impressive and disconcerting all at the same time.

Hillary Clinton's campaign ethics -
"I stand by my principles and beliefs. If you don't like those I have others".

Anderson Cooper was right when he asked Clinton if she will say anything to get elected.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, the totals from paper ballots have to go somewhere...?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Where did I say anything like that?

Where did I say you did? It looks to me like I asked a question to both of you. If you don't know how the election process in MI works then you obviously cant answer the question and should just say so.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join