It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Truth is the MSM lies constantly.

Nobody who values truth would support Clinton.

The people voted for Clinton. The truth is that Clinton won the popular vote. The mainstream media is reporting this truth accurately.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Ohanka

Who cares? People who value truth. Are you saying Trump supporters don't care about truth?

The US is a Republic. We elect out President through the Electoral College. Hillary and her campaign knew this when the campaign started. You can not change the rules after the game is over just because you lost. If they truly thought it was unfair they should have been working to change the rules long before this election season started.

I'm not changing any rules. I'm saying Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. That other bullsh#t thread is a lie. So you're only appropriate response is, "oh, okay."

But instead we have 7 pages on people arguing against the value of truth and why the truth doesn't matter. Seems truth matters a lot to people who live on lies.

link   

a reply to: LifeMode

Hillary won the popular vote by a significant margin.

Since when does California rule the United States?

link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
I keep seeing this claim of 3 million illegals voting and all I'm able to come up with is that according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization it's true. Okay, so how is Greg a valid source? How exactly did he determine this?

I have no idea if he is a valid source. All I have to say is it is possible that illegals voted but who really knows in what numbers? California would be the biggest bloc of possible illegals voting. I don't think it is possible to put a true number on it. Other than tracking 'dead voters' I'm not sure how you could get any reliable numbers.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Even by rigging the election with 3 million illegal votes she still can't win the election.

Hysterical.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Deflect again. I'll repeat the truth again. Hillary won the popular vote by a significant margin.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

HILLARY WON ONLY 47%!

The people, the majority of Americans (53%) rejected Hillary.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

HILLARY WON ONLY 47%!

The people, the majority of Amaericans (53%) rejected Hillary.

Go look up who won the popular vote for 2016. It's very easy to do.

Hillary won the popular vote. Get over it.

link   

That's all based on your twisted false view of the mainstream media.

My view is false?

Then why was CNN worried that the public wouldn't believe their election coverage?

You are so willing to accept their narrative to the point of calling my views twisted and false. You don't even realize how delusional you are.

What ever happened to deny ignorance?

link   
What do you mean not winning the popular vote? By my count Trump won the popular vote of 30 states compared to Hillary's 20 (+ DC.)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The people voted for Clinton. The truth is that Clinton won the popular vote. The mainstream media is reporting this truth accurately.

The popular vote doesn't mean much in America since she LOST and CONCEDED to Trump.
There is no argument. And it appears that Hillary just wasn't POPULAR enough.
edit on 14-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I accept the truth that Hillary won the popular vote.

Why can't you?

link   

Even if she did, 700,000 is a significant margin?

I think not.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So do you accept the truth that Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary in 2008 as well?

Annswer the question.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The popular vote doesn't mean much in America since she LOST and CONCEDED to Trump.
There is no argument.

Finally, someone says there is no argument. I agree, there shouldn't be. Well, unfortunately, there's another thread in this forum spreading false information that apparently ATS mods are okay with.

The only point of this thread is to correct the false claim made in that other thread, and to reaffirm the truth that Hillary won the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Deflect again. I'll repeat the truth again. Hillary won the popular vote by a significant margin.

It's not a deflection dude - wake up.

Add up the popular votes for *49* of 50 states in this great country, and TRUMP wins the popular vote totals.

It's only the votes of CA that give her the winning margin overall - so far.

** 49 out of 50 states counted and Trump wins the popular vote **

I'll say it again - 49 out of 50 states.

Do you believe 49 out of a total of 50 states represents a majority *and* a mandate?

Or are you going to not see what is right in front of you...
edit on 11/14/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

a reply to: Ohanka

Who cares? People who value truth. Are you saying Trump supporters don't care about truth?

The US is a Republic. We elect out President through the Electoral College. Hillary and her campaign knew this when the campaign started. You can not change the rules after the game is over just because you lost. If they truly thought it was unfair they should have been working to change the rules long before this election season started.

I'm not changing any rules. I'm saying Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. That other bullsh#t thread is a lie. So you're only appropriate response is, "oh, okay."

But instead we have 7 pages on people arguing against the value of truth and why the truth doesn't matter. Seems truth matters a lot to people who live on lies.

I have no clue about the other thread. My point is, if students still took civics classes they would stop whining about popular vote. So what if Hillary got 600k more votes or even 2 million. IT DOESN'T MATTER. The electoral college is what matters. Do you really want to switch to a direct democracy? No Presidential candidate would ever campaign outside of NY and California ever again if that were the case because almost half the population lives in those 2 areas. The rest of us would NEVER have our voices heard in DC ever again.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yeah but thankfully nobody cares who California and Yew York voted for anymore. It is irrelevant. Trump won the election.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

All I have to say is it is possible that illegals voted but who really knows in what numbers?

That's a much more honest position then what other members are clearly doing though. It's one thing to posit such as possibility and another to give an exact number and push it as though it were fact.

California would be the biggest bloc of possible illegals voting.

Is this concerning Bill 1461?

Snopes addressed this: While California did pass a law to increase voter turnout, the state has not made it legal for undocumented people to vote.

While it's true that undocumented people in California can obtain a driver's license, the state has not passed any laws which also gives them the right to vote. The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver's license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Like I said, the only reason for this thread is to promote truth on ATS. No arguments necessary.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join