It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIOTERS WARN MEDIA-"Don't SNITCH EVER" "Yell F--k POLICE" Portland Rioters Attacking Press

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I think Trooper should get a copy of that shredder,
Tardacus. Nothing rends like a Deere. OMG, it's
like a rifle squad of Langoliers with yellow paint.

Back to the thread. My end of it-- it's nice to have
that kind of hardware laying around, because just
getting it cranked up to speed would probably make
the little snowflakes pass out without firing anything.

However in the prospect of less funding for hardware....
there have been posters who already live out in the
the tails of the lawless young ruffians.
Rock salt really does tear up the tube though...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
declare a state of emergency, and send in the nation guard ffs

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
While I agree with the no snitching part...

I can't help but wonder if this;
KEEP PEOPLE SAFE FROM PHYSICAL HARM

Will be lost among the destruction.

Time to give it up people, we lost.
Move on and participate in a healthy manner.

Really, you " agree with the no snitching part..." So if a thief beats you and steals your property in front of other people, you would not want them to report what they saw? You ARE NOT part of the solution, YOU are part of the PROBLEM!
Oh, and let me guess, you voted for Hitlery
didn't you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

declare a state of emergency, and send in the nation guard ffs

Are the purposely waiting for the plop to hit the prop? IF so what is the end game?

I think the police are being very tolerant, I can't imagine the stress.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

Kent state comes to mind here. Maybe they should just start shooting anyone committing a crime such as rioting. See these kids dont know what its actually like to fear death. As long as protest are peaceful no shooting.

That would be a catastrophe. I would be a big mess all over again, just like KEnt state.

Dad knew some of the guys who shot. It wasnt as peaceful as made out to be. pelted with rocks dont feel good. None of the soldiers were convicted or charged either.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Someone asked where the buses are coming from..well

George Soros from what I heard, but if you want to be a protester and make 1500$ a week,,go here

www.google.com...[google:bookmarkBarPinned]so urceid=chrome&[google
mniboxStartMarginParameter]ie=UTF-8

someone is paying for this and NO one in charge seems to be trying to stop it..
P.S. trumps not in charge, Obama is......

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TonyS

The second irony...........they turn on the "press"? Really? The "press" is their ardent ally which provides them the media attention they must surely crave.

This is certainly a conundrum. If they protest and nobody knows, are they any more or less relevant?

They don't want the press because they don't want to be identified doing bad things and then have footage to use against them in court.
Makes no sense to me to call it a protest and not have your message broadcast with the media's help. It sort of makes this seem more like a group of thugs.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: worldstarcountry

"The police need to have a heavier presence up there in Oakland or Portland or wherever in Oregon its happening."

Why? If you don't live in Oregon............why would you even care? And if you check the OP link, its Portland; think about that............you have to be one of the 1% to even be able to rent a hovel in Portland. Who are they hurting? If they're damaging businesses, looting and tieing up traffic..............they're hurting the 1%. I say "go for it"; keep the cops out of it! The cops aren't paid enough to protect the 1%.

Buddy, you have got to be the most ignorant person in these boards. Have you ever been to Portland? Do you even know where the social services are in Portland? Do you know where the homeless in Portland do their begging? Do you know anything other than "hurr durr, let them be criminals, it's not hurting anyone.." Except it's hurting themselves.

And I lived in Portland. Lived downtown. Worked in downtown. I am far from a 1%er. For @&$?!'s sake, Portland State University is in downtown.
Tell you what, go destroy the home you live in. Burn it down. Stand by your convictions. Let's see how much you really stand by your own words.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
a reply to: network dude

Do you think country folk would let this trash destroy their home, property and car without firing a shot?

highly doubtful.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

And they get to control the story. It has worked brilliantly so far.

Look at the number of people they have believing their false narrative. Look at the number of people they have crying, hiding under their beds, hating and fearing their neighbors because they listened to the new modern day version of "The War Of The Worlds" on their electronic remote controlled devices.

There may be more people awake, but many of them are either blind or sleep walking.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah...can you say "Kent State"????

How well did that National Guard action go? That would be giving these people EXACTLY what they want!

Want these people to go away? Simple...ignore them!

These people are doing what they're doing because they're feeding off each other via the media. They're doing it because they ''think' people are paying attention to them. Stop paying attention to them and they'll get cold, hungry and go home in a hurry.

I find it more than just a little ironic they're now attacking the media! Personally, I think this is a GREAT plan, really well thought out!!! Serious.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It seems to be getting worse in Oregon, 71 people were arrested on Saturday. Rioters attacked a camera crew with a ball bat, last week as well.

If it does get worse and begins to threaten my family or friends, the below applies.

Personally, I like our chances.

edit on 11/15/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

you think the videos of people getting clipped by cars for protesting in the roads are bad? wait tell a wall of them gets taken out with combine or a snow plow ,they would do best to stay out of Rural areas ,not to mention its hunting season and depending on jurisdiction it can be a crime to interfere with a law full hunt ,and on a sadder note we tend to be a whole lot drunker then the city folks like a lot more drunk which again would be pretty bad for protestors on roads

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Wait...WHAT???

(shaking head)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

www.youtube.com...
was making reference to how this is becoming much more common,now replace that with a john deer or a state plow and it would be even worse,not saying it should happen but that it probably would

and i sure as hell ain't happy about the drunk part either its gotten so bad in my area i just assume every one around me has a BAC of .10 minimum ,hell we had a school bus drive busted for dui at like 7 am last month

and yeah least in the northern regions its about to start dumping snow so that would probally make a short end to protest season in the north west,east and rust belt

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
I think we have even better chances if we go with with this meme.

"Isaiah 65:25
"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD."

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Riffrafter
I think we have even better chances if we go with with this meme.

"Isaiah 65:25
"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD."

Amen....

...but the sheep started it.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

www.youtube.com...
was making reference to how this is becoming much more common,now replace that with a john deer or a state plow and it would be even worse,not saying it should happen but that it probably would

and i sure as hell ain't happy about the drunk part either its gotten so bad in my area i just assume every one around me has a BAC of .10 minimum ,hell we had a school bus drive busted for dui at like 7 am last month

and yeah least in the northern regions its about to start dumping snow so that would probally make a short end to protest season in the north west,east and rust belt

People have to believe in themselves a little bit more.

I understand that the POTUS has some juice, but I firmly believe you (me) have more to do with the station in life we find ourselves in than some millionaire (billionaire) in the high seat.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Turns out the majority of them didn't even vote...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Wow.. scary.

Heh, at the very end of the video, on the bus, it says "Lamers". lol.. so perfect for them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join