It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIOTERS WARN MEDIA-"Don't SNITCH EVER" "Yell F--k POLICE" Portland Rioters Attacking Press

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
why don't these disturbed Americans protest in the areas that would be best to hear their plight? Rural America. From what I saw, a lot of the cities and urban areas voted for Hillary. It was the rural America part that did the nasty and voted for Trump.

They have every right to protest and I think it would be nice to have some action to watch while sitting on the front porch.

Bring your signs, march all you like. It's only a quarter mile or so to the next house. (Oh and be sure you start after 5 and finish up by 11, we have to work tomorrow.)

why don't these disturbed Americans protest in the areas that would be best to hear their plight? Rural America. From what I saw, a lot of the cities and urban areas voted for Hillary. It was the rural America part that did the nasty and voted for Trump.

What do you Think would Happen to the Violent Protesters who would try this sort of thing in Rural Communities ? First , Local Law Enforcement would Come Down on them Hard , and the Local People would have Absolutely No Sympathy for their Reasons to be Disruptive there Especially in the South .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They have every right to protest and I think it would be nice to have some action to watch while sitting on the front porch.

Bring your signs, march all you like. It's only a quarter mile or so to the next house. (Oh and be sure you start after 5 and finish up by 11, we have to work tomorrow.)

If this were to go down in rural America I shutter to think of the mayhem. If a group of 20 of these ragamuffins were to bounce down some dirt roads around some areas in Michigan it wouldn't be kid gloves like they are receiving now.

I am truly glad they are where they are, if in any more independent area of the country, the riots wouldn't have gone on since the election. 1 night and the thoughts of riots would be no more.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The second irony...........they turn on the "press"? Really? The "press" is their ardent ally which provides them the media attention they must surely crave.

This is certainly a conundrum. If they protest and nobody knows, are they any more or less relevant?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
These people professional or not will be getting some nasty records in their backs, as for the media they got what they deserve, and for warning the media about filming them, they are stupid enough to forget that now a day is plenty of cameras in the streets and businesses and plenty of government drones flying around getting all the filming they need.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenblaz

Not to be argumentative, but......I seriously doubt that. There might be 99%ers that work in those businesses, but only a 1% er could afford to open a business in Portland.

Portland, years ago, basically built a zoning wall around Portland limiting its geographic foot print. The result was, as expected, disastrous. It was meant to limit sprawl to save the environment. What it did was to drive up the price of real estate to the moon! All real estate. More rich irony there. No one that works as a barista can afford to live in Portland, they all have to commute some 30 miles or more to "affordable" towns to live in mobile home parks to work as waiters or plumbers or whatever in Portland. The result has been huge pollution from people driving each day to work in Portland because they can't afford to live there. Its just a huge mess.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You may be correct, I am going by my area (Pittsburgh), where my wife has a daycare. It is expensive for rent but it is doable, and we are (last time I checked hehe) 99%ers.

JT

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well...........obviously, they're almost entirely irrelevant and particularly so to the people in "fly over country", i.e., the "heartland" where people have to actually wake up EVERY morning and go to an actual JOB! So...yea, to "Joe the Plumber" going to work everyday in Plano Texas...........these people are the equivalent of a pimple on an elephants behind.

The only relevance they have is what they think they have because of the MSM THEY ARE ATTACKING!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I looked it up and you are 100% correct! I apologize for questioning that. They REALLY made a mess of things there didn't they!?

JT

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm sure CNN and the rest of the press will be all over this, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenblaz

It is simply and incontrovertibly disastrous. Its by far and away the absolute most glaring example of "unintended" consequences of disastrous liberal Progressive policies I've ever seen in my life.

And, what makes it even more unbelievably bizarre is that these people, who are all up about civil rights and humanitarianism........they're solution to the "workers" problems? Set up "workers living camps" at the port where people can live during the work week in converted shipping containers! God..........that's elitism at its very worst. Here's pristine "Portland" and over there..............the "workers" Gulag!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The media helped create this monster and now their creation has turned on them, they deserve it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Uhhhhhh. We have guns.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
The media helped create this monster and now their creation has turned on them, they deserve it.

That doesn't necessarily apply to all the people using cellphones and posting on social media, who are also being warned off.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The only problem I see with your statement is that the camera crews more than likely have little control over their content the put forward.
Who in the hierarchy of lets say MSN or CNN is responsible for the one sided reporting over the last year or so?
I imagine they are safe behind a security detail in a building, not out there getting flyers with instructions.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yeah...Now they're ALSO chanting "KILL The Police".

LOSERS!

Even worse than losers. It's past time for the National Guard to be called in. But their governor's history tells me she's part and parcel of the cabal executing this deadly campaign and that's not going to happen unless her hand is forced. I hate to say it, but she has already shown that she will let people die...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Aha! Proof of the Mandela Effect!

I came from a reality where the protesters had a valid cause.
In this reality they don't have a valid cause.

I clearly remember it too.
CERN must be operating at full capacity this week.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sooner or later someone with a CCW is gonna protect himself or someone else........ and then the mad dog protestors are gonna flip out and overwhelm the guy who does it......... and then sheet is gonna hit the fan all over the country.

This day has been a long time coming, in fact its long over due. It is time that the far left minority gets a good smack down and put in their place.
Instead of trying to insist that everyone bows down to their will..... they should just get together and populate a state and make that state the utopia they dream of. And if theirs is truly the best way..... the people in other states will see this and follow.
Do what I say or else, is never a good way to get people to do anything. But putting your ideas to practice and showing people the results could win you the admiration of millions.... all without violence or name calling.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal Threats,,,,,,oh dear they've lst the plot

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

There are several big problems with that suggestion.

First, there are few public streets for them to march on and carry their signs. You have county roads and private roads. Marching on a county road is pointless. They would be marching for miles where no one would see them, much less care. March on private roads, you are trespassing and likely to either get the dogs all in a lather or get yourself shot.

Rural America is not the enemy. They are just as frustrated and angry about what has happened to our country. The place they should take their march is to the homes of the people that made this mess in the first place. They should take their protest and demands to Capitol Hill.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: northwestuk

oh dear they've lst the plot

What?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join