It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Khaleesi

a reply to: Ohanka

Who cares? People who value truth. Are you saying Trump supporters don't care about truth?

The US is a Republic. We elect out President through the Electoral College. Hillary and her campaign knew this when the campaign started. You can not change the rules after the game is over just because you lost. If they truly thought it was unfair they should have been working to change the rules long before this election season started.

I'm not changing any rules. I'm saying Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. That other bullsh#t thread is a lie. So you're only appropriate response is, "oh, okay."

But instead we have 7 pages on people arguing against the value of truth and why the truth doesn't matter. Seems truth matters a lot to people who live on lies.

It.......doesn't......matter.
She did win the popular vote. Our system doesn't work like that. Take a civics class. all the whining in the world won't change the facts.

And again, lighten up on the "truth" talk when you were hoping Clinton would win. If you and your party cared so much about truth, we might have had a better option from YOUR side as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This horse just won't die! We need all available ATSers here now to help beat this thing

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

700,000 votes is a pretty significant number. Bottom line: Hillary won the popular vote. First woman to do it. Pretty historic.

Don't worry, though. While Trump did NOT win over the people, he DID come away with about 300 of the 538 electoral votes. So... not really the winner of the people, but he'll get the prize anyway due to technicality. Pretty decent run for an old white billionaire.

I thought he was gonna win big though. I guess... kinda? Yeah? Hard to say BIG when you don't win the popular vote... I mean that's kind of a rare thing to lose when you're supposed to be the winner. Oh well.

Not the popular vote, not the true voice of the people... but ... good enough.

do you know what they call the guy who came in dead last in medical school?

Doctor.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't get it? Hillary conceded to trump, i mean she up and QUIT! (By Phone)

The End.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I know quite a bit about the ongoing investigations in voter fraud.
So I can't comment in the manner I'd like to, but look at this link.

search link for Google, go 3 or 4 pages deep
" active voter fraud investigations "

www.google.com...=active+voter+fraud+investigations&start=0

Buck
edit on 14-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hillary was the first woman to win the popular vote alright.

But she did it first eight years ago when she won the popular vote over Obama in 2008. And by an even larger margin.

Why won't you recognize this inconvenient truth, zombie?

Where was the outrage back then?

Where were the dems saying "not my president"?

edit on 14-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Hillary was the first woman to win the popular vote alright.

But she did it first eight years ago when she won the popular vote over Obama in 2008. And by an even larger margin.

Why won't you recognize this inconvenient truth, zombie?

Where was the outrage back then?

Where were the dems saying "not my president"?

For anyone who's curious, Obama was not on the ballot in Michigan in the 2008 primary.

Michigan Democratic Primary, 2008

You might have an argument if Trump wasn't on the ballot in one of the states...but he wasn't. He still lost the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Winning the presidency isn`t a popularity contest so those 60 million Hillary fans can call her Ms congeniality, or Ms most likely to succeed,or...... they can call her anything they like, except President.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I was listening from the other room and point of the conversation was if they wanted a woman president they should have ran with a lot younger, good looking model that wore shorts, skirts and dresses.

I couldn't completely agree with that but still couldn't vote for that 70 year old, there was not enough perfume to cover that odor.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

You got me. Im with you. Hard to know what to believe...but what I DO? Is I believe 1/2 of everything, 1/4 I doubt and the other 1/4 is b.s.

What a time to live, huh?!

Thnak you! MS

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
She's no Betsy Ross , obama was a black man , and disillusioned as well , thank God people still judge a man by his character.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now imagine if she wasn't a bucket of corruption sponsored by the DNC which she mostly ran. Then she may have really been someone to represent women. Then she may have won.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They don't want you questioning Donald's legitimacy no matter what. But why all of these lies??

Good point re don't question. The Daddy State has arrived!!

Also, I've come to realize after looking at that other hoax thread, it was not "low information" voters, but "fake info" voters.

And someone who should know better but doesn't is Trump sycophant Newt Gingrich. And Newt would love to be back in govt again in a Trump administration. High fakery!

GINGRICH: The current view is that liberals have a whole set of statistics that theoretically may be right, but it's not where human beings are.

CAMEROTA: But what you're saying is, but hold on Mr. Speaker because you're saying liberals use these numbers, they use this sort of magic math. These are the FBI statistics. They're not a liberal organization. They're a crime-fighting organization.

GINGRICH: No, but what I said is equally true. People feel more threatened.

CAMEROTA: Feel it, yes. They feel it, but the facts don't support it.

GINGRICH: As a political candidate, I'll go with how people feel and I'll let you go with the theoriticians.

source

Bottom line, Republicans need lies to take and hold power.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When will we have the final, final vote tally?

STM

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You are right, but people will either deflect or tell you you are a sore loser.

But, that only proves your point. The irony in the responses is amusing.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
People care because they are tired of wading through rivers of bull# to try and distinguish the truth. Your mind is real estate and modern investors are vying for who gets to set up shop inside your head. It is becoming exponentially harder to discern what is and what isn't as people mindlessly perpetuate the falsehoods of their masters, unknowingly tightening the shackle of their own servitude. People wanted a political revolution, but that is not what the world needed. It needed a human one.
edit on 15-11-2016 by MrThortan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
She didn't win anything. Total loser.
He won both.

Anyways it doesn't matter now. Stop grasping at straws

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It's a little alarming to see so many people denying that Hillary won, or at least is winning and is likely to win, the popular vote (and I hate Hillary btw). The OP, as trolly as it may seem, is making a point.

The point is that the previous post on here claiming that Trump was in reality leading the popular vote is complete bunk and based on an anonymous Twitter source. Apparently, some on here are getting so numb from the MSM lies that they are willing to believe any anonymous hogwash that gets thrown and sticks, no matter how dubious the source. I could literally go make a fake Twitter account right now and come up with some bogus election claim and certain people on here would lap it up like a kid eating candy on Halloweeen night. It would probably garner at least 30-40 flags, and yet it would be complete horse manure. The confirmation bias for some people on here is unreal. We have got to do better.

Also, I can't believe the number of people on here who are deflecting from the issue-

Irrelevant point #1- the electoral college decides the president and the popular vote doesn't mean squat. This is not the issue being raised.

Irrelevant point #2- He won the electoral college. Again, this is not the issue being raised. Noone has challenged that.

Irrelevant point #3- So what, he will still be president. Again, this is not the issue being raised.

Irrelevant point #4- What difference does it make. Well, it makes a huge difference if you care about truth and about legitimate sources on this site.

Irrelevant point #5- OP is just butthurt. Again, this contributes nothing to the issue being raised.

Irrelevant point #6- Hillary didn’t win a majority vote. This is not the issue being raised. A majority vote (51%) is not the same thing as the popular vote. Someone could win 20% of the vote and still win the popular vote among all candidates. This is just a misunderstanding of the term popular vote.

Irrelevant point #7- Trump won a majority of the states, or was more popular among the states. This again, is irrelevant to the total popular vote among the entire U.S. population, which is how popular vote is measured. We can’t just ignore California, even though I think it’s absurd so many of them would vote for Hillary.

I could go on and on about the deflections in this thread. Which is why I think it has dragged on. Noone is addressing the actual point made. Let's at least be intellectually honest here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join