It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

No - Michigan is what we are talking about. Michigan uses only paper ballots and the returns are not submitted via the internet.

So, again, explain how paper ballots can be hacked in MI.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It was just an example of how it could happen. I'm sorry that was insufficient.

If you want, just replace whatever city I chose for Michigan and replace it with whatever city you want from Wisconsin. The concept is the same. The ballots themselves aren't hacked, the numbers are. Does that make more sense?

Again, it's unlikely but not impossible. Either way, the recount is going to happen and we'll see (probably) the same numbers that we see right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Recount laws vary from state to state. In this instance the amount of money she has raised far exceeds the amount required to pay for the recount as well as attorney fees (in all 3 states). The other issue is how she keeps raising the goal. It started out at 2.5 million and when she hit that she changed the amount of money needed and asked for more. She has raised the amount several times now. She is now wanting a goal of 7 million.

To be honest this looks like a challenge on behalf of Clinton. If Stein does it it takes the negative affects off Clinton. An action that is consistent with the way Clinton operates.

Jill Stein has Created a " Ponzi Scheme " Raising that kind of Money . The Only thing it will Change is Her Bank Account .

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Xcathdra

It was just an example of how it could happen. I'm sorry that was insufficient.

If you want, just replace whatever city I chose for Michigan and replace it with whatever city you want from Wisconsin. The concept is the same. The ballots themselves aren't hacked, the numbers are. Does that make more sense?

Again, it's unlikely but not impossible. Either way, the recount is going to happen and we'll see (probably) the same numbers that we see right now.

Cant HACK a PERSONS HAND and a PEN or a OPTICAL scanner that verifies it. Oh an dthe CLINTON has decided to also call for a recount herself.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

The concept is not the same though as recount laws and required methods of voting aren't the same state to state. The accusation being made is Russia hacked the system in Michigan, handing the state to Trump. MI uses paper ballots and do not use the internet to transmit results.

The push for a recount based on that argument is fraudulent. The fact the Democrats and msm cant seem to acknowledge that fact is also telling.... and concerning.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Cant HACK a PERSONS HAND and a PEN or a OPTICAL scanner that verifies it.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I guess the progressive whatever are so ashamed they, vandalized-looted and killed around 8 cops. They want to see if they can get the Trump supporters to do the same. So they can save face. That way they can say "everyone else is a moron also".

We don't kill cops because we aren't douche bag thugs payed by Soro's.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It wouldnt surprise me if Clinton tried using these recounts to rig the outcome in her favor.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It wouldnt surprise me if Clinton tried using these recounts to rig the outcome in her favor.

I hear there have been soem already caught disposing of trump votes.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I hear there have been soem already caught disposing of trump votes.

Therein lies the problem. A recount is as open to fraud as the original.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Where exactly is this money coming from for the recount? It supposedly is coming from a bot from an unknown account. Couldn't this be from Russia? We can't let foreigners influence and disrupt elections. It could be terrorists! By law it is mandatory to see who this money is coming from.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hillary Clinton's campaign lawyer said today that they will assist and participate in the Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania recount efforts. Can we assume that "participate" implies financial assistance?

Is this really Hillary? theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 11/26/2016 by carewemust because: url added

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The current administration is corrup and leans democrat. we cant believe them at all.

Okay. The argument, anymore, isn't whether or not the government did actually issue a statement claiming that they believe Russia to be responsible for the DNC Hacks. The argument now is that the US government can't be trusted and you don't believe the statement that WAS issued.

Good luck with that. You're going to need it.

edit on 26-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Obama administration has announced that the election was not hacked, by Russians or anyone else.

What has this statement about the election results have to do with the DNC hacking? Moving the goal posts again. are you? I'm not talking about the election, I'm talking about WHO HACKED THE DNC!

I've proven my point beyond a shadow of a doubt. The US government is confident that the Russians were behind the DNC hackings.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

CIA said otherwise.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Source?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hillary Clinton's campaign lawyer said today that they will assist and participate in the Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania recount efforts. Can we assume that "participate" implies financial assistance?

Is this really Hillary? theconservativetreehouse.com...

They need to keep their crook lawyers in check. They shouldn't be anywhere near any recounts done.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know that Hillary lawyers are been paid by Hillary to do what Hillary wants them to do.

You know what that means right? like the poster above me, this pay by Hillary crocks should not be allow near the recount areas at all.

That if is any recounts at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah.. should had kept th elink because its been "sanitized" as false news and search wont find it now.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RickinVa

Obama administration has announced that the election was not hacked, by Russians or anyone else.

What has this statement about the election results have to do with the DNC hacking? Moving the goal posts again. are you? I'm not talking about the election, I'm talking about WHO HACKED THE DNC!

I've proven my point beyond a shadow of a doubt. The US government is confident that the Russians were behind the DNC hackings.

Because one of the main underlying arguments for the recount was the systems were hacked by Russia. The DNC is using the Russia card for all of their current ills, including the loss of the election via hacked returns.

The DNC, just like Clinton, will always think their failures are the fault of someone else. Obama's statements, as the head of the Democratic Party, are important because it undermines the claims being made by the rest of the DNC and Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join