It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-right = the church of Satan???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is prob not going the way someone's first impression of the headline might be...but I think it fits, so here goes.

Ok just to establish something right off the bat. There is no recorded (even semi) large group of people in history who:

A) actually believe in Christianity and the devil..

And

B) call them selves Satanists and/or Satan worshippers...

It would make exactly zero sense to play for the team offering eternal torture for all eternity... espeacially when paradise is only belief in one old Jew away.

The church of satan are all a bunch of anti establishment, atheists who have purposefully chosen the most controversial anti religion symbol they could find. In an attempt to both invalidate and make fun of the religious establishment. Which in America ='s Christianity.

It is an attempt to thumb their nose at mom and dad as well as the religion they all left behind.

Well are the alt-right really a wave of white supremacists??

Or are they AMERICAS version of the church of Satan? A group of anti establishment idiots who care nothing for racism, but are searching out the most shocking retoric they can find in an attempt to "thumb their noses up at American society? Choosing the "holy grail" of US, PC society, nazism and white supremacy?

The stuff I see from them is pretty much too illogical to be an actual belief system..so isn't it more likely it is just some really childish trolls with little to no actual political motivations?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Ok just to establish something right off the bat. There is no recorded (even semi) large group of people in history who:

And

okay, under those specific rules, perhaps not.
But, there are people who see Christianity as propaganda, but still accept the overall heirachy
they are called Luciferians. they have big churches, big followings, and even movies discussing their philosophy (Lucy specifically is the most recent Luciferian film)

It would make exactly zero sense to play for the team offering eternal torture for all eternity... espeacially when paradise is only belief in one old Jew away.

If you buy into that, sure. keep in mind, people in North Korea think if they go against the god king and accept capitalism, all the horrors will be theres, corruption, etc...fear of the leader keeps them in line, but someone who has seen the other side may have a very significantly different view of the structure.

Well are the alt-right really a wave of white supremacists??

The alt-right is a mish mash of different sects, all having only a few things in common
1) they are anti-neocon establishment
2) they call themselves the alt-right
3) right wing.
Other than that, they can be anything from simply disenfranchised former GOP folks, white supremicists, Nazis, disenfranchised liberals who has turncoated, right libertarians looking for a more established base, etc.

Or are they AMERICAS version of the church of Satan? A group of anti establishment idiots who care nothing for racism, but are searching out the most shocking retoric they can find in an attempt to "thumb their noses up at American society? Choosing the "holy grail" of US, PC society, nazism and white supremacy?

So no matter what, you have decided they are trash..either they are trolls, or racists. gotcha. guess we can completely disregard absolutely everything they are trying to discuss.

The stuff I see from them is pretty much too illogical to be an actual belief system..so isn't it more likely it is just some really childish trolls with little to no actual political motivations?

and yet they won the presidency, separated the UK from Europe, and are poised to change the world.

silly trolls...I blame Pepe.

Never underestimate the opposition or write them off as just a bunch of silly savages. England learned that eventually from Scotland.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The alt right praises kek an Egyptian god of chaos.

You have seen him in meme form his other name is pepe.

They make fun of satanist who worship molock or moloch a old hebrew god people used to sacrifice their children to by throwing them into molochs stomach that was a oven. Interesting side point the only time the bible bring up the act of sacrificing your children to moloch it is called a holocaust and states you shouldn't holocaust your children to moloch. Hence why jews now call the holocaust in germany the shoah.

Heres a link to moloch
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Heres a link to kek
en.m.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

edit on 22-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

lol

or I should say, kek.

btw, hmm...should I explain what kek is...or naa. I do love the wacky conspiracy theory tbh.
lol praises the ancient Sumerian god Lol who ate the mountain and enslaved the people...must be..because whenever I talk my theory, people say lol at me...clearly trying to hex me!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Speaking of Searching out the most Latest Shocking Rhetoric , I see you have Accomplished that Yourself with this Ridiculous Thread .

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Top kek indeed good sir.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Top kek indeed good sir.

look man..kek

a k is 3 triangles..3 slices of pizza going down and up and sideways. 3 pizza slices on either side of a e. e being internet explorer..
my god..bill gates is the ringleader in the pizzagate scandal and there is 6 levels around him!!!

2 k's. 6 triangles. 6 levels of hell before you reach satan on the 7th.

I think we can safely say Bill Gates is the devil himself..he is Kek!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

lol

or I should say, kek.

btw, hmm...should I explain what kek is...or naa. I do love the wacky conspiracy theory tbh.
lol praises the ancient Sumerian god Lol who ate the mountain and enslaved the people...must be..because whenever I talk my theory, people say lol at me...clearly trying to hex me!

Please do tell about kek. Everything i have seen or heard about this subject has come from 4chan. Most people do it for laughes however some people are getting freaked out by it because it was used in brexit and the american election of donald trump. Both times the odds seemed crazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: TKDRL
Top kek indeed good sir.

look man..kek

a k is 3 triangles..3 slices of pizza going down and up and sideways. 3 pizza slices on either side of a e. e being internet explorer..
my god..bill gates is the ringleader in the pizzagate scandal and there is 6 levels around him!!!

2 k's. 6 triangles. 6 levels of hell before you reach satan on the 7th.

I think we can safely say Bill Gates is the devil himself..he is Kek!

I see you have seen the same stuff. However it is weirding people out considering they prayed to this frog during brexit which nobody thought had a chance and donald trump getting elected.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
knowyourmeme.com...

knowyourmeme.com...

knowyourmeme.com...
edit on Tue, 22 Nov 2016 02:08:37 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
There is no recorded (even semi) large group of people in history who:
And

It would make exactly zero sense to play for the team offering eternal torture for all eternity

This is a rather ignorant thing to say. Here's an example to demonstrate:
Let's say I'm a Christian who believes Jesus and Satan existed. I could look at the traditional story of 1/3rd of the angels rebelling against God as a Christian/biblical fact. Now, I might think to myself something like this: You have these billions, trillions, numbers uncountable of angels who are intelligent and wise beyond our comprehension. And yet, something has caused an entire third of them to rise up against "God". Now, why would all of these multitudes of wise, intelligent angels rise up against God in an act that they knew would ultimately condemn themselves to eternal Hell? Does that make any sense? Of course not. It would be like saying "This store has $300 in the register. You can rob it and do whatever you want with the money, but tomorrow you'll be arrested and sent to the most horrible prison in the world where you'll be tortured every day for the rest of your life." Would you rob the store? Of course not. So the idea of angels of untold number purposefully condemning themselves to an eternal inescapable Hell is a bit sketchy, to say the least. Now, with that logical train of thought, I might then go on to do some more thinking. I might then think that for all of these angels to rise up and fight God, they would have to either believe they were doing the right thing, implying that God may not in fact be all-good, or that they could in fact "defeat" God somehow, implying that God may not be all-powerful. If either of those circumstances were true, then Christianity/Jesus/God would be a lie, and something seen as "evil", whereas the "serpent", Satan, whatever you want to call it, could be seen as the "good" thing trying to free humankind.
Now... I'm obviously not an angel. I'm a human being. I'm far from the wisdom and intelligence that many angels or spirits likely possess. I have no place to judge things higher than myself. So I have to assume that for 1/3rd of the angels to rebel against God, they had a damn good reason, and one which I probably wouldn't be able, as a human being, to comprehend. What I would know, however, assuming the previous situation were true and that I believed in the story completely, is that it DID happen. With that in mind, were God to be the perfect being he claims to be, there would be no room for his angels to choose to rebel against him. There would be no reason to. So it might be assumed that "God" is actually evil/a liar/a fraud/nonexistent as evidenced by a massive portion of his own angels fighting against his rule, whereas Satan, as in the Garden of Eden, is just trying to deliver truth to humanity.
So there you have it, a plausible situation where someone who believes in Christianity/Jesus/Satan leans towards theistic Satanism.
edit on 11/22/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Lucy specifically is the most recent Luciferian film

Lucy is based on Elfen Lied.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Didnt know that lucy was based on eflin lied. That intromusic to eflin lied is hauntingly beautiful and the story is really sad and is beautiful in a tragic kind of way.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

It's one of my favorite series/movies of all time.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wow. I love it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I should say rather that luciferians have adopted Lucy as a summation of the principles...basically the whole humanity becoming their own god through breaking from the enslavement of our natural disposition, transhumanism, etc.

I didn't intend to make it sound like the directors/producers/writers were luciferian..however, they might have been, who knows. lotta religious overtones in Lucy and by extension the source Elfin (on my list of "anime to watch" but haven't gotten around to it)

Any good?
Lucy was okayish..needed about 6 more hours to flesh the story out tbh

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Watch Elfen Lied first then Lucy.

The other way around loses something.

That said, transhumanism isn't a luciferian concept. It's actually a modern concept that began in the late 80s early 90s.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

That said, transhumanism isn't a luciferian concept. It's actually a modern concept that began in the late 80s early 90s.

Right, but you will be hard pressed to find a luciferian who isn't also a transhumanist

Sometimes mistakenly associated with Satanism due to the Christian interpretation of the fallen angel, Luciferianism is a wholly different belief system and does not revere the devil figure or most characteristics typically affixed to Satan. Rather, Lucifer in this context is seen as one of many morning stars, a symbol of enlightenment, independence and human progression, and is often used interchangeably with similar figures from a range of ancient beliefs, such as the Greek titan Prometheus or the Jewish talmudic figure Lilith.

I am a fan of the transhumanist goal. I reckon in maybe 1-200 years we will be there.
I am however not a luciferian..at least not in any belief sort of way of any supernatural entity, but sure, some of the overall views fits in fine with my outlook.

Lucy was a good film. now I am gonna make it a priority to start Elfen Lied. That's fine. I have lost interest in sword art online and need something new

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Awesome song but it takes on a whole new meaning when you watch the series and pretty soon you cant get it out of your head but in a good way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join