It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's actually not that suspicious at all, when you look at it. Stein raised less during the campaign, because only a handful of people supported her, so only a handful of people donated money. However, in this case, she is attempting to challenge the actual election, something that is going to generate support from many people who didn't vote for her. Hence, more people are donating not to see Stein elected, but the very results challenged.

As to if there is any real basis for challenging the election results, that remains to be seen. If there is no basis whatsoever, then a lot of fools have been parted with their money. If there is, it's a worthy investment.

I don't know what the election laws are for the states in question, but I would imagine any recount request would have to be approved by someone to see if there was even a case to begin with?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Recount laws vary from state to state. In this instance the amount of money she has raised far exceeds the amount required to pay for the recount as well as attorney fees (in all 3 states). The other issue is how she keeps raising the goal. It started out at 2.5 million and when she hit that she changed the amount of money needed and asked for more. She has raised the amount several times now. She is now wanting a goal of 7 million.

To be honest this looks like a challenge on behalf of Clinton. If Stein does it it takes the negative affects off Clinton. An action that is consistent with the way Clinton operates.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It only way this would take the negative effects off Clinton is if they actually found anything. If they find anything, they have a case. if they don't, they just look more stupid and petty.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary Clinton or her team were secretly behind it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they weren't. There has actually been a lot of involvement from mystery third parties in this election. If someone is behind this, it's anyone's guess.

Honestly, though, I don't think they are going to find anything concrete. I mean, in the 2000 election, when there was actually solid evidence of no good going on down in Florida, that broke news almost the next day, because there already was solid reports of miscounts, the hanging chads, ect. Not in this election. Actually, the whole recount thing has only lately gotten steam, and even then they haven't provided anything solid to back up their claims.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
For a misogynist, Trump sure is surrounding himself with powerful women in his cabinet.

Trump is an Elitist.

Those he considers on his level are OK. If they make him look good, they are OK.

Its those he considers beneath him where the prejudice and misogynist thinking/behavior comes in.

you mean Clinton and the left.

Don't ya just love it when people tell you what you mean.

Trump is an Elitist
Trump is an Elitist
Trump is an Elitist
Trump is an Elitist
Trump is an Elitist

Did I make that clear enough.

And you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Can you explain how Russia hacked MI paper ballots and optical scan ballots please.

When did I ever suggest that? Why do you keep moving the goal posts?

You dismissed my source, Mother Jones, that I presented to refute your claim that there's no "evidence" that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacking, and subsequent release of the illegally obtained/stolen DNC emails. So, I gave you a bunch more sources! Why can't you just admit that US governmental agencies have officially stated that they believe that Russia was behind the DNC hackings and be done with me?

edit on 26-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

"that they believe that Russia"

Again for the dozenth time... do you have a link to an OFFICIAL White House statement that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Russians did it?

No you do not.

Everything you post is pure speculation....

Someone saying we think it was the Russians is vastly different from the US lodging a formal complaint against Russia for meddling in our elections...

Do you have a link to the formal complaint by the US Government against the Russians?

That is the first step in the process,,until that happens... its all pure speculation on your part or any of the "government officials" you keep linking too.

You have absolutely no proof... the only proof you can provide is the formal complaint from the US to the UN accusing the Russians of influencing our elections, and since that has never happened yet... you are just spinning wheels.

edit on R062016-11-26T09:06:24-06:00k0611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R072016-11-26T09:07:18-06:00k0711Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You have absolutely no proof... the only proof you can provide is the formal complaint from the US to the UN accusing the Russians of influencing our elections, and since that has never happened yet... you are just spinning wheels.

To bad for the DNC that the United Nations can't roll in with tanks and take over the USA. Funded with the carbon tax money as they had planned. Now Saint Trump will be in charge leading the world to prosperity.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Everything you post is pure speculation...

Wrong. 17 government agencies agreed with the assessments that Russia was behind the DNC hackings.

The head of the U.S. intelligence community, overseeing 17 intelligence-related organizations, has said publicly that the community is "confident that the Russian government directed" the recent hacks in an attempt "to interfere with the U.S. election process."
abcnews.go.com...

You have absolutely no proof

Spy Agency Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked D.N.C.

As of yet, there’s no evidence anyone other than Russia breached the DNC. So unless someone hacked the Russian agencies, the Russian government is likely WikiLeaks’ source, Hennessey said.
www.politifact.com...

The intrusions, detected in recent months, are under investigation by the FBI and other US security agencies. Investigators so far believe that Russian intelligence is likely behind the attacks and that Russian hackers are targeting news organizations as part of a broader series of hacks that also have focused on Democratic Party organizations, the officials said.
www.cnn.com...

US Intelligence 'Confident' Russia Behind DNC Email Hack Read more: sputniknews.com...

"American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee," the New York Times newspaper reported citing the well-informed federal officials. Read more: sputniknews.com...

For you to continually ignore, reject, deny or dismiss dozens of official reports only magnifies your own ignorant bias.

If you have inside information and you think that you know more than the FBI, the CIA, the NSA or any other professional contractors that the US government has hired to look into these hackings and report back to the American people, please, by all means spill the beans! Otherwise, I'm writing your input off as ignorant chatter and trollish bullying.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Look man... no one is pulling crap but you.

1. What is the formal process for the US to protest Russia influencing our elections?

Answer that damn question.

2. Has that process been initiated?

NO it has not.

Your posts are meaningless and pure BS.

"dismiss dozens of official reports"

Reports are BS... there are formal steps a country MUST take to protest other countries involvements in their internal affairs.

The ONLY report I WILL BELIEVE is an OFFICIAL COMPLIANT from the US GOVERNMENT against the RUSSIANs through the proper UN CHANNNELS.

If you have none of the above.... you have nothing.

edit on R572016-11-26T09:57:22-06:00k5711Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

1. What is the formal process for the US to protest Russia influencing our elections? Answer that damn question. 2. Has that process been initiated? NO it has not.

How do you know ?

There you go again, moving the goal posts. What has "the formal process for the US to protest Russia influencing our elections", got to do with the US government's public announcement that Russia was behind the DNC hacking?

Why? The claim was made that there is no evidence of Russia's involvement in the DNC hackings. My posts have proven that's not true, with dozens of citations that you can't refute.

Reports are BS... there are formal steps a country MUST take to protest other countries involvements in their internal affairs. The ONLY report I WILL BELIEVE is an OFFICIAL COMPLIANT from the US GOVERNMENT against the RUSSIANs through the proper UN CHANNNELS.

For the 4th time,

If the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies are digging into the Russian effort to affect US politics, there is no guarantee that what they uncover will be shared with the public. Intelligence investigations often remain secret for the obvious reasons: they involve classified information. And law enforcement investigations—which focus on whether crimes have been committed—are supposed to remain secret until they produce indictments. (And then only information pertinent to the prosecution of a case is released, though the feds might have collected much more.) The investigative activities of these agencies are not designed for public enlightenment or assurance. That's the job of Congress.

The government has no obligation or precedent to alert you to "formal steps" of their criminal investigations. They told you, through public press releases and news media outlets, that evidence leads them to believe that Russia is behind the DNC hacks. That's all you get for now.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

1. What is the formal process for the US to protest Russia influencing our elections? Answer that damn question. 2. Has that process been initiated? NO it has not.

How do you know ?

There you go again, moving the goal posts. What has "the formal process for the US to protest Russia influencing our elections", got to do with the US government's public announcement that Russia was behind the DNC hacking?

Why? The claim was made that there is no evidence of Russia's involvement in the DNC hackings. My posts have proven that's not true, with dozens of citations that you can't refute.

Reports are BS... there are formal steps a country MUST take to protest other countries involvements in their internal affairs. The ONLY report I WILL BELIEVE is an OFFICIAL COMPLIANT from the US GOVERNMENT against the RUSSIANs through the proper UN CHANNNELS.

For the 4th time,

If the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies are digging into the Russian effort to affect US politics, there is no guarantee that what they uncover will be shared with the public. Intelligence investigations often remain secret for the obvious reasons: they involve classified information. And law enforcement investigations—which focus on whether crimes have been committed—are supposed to remain secret until they produce indictments. (And then only information pertinent to the prosecution of a case is released, though the feds might have collected much more.) The investigative activities of these agencies are not designed for public enlightenment or assurance. That's the job of Congress.

The government has no obligation or precedent to alert you to "formal steps" of their criminal investigations. They told you, through public press releases and news media outlets, that evidence leads them to believe that Russia is behind the DNC hacks. That's all you get for now.

When did the White House OFFICIALLY announce that the Russians had hacked our elections by filing a formal complaint with the UN?

You accuse me of moving goal posts?

My friend.. that goal post was there before you ever started flapping your gums...

That "goal post" as you call it, or what normal people refer to as the formal process a country takes to file a complaint against another country?

That so called goal post has been in place for decades. It didn't magically appear just for this thread.

You have lost your argument, but go ahead.... I got lots of popcorn and I have no where to go until Tuesday.. I would love to keep pointing out your flawed logic to you.

Once more for the reading comprehension challenged:

1. What is the formal process for ANY country to follow to complain about ANY other country?

2. Has the US determined they have undeniable proof and started that formal complaint process through the UN?

Answer those two questions and quit trying to deflect.

"The government has no obligation or precedent to alert you to "formal steps" of their criminal investigations."

A country filing a formal complaint against another country through the UN would be public knowledge. It is not a criminal investigation.

Are you now changing the goal posts and suggesting that the US has filed the proper complaint but that it is classified secret?
edit on R532016-11-26T10:53:39-06:00k5311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-11-26T10:54:04-06:00k5411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-11-26T10:54:18-06:00k5411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R022016-11-26T11:02:47-06:00k0211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If someone can plausibly with sane logic, explain, just how the Russians hacked Michigan's paper ballots then I might rethink.

As it stands now Russians hacking election is strawman for Soros loser man types.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I doubt the DNC knows what they are talking about. Just trying to discredit Trump. Maybe they can bribe them with election fees to come up with more votes out of thin air.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Here ya go, directly from Homeland Security!

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Can we put this to bed now, and admit that Russia was responsible for hacking the DNC?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Can we put this to bed now, and admit that Russia was responsible for hacking the DNC?

The current administration is corrup and leans democrat. we cant believe them at all. Sorry unless its a complaint made to th eUN its not reliable.

Also Remember the WMD? GASP they were wrong about that so hy not this?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office

Absolutely NOT.... if we have proof that the Russians changed our elections, then a declaration of war must be issued immediately.

Do you not comprehend what a act of war is against another country?

EDIT:

While Clinton supporters are holding on to their last hope to see her in the White House, the Obama administration has announced that the election was not hacked, by Russians or anyone else.

www.yahoo.com...
edit on R442016-11-26T13:44:38-06:00k4411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

would the president of the United States admit that our systems are so fragile?

edit on 11/26/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

would the president of the United States admit that our systems are so fragile?

Doesn't matter now.... The President said he stands by the election results and they were not hacked.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Please exaplin how to hack paper ballots.

I did explain, but I'll explain again.

We'll use Wisconsin as an example; Let's say there are 160 paper ballots for Trump and 165 paper ballots for Clinton in Bruce, WI. The election officials in Bruce run the ballots through the counting machine which both prints the result and forwards the data to an office in Eau Claire, WI which adds it to their totals and forwards that data to the central office in Madison where the official totals are being reported.

The two transition points between those three locations are the weak points where the data is intercepted and the totals reversed or altered in someway. It seems unlikely but it's not impossible. If you're going to hack an election, you don't have to hack the counting machines, just what's being reported to the central locations.

This is what the recount could show. The recount would force an arduous process of Bruce, WI officials showing the printed result to the officials in Eau Claire which would immediately identify the discrepancy and the same would go for any discrepancies between the Eau Claire numbers reported to Madison.

Again, unlikely, but not impossible. I don't expect the numbers to change but...given how crazy this year has been I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What's really going on with this bogus recount. On only the close Trump states none of the very suspicious states Hillary got 100% voter turn out. All the criminals caught cheating were Hilary voters.

Jill Stein is another sell out.

If they try to steal this election they will lose and regret it. I for one won't except it.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join