It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee
a reply to: Kettu

Ironic - you both are still trying to link Trump to Russia / Putin

Is ATS the only place you get information?

Unlike you no i get my info from many sources, including ones I dont trust. Should we discuss Hillary signing off an a Uranium purchase that gave 20% of US uranium to Russia while Secstate?

Unlike me - - what a crock.

So again - - - where did I say anything you're claiming I did?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, the totals from paper ballots have to go somewhere...?

Yeah from the unofficial count on Nov 9th to the individual board of elections for each county and from there to the secstate of MI office.

However it doesnt explain how paper ballots can be "hacked". It doesn't explain how anyone would know Michigan would have a close vote. It doesn't explain which counties would be targets. It doesn't explain how the outcome of any county could be predicted. etc etc etc

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Maybe if you read my posts and understood them you wouldnt be making it all about you. Reread what I typed then get back to me since I again asked a question and never claimed you said it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Maybe if you read my posts and understood them you wouldnt be making it all about you. Reread what I typed then get back to me since I again asked a question and never claimed you said it.

Maybe if you'd cut the personal attacks, I would.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

and yet twice now you accused me of something I didnt do. Ironic.

How does one hack a paper ballot thats not connected to the outside world via internet?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Saw an interview last night on Al Jazerra ( who hate Trump ) and some expert on U.S. election law stated even if the popular votes came in different. Apparently it would take a change in the constitution to change the real world result.

This expert did not understand what Jill Steins end game was.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 22, 2016

"Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private."

Full Story: www.msn.com... tanntp

How many of these 3 states (Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania) would Hillary Clinton need to win, in order to take the Presidency from Donald Trump? If there's a chance, why doesn't she simply ask for the recount? Hillary certainly has the money to pay for it.
All falsified information for views/trolls/disgrunteled cryins.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: carewemust

Never ends does it.

A re-count wouldn't be as bad as a re-vote, would it ? unless some have changed their mind since.

If the right officials were offered a few million dollars, they could manipulate the recount results. That would be right down the Clinton Foundation's ally.

I'm sorry...but just please
with that Clinton Foundation crap! Hillary Clinton has a right wether she has conceded or not to ask for a recount, although I doubt she will. Still yelling about her or her foundation being corrupt is futile and totally insignificant at this point. Who cares anymore?

We should all be concerned about Trump and his serious issues. There are at least a few that I, personally am concerned about.

No matter what, at this point in time, Trump is our President and until otherwise, I wish he and our national good luck.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Hillary is that you?

Exposing corruption past and present regardless of who and how is always important.

back on topic:
I'm still waiting for those ATS members pushing the Russia meme to provide some evidence.
Maybe the 17,000 US intelligence agency have it?

Stein announced her intention to file the petition following reports that a group of data experts and election lawyers were urging Clinton to demand a recount in those three states, on suspicion that a cyberattack could have manipulated the results of the election in those states. While the group had no specific proof of hacking, they noted anomalies suggesting Clinton routinely did more poorly in Wisconsin counties that used voting machines, as opposed to those that relied on paper ballots.

those sneaky Russians, they did it again.
edit on 25-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

The problem with Hillarys campaign is Bill www....[hate-site-nolink]/truth_at_last/clinton.htm As we know this dear loving couple , wants to clean America up and stop all the drug taking. You can see how tough he is on drugs because his brother was charged way back, but it was a first offence...and his friend who they said was flying the stuff in from Mexico was clearly set up For a bit of a laugh, because Genifer flowers said that he said..she's had more pussy than me www.hillaryclintonquarterly.com...

edit on 26-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

This is an Al Gore temper tantrum over losing all over again.

wow I knew you neo nazis had no shame but this is without a doubt a new level boy.

TELL ME

HOW DID IT FEEL WHEN YOU VOTED FOR BUSH AGAIN?? KNOWING DAMN WELL HE WAS THE ONE WHO ATTACKED HIS OWN COUNTRY??

No really.....I want to know. I have never in my life been so close to anyone of youse...never thought I'd have the chance to ask this question really. How does it really feel to vote for a guy who you KNOW burned your own country?

Tell me boy!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Considering I didnt vote for Bush in his reelection I dont grant your ignorant assuming premise. I'm also not a neo nazi so again you should stop with the ignorant assumptions.

The statement on Al Gore stands. The US elections are not based on a popular vote. The Democrats threw a tempter tantrum on Bush winning and they are dong the same thing this election.

You have any other ignorant false claims to make? Or would you like to apologize and not assume.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Want to do away with the electoral ok.
But each vote must be made by a American and not a illegal immigrant.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verse

wow I knew you neo nazis had no shame but this is without a doubt a new level boy.

TELL ME

HOW DID IT FEEL WHEN YOU VOTED FOR BUSH AGAIN?? KNOWING DAMN WELL HE WAS THE ONE WHO ATTACKED HIS OWN COUNTRY??

No really.....I want to know. I have never in my life been so close to anyone of youse...never thought I'd have the chance to ask this question really. How does it really feel to vote for a guy who you KNOW burned your own country?

Tell me boy!

Your sure it wasn't the Clinton's?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verse

TELL ME

Tell me boy!

Your sure it wasn't the Clinton's?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Jill Stein has confirmed that she has zero evidence of hacking and no smoking gun to suggest the elections were rigged. She is pushing ahead with the recount request regardless, because she is campaigning for voting integrity. Gets more strange by the hour.

She can push all she likes. Deadline passed in Wisconsin. Is she seriously that crazy to throw money at a dead cause that is pointless, and even pretty questionable. Hacking is possible any time electronic machines are used. However, it hasn't been proven, nor has any evidence solid enough popped up to justify a recount.

Michigan, if I am correct, is still too close to call, but seems like trump is going to take it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
Want to do away with the electoral ok.
But each vote must be made by a American and not a illegal immigrant.

Scrapping the electoral college is very dangerous. There is a reason the founding fathers didnt go with a pure democracy as our form of government.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Let me help you people out of your hole.

1st Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking.

2nd She would have to have all three states to win.

3rd Typical recounts change the votes in Wisconsin by only 300 votes one way or the other. She needs thousands.

4rth If anything we all know it was the DNC who did the cheating if push comes to shove. Trump ended up not needing the 5 states the DNC stole. Bring it on.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Mysterious Case Of Jill Stein's Surging Recount Costs

Just yesterday we noted that Jill Stein was acting on behalf of Hillary Clinton to raise money for recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. As we noted then, we continue to be astonished by the amount of money flowing into the fundraising campaign and would love to see which of Hillary's mega donors have spent the most on the effort...somehow we suspect this isn't just a "grassroots organizing" effort as Stein described it.

So, in less than 1 day, Jill Stein raised over $3mm, which is more than the $2mm needed to force a recount in Wisconsin. While she attributed the accomplishment to "the power of grassroots organizing," we would tend to be a little more skeptical and would love to see exactly where those donations came from. Then again, maybe we're wrong and there really are just that many disaffected snowflakes out there willing to blow their money on an extreme long shot.

But, today a new mystery has emerged in Stein's fundraising efforts. Apparently, the more money she raises the more expensive the recount effort becomes. Courtesy of the Wayback Machine we have the following snapshots from her fundraising page over the past couple of days:

click link for article...

Yup nothing fishy here.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Look at the interview of the Green Party official here.

As pointed out, if this is all the better they can do, then Trump should have a field day with them in court.

If this is the best that the Hillary/Stein camp can muster to justify a recount, Donald Trump can rest very easy tonight . . . On Tucker Carlson’s new Fox News show this evening, guest host Ed Henry interviewed Ian Jackson of the Massachusetts Green-Rainbow Party regarding a possible recount of the presidential vote in Wisconsin.

The caliber of lawyer they retain will tell us something about who is really backing this mess because the Green Party has raised more for this recount than they raised for their entire election campaign. Let that sink in.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join