It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIOTERS WARN MEDIA-"Don't SNITCH EVER" "Yell F--k POLICE" Portland Rioters Attacking Press

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well....property values in Portland keep falling i bet.

Beyond that, what i read/hear is so stupid I shouldn't respond further.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: seasonal

It seems to be getting worse in Oregon, 71 people were arrested on Saturday. Rioters attacked a camera crew with a ball bat, last week as well.

If it does get worse and begins to threaten my family or friends, the below applies.

Personally, I like our chances.

My better friends are a combination of the 2 pictures.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
well....property values in Portland keep falling i bet.

Beyond that, what i read/hear is so stupid I shouldn't respond further.

Nope, the huge number of ultra liberal tech workers flowing into Portland from California are still driving the prices up to the point that people who have lived there their whole lives now have to leave. It's a city that's totally hostile to anyone who drives a car or works a blue collar job.

It can burn for all I care, along with it's yuppie cali transplants.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
edit.
edit on V022016Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 19:02:44 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
NEWLY UNCOVERED NATIONAL STUDENT WALKOUT CHANT SHEET:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Almost like nursery rhymes. Ahhh to be young and full of pi$$ and vinegar.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Forget the police. Are you people forgetting who they are? Someone call their mommies to come pick them up and give them a time out.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

grants are given to students trying to attend college on the basis of public trust. Walking out of class to protest an event where no laws were broken and no rights were violated seems to violate that public trust.

Im not one to be punitive....but in this case, i know good kids who would love to have a shot at tertiary education.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

My point exactly.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The National Guard should be called in to arrest these terrorists before they kill innocent people. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My first double post ever! ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-11-2016 by SheopleNation because: Double Post

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I started to laugh, but suddenly I remember just how missguided these children are.

Let them have to work and pay their own way for a couple of years. They will be chanting a whole different tune.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Unfortunately, calling in the National Guard will open up the flood gates they have been preparing for. They have been setting up for this for years. I believe Jade Helm was the final staging, right on down to the social programming.

When you see the National Guard, the UN, and are militarized police, hit the streets, you will know the SHHTF .

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Who else but George Soros and the DNC? We know they are behind these protests and calls for violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join