It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-right = the church of Satan???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I swear the whole kek thing is the most freaky and fascinating thing I have witnessed online haha.

For those that do not know or do not really care.
During the election campaign and getting stronger leading up to the election thousands, if not tens of thousands of people or more from around the world were meming and posting positive messages and memes in support of Donald Trump.
Even with the odds stacked against Trump and the constant barrage of anti trump posting on just about every corner of the internet they remained focused. With the help of kek and repeating digits and other synchronicities they focused all their energy and memes on Trump winning the Presidency.

They call it meme magic.

shadilay

edit on 22-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is not necessarily wise to broad brush the entirety of any particular group, or to say, if you identify as x, then you must believe y.

It is an individuals job to tell you, if they have a mind to, who they are, and what they believe, or not, as they see fit. For example, I am a Christian.

Many people, upon hearing such, would immediately assume that I am a church going slave to the human hierarchy that is the church, that I believe a whole host of things that I do not, in fact believe at all, and that I have some views on life and particularly the lives of others, that I do not hold in the least.

In fact, I am not a church goer, I believe organised Christianity to be as toxic as Satanism in EVERY sense of the word, and that people are free to live the life they want to live, that my choices should not be inflicted on others, just because I follow Christ. What I do believe as a Christian, is that Jesus Christ is my Lord and saviour, that it is my duty to do right by others, look after those weaker than myself, and to spread some love around this increasingly barren world in what time remains to me, and the rest of the species. Light little lights, here and there. That sort of thing.

Now, I have also met people throughout my life, many of whom are my closest friends, who identified themselves at various times as Wiccan, Satanists, Atheists, and a whole host of other denominations of faith or faithlessness, who none the less treated me with far more Christian love and compassion than many who CLAIM to be followers of Christ. The fact is that a persons worth is NOT to be found in their stated faith or lack of same. It is to be found in the way they act toward their fellow human beings, how they comport themselves about their daily business, whether they have that compassion that outlines the humanity they carry with them, or whether they do not.

Labels are not in the least reliable indicators of whether an individual contains that fundamental compassion, that spark of decency that marks a good hearted person out from a sea of artless savages. It does not matter what religion a person professes, what bumper sticker they have on their automobile. All that matters is what they have inside them, and what they share with others.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Trump’s Occult Online Supporters Believe ‘Meme Magic’ Got Him Elected

This is hilarious. Pepe has gone way beyond talking point status, he is now taking God-form.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Ok just to establish something right off the bat. There is no recorded (even semi) large group of people in history who:

A) actually believe in Christianity and the devil..

And

B) call them selves Satanists and/or Satan worshippers...

okay, under those specific rules, perhaps not.
But, there are people who see Christianity as propaganda, but still accept the overall heirachy
they are called Luciferians. they have big churches, big followings, and even movies discussing their philosophy (Lucy specifically is the most recent Luciferian film)

It would make exactly zero sense to play for the team offering eternal torture for all eternity... espeacially when paradise is only belief in one old Jew away.

If you buy into that, sure. keep in mind, people in North Korea think if they go against the god king and accept capitalism, all the horrors will be theres, corruption, etc...fear of the leader keeps them in line, but someone who has seen the other side may have a very significantly different view of the structure.

Well are the alt-right really a wave of white supremacists??

The alt-right is a mish mash of different sects, all having only a few things in common
1) they are anti-neocon establishment
2) they call themselves the alt-right
3) right wing.
Other than that, they can be anything from simply disenfranchised former GOP folks, white supremicists, Nazis, disenfranchised liberals who has turncoated, right libertarians looking for a more established base, etc.

Or are they AMERICAS version of the church of Satan? A group of anti establishment idiots who care nothing for racism, but are searching out the most shocking retoric they can find in an attempt to "thumb their noses up at American society? Choosing the "holy grail" of US, PC society, nazism and white supremacy?

So no matter what, you have decided they are trash..either they are trolls, or racists. gotcha. guess we can completely disregard absolutely everything they are trying to discuss.

The stuff I see from them is pretty much too illogical to be an actual belief system..so isn't it more likely it is just some really childish trolls with little to no actual political motivations?

and yet they won the presidency, separated the UK from Europe, and are poised to change the world.

silly trolls...I blame Pepe.

Never underestimate the opposition or write them off as just a bunch of silly savages. England learned that eventually from Scotland.

The ones I have seen and the leadership they claim are garbage....All known white suprimists who believe western culture is better because white people are better and have reignited rightwing anti sematism..

Jews have been off limits to the right for what? Since WW2?
Before then Jews were the illuminati of western culture in conspiracy circles, but after the holocaust it was no longer cool to do so, and they became the chosen people rather than the people who killed Jesus.

The alt right is returning to the "Jews are bad" of previous generations..

And this is from vox day, milo and whoever the father of the alt right is, his name escapes me..

Lucifarianism is not "Satan worshippers..they don't believe in Christianity. They are basically yazities..the iraqis faction who venerates lucifer as haveing submitted to god and was forgiven.

They don't believe in hell or the devil.

Also I would be surprised if their were more than 12 of them and in 2 seconds of looking. There is only one church in TX.

Hell in googling it their are not even any websites that pop up... just 2 articles and wiki, all explaining they do not view lucifer as the anti god, evil being of Christianity.

I can't even find a population count their are so few... far fewer than wiccans or the church of Satan atheists.

You can find one or 2 idiots who believe the world is flat.. which is why I added the disclaimer of "no even remotely large group".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Ok just to establish something right off the bat. There is no recorded (even semi) large group of people in history who:

And

okay, under those specific rules, perhaps not.
But, there are people who see Christianity as propaganda, but still accept the overall heirachy
they are called Luciferians. they have big churches, big followings, and even movies discussing their philosophy (Lucy specifically is the most recent Luciferian film)

It would make exactly zero sense to play for the team offering eternal torture for all eternity... espeacially when paradise is only belief in one old Jew away.

If you buy into that, sure. keep in mind, people in North Korea think if they go against the god king and accept capitalism, all the horrors will be theres, corruption, etc...fear of the leader keeps them in line, but someone who has seen the other side may have a very significantly different view of the structure.

Well are the alt-right really a wave of white supremacists??

The alt-right is a mish mash of different sects, all having only a few things in common
1) they are anti-neocon establishment
2) they call themselves the alt-right
3) right wing.
Other than that, they can be anything from simply disenfranchised former GOP folks, white supremicists, Nazis, disenfranchised liberals who has turncoated, right libertarians looking for a more established base, etc.

Or are they AMERICAS version of the church of Satan? A group of anti establishment idiots who care nothing for racism, but are searching out the most shocking retoric they can find in an attempt to "thumb their noses up at American society? Choosing the "holy grail" of US, PC society, nazism and white supremacy?

So no matter what, you have decided they are trash..either they are trolls, or racists. gotcha. guess we can completely disregard absolutely everything they are trying to discuss.

The stuff I see from them is pretty much too illogical to be an actual belief system..so isn't it more likely it is just some really childish trolls with little to no actual political motivations?

and yet they won the presidency, separated the UK from Europe, and are poised to change the world.

silly trolls...I blame Pepe.

Never underestimate the opposition or write them off as just a bunch of silly savages. England learned that eventually from Scotland.

The alt right didn't win the presidency..

Anti establishment and our inherent hate of politicians won the election...and still couldn't take the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So anti-establishment = evil?

Is that going to be the theme?

Looks like the globalists are still angry.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Speaking of Searching out the most Latest Shocking Rhetoric , I see you have Accomplished that Yourself with this Ridiculous Thread .

What?!?!

If anything I just defended the alt right....

What's better?

Anti establishment trolls (aka church of Satan)?

Or

Nazi white supremacists??

I'll sit next to the troll any day.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is great. I look forward to 8 years of ridiculous topics such as these.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

There is no recorded (even semi) large group of people in history who:
And

It would make exactly zero sense to play for the team offering eternal torture for all eternity

This is a rather ignorant thing to say. Here's an example to demonstrate:
Let's say I'm a Christian who believes Jesus and Satan existed. I could look at the traditional story of 1/3rd of the angels rebelling against God as a Christian/biblical fact. Now, I might think to myself something like this: You have these billions, trillions, numbers uncountable of angels who are intelligent and wise beyond our comprehension. And yet, something has caused an entire third of them to rise up against "God". Now, why would all of these multitudes of wise, intelligent angels rise up against God in an act that they knew would ultimately condemn themselves to eternal Hell? Does that make any sense? Of course not. It would be like saying "This store has $300 in the register. You can rob it and do whatever you want with the money, but tomorrow you'll be arrested and sent to the most horrible prison in the world where you'll be tortured every day for the rest of your life." Would you rob the store? Of course not. So the idea of angels of untold number purposefully condemning themselves to an eternal inescapable Hell is a bit sketchy, to say the least. Now, with that logical train of thought, I might then go on to do some more thinking. I might then think that for all of these angels to rise up and fight God, they would have to either believe they were doing the right thing, implying that God may not in fact be all-good, or that they could in fact "defeat" God somehow, implying that God may not be all-powerful. If either of those circumstances were true, then Christianity/Jesus/God would be a lie, and something seen as "evil", whereas the "serpent", Satan, whatever you want to call it, could be seen as the "good" thing trying to free humankind.
Now... I'm obviously not an angel. I'm a human being. I'm far from the wisdom and intelligence that many angels or spirits likely possess. I have no place to judge things higher than myself. So I have to assume that for 1/3rd of the angels to rebel against God, they had a damn good reason, and one which I probably wouldn't be able, as a human being, to comprehend. What I would know, however, assuming the previous situation were true and that I believed in the story completely, is that it DID happen. With that in mind, were God to be the perfect being he claims to be, there would be no room for his angels to choose to rebel against him. There would be no reason to. So it might be assumed that "God" is actually evil/a liar/a fraud/nonexistent as evidenced by a massive portion of his own angels fighting against his rule, whereas Satan, as in the Garden of Eden, is just trying to deliver truth to humanity.
So there you have it, a plausible situation where someone who believes in Christianity/Jesus/Satan leans towards theistic Satanism.

Everything about Christianity is at least a bit scetchy lol... I could seriously write a GRR Martin sieries of logical fallacies of the Bible..hell others already have...

EVERY single testable claim from the creation myth to the flood myth have been debunked by science. So guessing at the mentality of angels is too silly to debate.

None of it makes logical sense..and people rob stores knowing they will likely be thrown in a concrete box for decades....yet they still do it. Why? Because their is a short term benefit and the slim chance they don't get caught.

If you actually believe in Christianity, then their is no chance of escape..god is all powerful.

If they have an alternate belief system, then they don't believe in Christianity? Do they?

Exactly like the yazities believe god and lucifer made up and he was forgiven and returned to god. This is worshipped..

That I in no way believing in Christianity...

That is a totally different religion that have borrowed some the same concepts..exactly like every religion has done.. weaving in pieces of others.

Their is no one who believes in heaven and hell and the god and the devil Christianity. Who then chooses hell..

I looked and can't even find a guess of the lucifarian population..

Their is only one us church and I'm betting it is in one guys garage and gets 5 people per service..4 of which are the owners kids lol..

(Please separate out your posts Paragraph style, makes it more digestible.. I get overwhelmed easily :p)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

It is not necessarily wise to broad brush the entirety of any particular group, or to say, if you identify as x, then you must believe y.

It is an individuals job to tell you, if they have a mind to, who they are, and what they believe, or not, as they see fit. For example, I am a Christian.

Many people, upon hearing such, would immediately assume that I am a church going slave to the human hierarchy that is the church, that I believe a whole host of things that I do not, in fact believe at all, and that I have some views on life and particularly the lives of others, that I do not hold in the least.

In fact, I am not a church goer, I believe organised Christianity to be as toxic as Satanism in EVERY sense of the word, and that people are free to live the life they want to live, that my choices should not be inflicted on others, just because I follow Christ. What I do believe as a Christian, is that Jesus Christ is my Lord and saviour, that it is my duty to do right by others, look after those weaker than myself, and to spread some love around this increasingly barren world in what time remains to me, and the rest of the species. Light little lights, here and there. That sort of thing.

Now, I have also met people throughout my life, many of whom are my closest friends, who identified themselves at various times as Wiccan, Satanists, Atheists, and a whole host of other denominations of faith or faithlessness, who none the less treated me with far more Christian love and compassion than many who CLAIM to be followers of Christ. The fact is that a persons worth is NOT to be found in their stated faith or lack of same. It is to be found in the way they act toward their fellow human beings, how they comport themselves about their daily business, whether they have that compassion that outlines the humanity they carry with them, or whether they do not.

Labels are not in the least reliable indicators of whether an individual contains that fundamental compassion, that spark of decency that marks a good hearted person out from a sea of artless savages. It does not matter what religion a person professes, what bumper sticker they have on their automobile. All that matters is what they have inside them, and what they share with others.

If anything I am painting them with a less offensive brush that leaves way more wiggle room than "they are a bunch of nazis"..

Anti establishment who purposefully latches onto offensive things to thumb their nose at society, is a very big box.

You can fit all race creeds and colors within,.

However, nazi is not.

After all the crazy "devil worshiper" propaganda used by Christianity to scare people since they created the devil, what? 800 years ago?

Kinda requires pointing out that there is no proof any (as sold by Christianity) have ever existed.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The ones I have seen and the leadership they claim are garbage....All known white suprimists who believe western culture is better because white people are better and have reignited rightwing anti sematism..

Western culture isn't better..its the best, period.
btw, I include Japan and South Korea in "western culture" given they have been westernized for 70 years now.
Name one culture that even comes close in regards to scientific achievement, peace, equality, transparency, etc.
I will wait...

Now, what is this attributed to? this can be open to debate. its not skintone, but European nations lead the front on achievement. I tend to think it is a result from military strength and colonialism forcing scientific consolidation of global knowledge, then with that infrastructure in place, establishing a global language (those glorious English bastards), and a free and open society sharing the knowledge..that is what puts the west on top.

Before then Jews were the illuminati of western culture in conspiracy circles, but after the holocaust it was no longer cool to do so, and they became the chosen people rather than the people who killed Jesus.

I think you've been watching too many trolls. the "wave" of anti-jew stuff is almost always done just as a politically incorrect way to laugh at normies.
"they are Nazis worse than hitler".
Well, you could debate that random line of dismissal, knowing that it is fruitless..or you can put pepe in a hitler outfit and moustache and say Hitler dindu nuffin and watch them explode into a red faced mess.
Which one do you think worked?
the normies called the alt-right racist..so pepe in a klan outfit comes out. etc etc..
as Eminem says, "I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn't, then why would you say I am?"
it took me a little while to warm up to this new way of debating, but it is actually quite effective. it is now at such a point where they simply adopt (humorously) every single bad thing anyone would say about them that its now absurd and any rational person will stop and think...naa, let me actually talk to some of these people, and realize its none of that, the alt-left has created a boogieman the size of cthulu so big that it is just absurd.

And this is from vox day, milo and whoever the father of the alt right is, his name escapes me..

Milo is a gay jewish conservative with a black dude fetish. he is the embodiment of irony. Anyhow, have you actually listened to his speeches? when he isn't sh&t posting to rile up feminists and such, he actually speaks remarkably well and on point, always having facts and statistics that anyone can look up on hand to support his claims (remember when the left used to use facts alone to back up their claims..ahh the good days)

You can find one or 2 idiots who believe the world is flat.. which is why I added the disclaimer of "no even remotely large group".

Luciferians tend to not be much on churches overall. the whole point is to not seek out divinity to ascend but in more ascension by yourself. Some religious folks will say that science..the whole advancement of humanity part, is a luciferian cult. some say illuminati and all the secret societies within that umbrella is luciferian, etc either way, that is more appropriate a setting for a luciferian. I have known a few in my day and find it perfectly reasonable to perhaps even inspiring..but never got too much into it. I have a issue with any structured belief of man overall.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Anti establishment and our inherent hate of politicians won the election...and still couldn't take the popular vote.

okay.
but who is the establishment?

the alt-right is anti-establishment..loudly anti-establishment.

The popular vote doesn't matter. a billion people in California and new York is all well and nice, and they can 100% go with the left every time, and they will lose every time.
The electorial college is a good thing because it makes a politician address not just the big super city problems, but you cant simply leave out the smaller places..maybe you don't have to go into a small town in nowheresville Kentucky to knock on farm doors, but you got to make an effort in the rust belt manufacturing area, the south and their problems, etc. a president should (rightfully) know the country and their unique difference problems..else no presidency for you.

So, it doesn't matter if Hillary got 30 million more votes than Trump..if she didn't pull off the national understanding of America, then she rightfully lost. This is what has happened, and unless the left wakes the F up (please wake up), they will lose again in 2020.
doubling down on stupidity will only make it happen again.

Find your way out of the woods before its too late.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The church of satan are all a bunch of anti establishment, atheists who have purposefully chosen the most controversial anti religion symbol they could find.

I don't know anything (other than what's in my heart) about God and satan, but I know good and evil. I also know there are lots of people who genuinely turn to both.

I thought anti-establishment atheists were all about proving you didn't need a God to do good things? I'm not sure bluring the lines between anti-establishment and the actions of those who do sacrifice kids is very intelligent and I certainly don't want to be associated with it. It's like wearing a t-shirt with 'I'm a pedo' on it and saying 'yeah it's just cause I hate Wallmart" - err yeah, nice one mate.

Plus, to play God's advocate (see what I did there?
), wouldn't the actual church of the biblical satan be pretty # if it didn't lie to people and swallow their gulible souls?

Plus the irony of a group of anti-establishnent 'atheists', who all decice to follow the word of a book, is just too much for me.

Enjoy yours tho. peace be with you x

edit on 22-11-2016 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Western culture isn't better..its the best, period.
btw, I include Japan and South Korea in "western culture" given they have been westernized for 70 years now.
Name one culture that even comes close in regards to scientific achievement, peace, equality, transparency, etc.
I will wait...

Now, what is this attributed to? this can be open to debate. its not skintone, but European nations lead the front on achievement. I tend to think it is a result from military strength and colonialism forcing scientific consolidation of global knowledge, then with that infrastructure in place, establishing a global language (those glorious English bastards), and a free and open society sharing the knowledge..that is what puts the west on top.

I think you've been watching too many trolls. the "wave" of anti-jew stuff is almost always done just as a politically incorrect way to laugh at normies.
"they are Nazis worse than hitler".
Well, you could debate that random line of dismissal, knowing that it is fruitless..or you can put pepe in a hitler outfit and moustache and say Hitler dindu nuffin and watch them explode into a red faced mess.
Which one do you think worked?
the normies called the alt-right racist..so pepe in a klan outfit comes out. etc etc..
as Eminem says, "I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn't, then why would you say I am?"
it took me a little while to warm up to this new way of debating, but it is actually quite effective. it is now at such a point where they simply adopt (humorously) every single bad thing anyone would say about them that its now absurd and any rational person will stop and think...naa, let me actually talk to some of these people, and realize its none of that, the alt-left has created a boogieman the size of cthulu so big that it is just absurd.

Milo is a gay jewish conservative with a black dude fetish. he is the embodiment of irony. Anyhow, have you actually listened to his speeches? when he isn't sh&t posting to rile up feminists and such, he actually speaks remarkably well and on point, always having facts and statistics that anyone can look up on hand to support his claims (remember when the left used to use facts alone to back up their claims..ahh the good days)

Luciferians tend to not be much on churches overall. the whole point is to not seek out divinity to ascend but in more ascension by yourself. Some religious folks will say that science..the whole advancement of humanity part, is a luciferian cult. some say illuminati and all the secret societies within that umbrella is luciferian, etc either way, that is more appropriate a setting for a luciferian. I have known a few in my day and find it perfectly reasonable to perhaps even inspiring..but never got too much into it. I have a issue with any structured belief of man overall.

That is modern conservatism.. western is best, but anyone willing to play ball is welcome..

Alt right is.. the west is the best due to genetics and the other cultutes cannot adapt to join.

Strangely enough the alt right has pulled back on anti gay and doubled down on anti Jewish..

This election cycle has literally been the first I have seen a right wing person who didn't worship Israel.

many people say they are alt right simply as anti establishment having no clue about the actual meaning.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beavers

The church of satan are all a bunch of anti establishment, atheists who have purposefully chosen the most controversial anti religion symbol they could find.

I don't know anything (other than what's in my heart) about God and satan, but I know good and evil. I also know there are lots of people who genuinely turn to both.

I thought anti-establishment atheists were all about proving you didn't need a God to do good things? I'm not sure bluring the lines between anti-establishment and the actions of those who do sacrifice kids is very intelligent and I certainly don't want to be associated with it. It's like wearing a t-shirt with 'I'm a pedo' on it and saying 'yeah it's just cause I hate Wallmart" - err yeah, nice one mate.

Plus, to play God's advocate (see what I did there?
), wouldn't the actual church of the biblical satan be pretty # if it didn't lie to people and swallow their gulible souls?

Plus the irony of a group of anti-establishnent 'atheists', who all decice to follow the word of a book, is just too much for me.

Enjoy yours tho. peace be with you x

There is no group of Satan whorshipers sacrificibg kids..

It's all propaganda and scare tactics...

Just think about that...

The witch trials all the way to the 1990 satanic cult scare. Where every brutal murder was hinted at being a satanic ritual.

There is not one single documented case of a satanic cult period..let alone one preforming sacrifices...

It helps validate Christianity so people pretend their is a opposing team. When there never really was one.

That said I agree with your base point..

Atheists adopting Satan to piss off christians is stupid and prob creates more christians than otherwise..

It helps push the fake satanic cult myth.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yes we are deplorable, evil, racist and completely without any hope of redemption. Everything you heard in the media, it's all true. The tea party terrorists of yesterday are saints in comparison to this new vile and evil group.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

okay.
but who is the establishment?

the alt-right is anti-establishment..loudly anti-establishment.

The popular vote doesn't matter. a billion people in California and new York is all well and nice, and they can 100% go with the left every time, and they will lose every time.
The electorial college is a good thing because it makes a politician address not just the big super city problems, but you cant simply leave out the smaller places..maybe you don't have to go into a small town in nowheresville Kentucky to knock on farm doors, but you got to make an effort in the rust belt manufacturing area, the south and their problems, etc. a president should (rightfully) know the country and their unique difference problems..else no presidency for you.

So, it doesn't matter if Hillary got 30 million more votes than Trump..if she didn't pull off the national understanding of America, then she rightfully lost. This is what has happened, and unless the left wakes the F up (please wake up), they will lose again in 2020.
doubling down on stupidity will only make it happen again.

Find your way out of the woods before its too late.

The popular vote doesn't matter in the electoral college..

It does matter whentalking about the wishes of the American people..

The electoral college is so the rural areas feel included...if not NY and LA decide the president solo...almost.

Plus I'm sure pre technology that counting a national popular vote was almost undoable.

But in return for oppesing the rural states, we are doing exactly the same to the average American. Who by the stats doesn't live in the rural areas.

It's rule by the few over the many, exactly what has destroyed every civilization ever.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AltRightIsAllRight
Yes we are deplorable, evil, racist and completely without any hope of redemption. Everything you heard in the media, it's all true. The tea party terrorists of yesterday are saints in comparison to this new vile and evil group.

Actually Richard spencer the "father of the alt right" does a far better job of making y'all look bad, racist and the new nazi party than the media ever could...

If you don't agree with their world view. Stop following nazis and find a group that does.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Basically, my choices are:

1.) I am a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

2.) I belong to some sort of Church of Satan

3.) I am an illiterate, idiotic, uneducated white person in hicksville

Only one of these could have voted for Donald Trump.

You guys are really reaching for new lows here.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Basically, my choices are:

1.) I am a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

2.) I belong to some sort of Church of Satan

3.) I am an illiterate, idiotic, uneducated white person in hicksville

Only one of these could have voted for Donald Trump.

You guys are really reaching for new lows here.

No this generations analogy of the church of satan... did you even read the OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join