It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Logiciel

This event right here and its repercussions is gonna trigger civil war and the fall of the American Empire as we know it.

Didn't a lot of people say they voted for Trump to break the system?

They don't like Trump. They don't think he's qualified to be president. They just want to break the system.

And, of course, Hillary is the system, so can't have her. Even though she's qualified.

People are getting what they asked for.

I don't think they cared or even thought of the aftermath consequences.

Hillary, qualified??? Hillary is the one candidate through history that has proven themselves to be totally unqualified to be President, or indeed hold any public office. She has achieved nothing her entire life and the only reason she has been able to make money is because she married Bill Clinton and used her undeserved public positions to leverage donations.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There's almost no chance of it happening, but I would LOVE to see Hillary get elected. She is a better choice than Trump in every way. Her positions are much more in alignment with the principles of a free and diverse country. Hillary never was pushing for WW3-- that was Russian fear propaganda pushed by Putin-- because she's TOUGH, and he doesn't want a tough woman to deal with. We need someone who takes Climate Change seriously. We need a president who recognizes the injustices in the system and pushes for equality for all.

Trump is a total failure already. He says he passes on the 400,000 paycheck which might be impressive if he wasn't going to instead cost us millions by staying at Trump Palace. What a spoiled little dirtbag... The White House isn't good enough for him and his family? F him. What a loser.

Hillary is SO MUCH better in EVERY way.
edit on 25-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Also, just know, many of the people supporting Trump and seemingly being too dumb to recognize Trump's obvious failings -- many of these people are paid Trolls. Paid trolls pointing at Soros as the big bad boogeyman... These are a combination Russian paid trolls and alt-right trolls...

This is why they seem completely incapable of unerstanding basic principles of decency. They are paid not to, or their own ideology is against it--- BUT they know LIBERALS care about such things... so despite their guy pushing for war crimes, racial profiling, and torture--- they attempt to tug at Liberal heart strings by bringing up the manner of which Gaddafi died (as if they care), or the families affected in Libya (as if they care, when they support a guy who wants to torture even innocent Muslims)...

This is a colossal misinformation and deception effort and it's pretty obvious. All we can do is continue to educate our friends and families.

As Hillary Clinton, the actual person who received most votes for President says, "Don't lose heart, don't give up. America is worth it."

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Hillary never was pushing for WW3-- that was Russian fear propaganda pushed by Putin-- because she's TOUGH, and he doesn't want a tough woman to deal with.

Absolutely! The Clinton/Putin "feud" goes way back.

The fact he fears Hillary - - should be a plus IMO.

I was listening to a radio talk show yesterday. There was a Russian woman on discussing Trump and Putin. She basically called both of them controlling manipulators. She said Americans need to open their eyes.

She came to this country because she is Lesbian, with a wife and children. The Putin regime has cracked down on LGBT. They threatened to take her children away from her.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This may explain some of the more obnoxiously one sided Trump posts...

Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say
www.washingtonpost.com

We have feeders and eaters of 'fake news' all over ATS...
edit on 25-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   
For a misogynist, Trump sure is surrounding himself with powerful women in his cabinet.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This event right here and its repercussions is gonna trigger civil war and the fall of the American Empire as we know it.

They don't like Trump. They don't think he's qualified to be president. They just want to break the system.

And, of course, Hillary is the system, so can't have her. Even though she's qualified.

Hillary, qualified??? Hillary is the one candidate through history that has proven themselves to be totally unqualified to be President, or indeed hold any public office. She has achieved nothing her entire life and the only reason she has been able to make money is because she married Bill Clinton and used her undeserved public positions to leverage donations.

UK, you are so one sided Trump - - - there's zero point in you talking to me about Hillary.

Trump has no experience.
Hillary is proven to be unqualified. Not even her closest allies can point to a single thing she has done in her whole life of any value.

That was the choice.

Of the two, yes I am 100% supportive of Trump and 0% for Hillary, but then I'd be 100% for Gary Busey too if he ran vs. Hillary.
edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

UK, you are so one sided Trump - - - there's zero point in you talking to me about Hillary.

Of the two, yes I am 100% supportive of Trump and 0% for Hillary, but then I'd be 100% for Gary Busey too if he ran vs. Hillary.

I know.

You have slammed the door closed. If Hillary was officially cleared of any accusations - - you still wouldn't open the door.

As far as me and Trump. I think his Narcissistic personality and behavior is dangerous for the position of American President. Also, those he is surrounding himself with.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
nm
edit on 25-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
For a misogynist, Trump sure is surrounding himself with powerful women in his cabinet.

Trump is an Elitist.

Those he considers on his level are OK. If they make him look good, they are OK.

Its those he considers beneath him where the prejudice and misogynist thinking/behavior comes in.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

None of those links relate to vote hacking in the General Election.

Did I say they did? Jeeebus H Christ! I'm having to go back in history just to prove that the US Government consensus is that Russian was responsible for hacking the DNC, because you all would rather make up your own historical narrrative.

If Russia was interested in hacking the DNC and publicly releasing incriminating information against the Democratic nominee and the Democratic party, why would anyone think that they're above hacking the election?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: windword

Still waiting on that OFFICIAL statement from the White House that there is 100% undeniable proof that the Russians have been influencing our elections.

Got that link?

Never going to happen. Now, this is the 3rd time I've presented this citation.

If the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies are digging into the Russian effort to affect US politics, there is no guarantee that what they uncover will be shared with the public. Intelligence investigations often remain secret for the obvious reasons: they involve classified information. And law enforcement investigations—which focus on whether crimes have been committed—are supposed to remain secret until they produce indictments. (And then only information pertinent to the prosecution of a case is released, though the feds might have collected much more.) The investigative activities of these agencies are not designed for public enlightenment or assurance. That's the job of Congress.

Again, moving the goal posts is obvious deflection. There is no question that the US government believes Russia to be the culprit of the DNC hacks.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What happened to this thread?
The topic seemed to totally change from the OP in the last page or so.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Trump is an Elitist.

Those he considers on his level are OK. If they make him look good, they are OK.

Its those he considers beneath him where the prejudice and misogynist thinking/behavior comes in.

I don't believe any of that, sorry.

People have bleated and bleated that Trump hates women. Yet 3 women have filled spots within his cabinet with a 4th and 5th woman being discussed.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
That is not even close to true.
In PA, 80% of the districts use machine voting.

Trump won in most counties (58).
Clinton won in 9 counties, and two of those uses paper ballots.

I'm a little confused by what you're trying to argue here. Do we both agree that a majority of PA voting is done by machine? Does this infer that my first suggestion, that Trump won in counties/precincts with machine voting, is correct?

Are you arguing just to argue? Either way, Trump is the next POTUS. A recount won't hurt/change anything. No reason to get up in arms about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

None of those links relate to vote hacking in the General Election.

Did I say they did? Jeeebus H Christ! I'm having to go back in history just to prove that the US Government consensus is that Russian was responsible for hacking the DNC, because you all would rather make up your own historical narrrative.

If Russia was interested in hacking the DNC and publicly releasing incriminating information against the Democratic nominee and the Democratic party, why would anyone think that they're above hacking the election?

Several told you and others during the campaign that the election could be hacked. It's only now that Hillary lost that her supporters are finally agreeing that hacking and election fraud is very possible.

Welcome to the party, even though you are bit late!
edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Trump is an Elitist.

I don't believe any of that, sorry.

People have bleated and bleated that Trump hates women. Yet 3 women have filled spots within his cabinet with a 4th and 5th woman being discussed.

Did I say he hated women? No.

Do I think he looks down on those not of his status? Absolutely!

Do I think he believes he has liberty rights because of his status? Absolutely!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join