It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIOTERS WARN MEDIA-"Don't SNITCH EVER" "Yell F--k POLICE" Portland Rioters Attacking Press

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There are several big problems with that suggestion.

First, there are few public streets for them to march on and carry their signs. You have county roads and private roads. Marching on a county road is pointless. They would be marching for miles where no one would see them, much less care. March on private roads, you are trespassing and likely to either get the dogs all in a lather or get yourself shot.

Rural America is not the enemy. They are just as frustrated and angry about what has happened to our country. The place they should take their march is to the homes of the people that made this mess in the first place. They should take their protest and demands to Capitol Hill.

And with $4,000,000 you could get someone to listen.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sound ms like riots and looting

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
While I agree with the no snitching part...

Your part of the problem when openly condoning the safe harbor of criminals.

I have NO problem outing someone breaking laws while harming their community or it's citizens.

If you think otherwise you're no better than the animals committing the offenses.

We pride ourselves by living by the rule of law, the alternative is anarchy, like the violence and vandalism being displayed during these "peaceful" protests.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

These people are a joke.

Comical empty threats from the inept and the whiney.

Keep breaking stuff until the national guard shows up.

Theyll give you something to cry about.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
"oh dear they've lst the plot"
What?

I knew what he meant. It's a British expression with a dropped vowel.

"lose the plot"; lose one's ability to understand or cope with what is happening:
"many people believe that he is feeling the strain or has lost the plot"

en.oxforddictionaries.com...

I assume it's a metaphor drawn from the experience of trying to follow a complex televised drama.
edit on 14-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   

These people are a joke.

Comical empty threats from the inept and the whiney.

Keep breaking stuff until the national guard shows up.

Theyll give you something to cry about.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Your part of the problem when openly condoning the safe harbor of criminals.

I have NO problem outing someone breaking laws while harming their community or it's citizens.

If you think otherwise you're no better than the animals committing the offenses.

We pride ourselves by living by the rule of law, the alternative is anarchy, like the violence and vandalism being displayed during these "peaceful" protests.

I agree 100%.

I am sick and tired of the pestilent degraded culture that promotes "no snitching" to cover up and grant safe harbor to criminals that hurt other human beings. That's a huge part of why things are so bad these days.

People will witness a child get murdered and not say anything because of this insane cultural edict! It's beyond disgusting.
I believe we the people ought to offer stronger protections to people who want to come clean and witness against criminals.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Reminds me of this:

For those who don't know Smugglypuff, she witnessed an assault, then lied to cops saying she didn't see anything while smiling smugly to the camera.
edit on 14-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I agree 100%.

I am sick and tired of the pestilent degraded culture that promotes "no snitching" to cover up and grant safe harbor to criminals that hurt other human beings. That's a huge part of why things are so bad these days.

People will witness a child get murdered and not say anything because of this insane cultural edict! It's beyond disgusting.
I believe we the people ought to offer stronger protections to people who want to come clean and witness against criminals.

You nailed it. Many crimes are committed and witnesses refuse to step forward either from fear of retribution from members of their own community or like you stated, there's this pervasive thug culture that promotes a no snitching etiquette. This is a huge problem for law enforcement within the inner cities when it's own citizens don't care enough to even come forward when someone is killed. It's really a sad state of affairs.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Yep, when it gets serious we will see, nice beholder.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

DO NOT HELP THE POLICE IN IDENTIFYING PERSONS ENGAGED IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY

Sounds like aiding and abetting to me. I do believe that is criminal.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder if this;
KEEP PEOPLE SAFE FROM PHYSICAL HARM

Will be lost among the destruction.

Time to give it up people, we lost.
Move on and participate in a healthy manner.

You don't agree with calling out a criminal?

The old 'don't snitch' adage was made by criminals, and then forced upon good people with the threat of violence. You know, snitch on goodfella Rico, and we off your family?

Smarten up, you only enable and encourage criminals with that attitude.
edit on 14-11-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't understand how these people have so much time to protest and still go to work and take care of their family. How do they do it?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
They are taking the no snitching part from Hillary's playbook. Seth Rich found that out the hard way.

THIS is the example that the Clinton's have set for these people.
edit on 14-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
They are going to bring out the "Trump" people they are having nightmares over.
Not the moderate social conservatives like me, but the ammo hoarding, gun collecting, rednecks that have been waiting for this. This call to arms, the "well regulated militia" they dwell upon, and they are well armed and well trained!
Protest all you want, but don't venture into rural America thinking rage, a sign, and a bat will win the day.
Remember your sides slogan? They go low, we go high??? Pull it together Libs

You note they are going nowhere near where they might encounter those folks?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't understand how these people have so much time to protest and still go to work and take care of their family. How do they do it?

I would venture many don't work and quite of few are young so no children.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

That's pretty much what California is now, and they have some of the choicest real estate in the entire nation to boot!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you think country folk would let this trash destroy their home, property and car without firing a shot?
edit on 14-11-2016 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is perhaps the beginning of the civil war we have anticipated,,,,,,
In the land of the second amendment somebody gonna blow dere haids off sooner or later,,,,,then the S has hit the fan.....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Greenblaz

It is simply and incontrovertibly disastrous. Its by far and away the absolute most glaring example of "unintended" consequences of disastrous liberal Progressive policies I've ever seen in my life.

And, what makes it even more unbelievably bizarre is that these people, who are all up about civil rights and humanitarianism........they're solution to the "workers" problems? Set up "workers living camps" at the port where people can live during the work week in converted shipping containers! God..........that's elitism at its very worst. Here's pristine "Portland" and over there..............the "workers" Gulag!

Its a great point. Its just like on university campuses. They bred this intolerant agenda year after year, and now the professors and administrators have lost control. They created a nonster that they now have to appease at every whim. "WE NEED MORE SAFE SPACES" they shout. "Yes masters, whatever you need! Please don't turn on me I am your humble servant" is the reply.

Now we see the fruits of this perverse ideology in this flyer, "Have some water, chill out man, love one another, or ELSE!!!!"

Love through threat of violence. Ending racial discrimination by demanding segregated spaces for minorities. Increased diversity through censorship of ideas. And on and on.

And now what can they do? The monster has been left out of the cage, and all the people that created it can do is feed it more an hope it doesn't turn on them.

Take note establishment Democrats, what you saw at the DNC is only the beginning. These peaceful youths will be turning on you soon. You will try to get even more progressive and extreme in order to appease these people, but its too lat, eventually they will turn on you all, and you deserve it.

What the rest of us sane people can do is refuse to be brought down to this level. Keep a cool head and treat everyone with kindness but justice. And keep using the political system to tell them that we will no longer be bullied by threats of violence or by being shouted down as racist for not bowing to their every whim.

This too shall pass.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join