It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

One more note.

Anyone who does the hardcore training to modify ones nervous system, in order to go chasing after "true spirituality" is always (and I mean always) given one overarching advice:

Do not take anything you perceive "spiritually" to be true. Nothing. I don't care if you mediate on your navel for 100 years, you are supposed to ignore "maya", also known as delusion, or in the circles I studied, "the Lady Kundalini", "Kundalini Shakti", etc. etc. etc.

It was very puzzling at first, that people spend (literally) their entire lives, (primarily in Hindu culture) to "awaken Kundalini" in order to "become Enlightened in a single life time" as the 5,000 year-old lore goes.

Well what they don't tell you, is that "Kundalini" is none other than "the Phenomenon", the very essence of delusion.

The mistake that EVERY "Kundalini adept" in modern times has made, is that they come to believe that their access to "the Lady Kundalini, the female power of reality" is true, pure, and reliable. That for THEM ONLY, that "She" won't lie to them. That they are now "Enlightened".

Back in the day, i knew dozens of people who were trapped in this miasma of deception. It's basically the same deception as people who worship UFOs.

Due to my background, it's really obvious that it's the same phenomenon playing out. So many people with their UFO hysteria are so off-base, that they don't even come close to just being wrong. (I know that sounds arrogant.. but it's just my observation, take it how you want).

Well, the good news, is that it's possible to do the same "spiritual exercises" and not fall prey to all the nonsense.

If one is wise, one can go through the entire process and then NEVER "trust the Phenomenon", not even once.

But you do wind up with a nicely creative mind.. so if you couple this with studying real science, it's an interesting mix.

I'd like to think that there is a possible future for humans, where they can develop both the creative and rational parts of themselves simultaneously, learn science AND form a bond that slices through the BS inherent with the Phenomenon, and might someday be able to interact with the sentient aspect of the laws of physics, and stop using the (often) corrupting interface of the Phenomenon.

Maybe that's a fantasy for this world of ours that will never happen.

It's so likely that humans will under go post singularity and wind up part of the "Post Singularity Plasma Empire"
some day. It seems to be the track we are on.

Of course that's just my theory. And if that theory works out, I'm not saying it would be "bad".

It's not for me however.

You must think me totally mad. I don't usually talk like this.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Talk to Harte.

Just a couple pages of reading on Byzantine art, and you'll stop spouting nonsense like that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Now all that I have to do is put up a website and start charging admission.
I could email Greer for advice.

I don't like sharing my innermost thoughts on that level. I suppose Peeple
annoyed me so much I put it out there.

Well it sounds like any old nonsense like you might find on ATS, and people
have no way to know if all of it is true or it is pure BS.

Thats means i can slide back into total obscurity and chase the wife around
the house and play with the puppies.

Of course I'll keep up researching.... got to keep my mind active in my
decrepitude.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

This link will start you on post singularity:

en.wikipedia.org...

I suppose I'm adding a little sugar on top of that, by taking it
to a medium or higher level.. where the race which achieves
post singularity, would be able to become partially or fully
"substrate-independent" in other words they could leave
behind cumbersome bodies and to "ascend" to a better type
of body.. at first material, and perhaps eventually to a
more exotic matter/energy body.. say a form of exotic
"plasma". The normal matter Universe is pretty much
made of the stuff.. it is in fact the largest "ecosystem"
in regular reality.. it would be very improbable that
random evolution wouldn't happen in the largest niche
of all.

Some alien race, say 10 billion years older than us, could
have easily gone through "advanced post singularity" and
have colonized the entire Universe billions of years ago,
and we'd never know it.

Except little hints might emerge, like have emerged on
Earth, and some bright lad might eventually figure it
out and write about it. Nobody would believe him or
her of course.. it's too obvious.

I hope that helps.

You might also read up on NIck Bostrom. He writes about
the simulation hypothesis, but Post Singularity and
Simulation Hypothesis are joined at the hip.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Is there a thread on your occult battle on stage, seems interesting.

I think these "visuals" are rooted In pretty deep. The same lights I saw the beginning of last year, a friend of ours saw the same light maybe a week before we moved into his neighborhood. Might have been because I felt like moving out I wouldn't sees these things anymore and that energy traveled to our new place before we even moved in.

I believe in letting "it" or allowing "it" in is extremely plausible, as right before an Avalanche of these experiences I had. I was meditating and serving my spirit in different ways to enlighten my senses but that only lasted for so long. Then came this feeling of some presence, remember even getting a hair cut and a family walked in a woman and two children i remember the little kid asking "Do they know?" And the mom saying "Come on, they don't need to know". This whole conversation seemed to be a visual, transmitted some how because they weren't actually there. The family was alien like btw.

Seems that this thing or "it" is always trying to warn me anytime I get too close to something or "it" it doesn't want me in its area, Just thought of the other post were someone said that ghost are scared of him. I'm not experienced but somehow these things are on eggshells around me.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAboveHuman

It's possible to have a relationship with symbiotic life forms that scare away all the others. That's the case with me as well. I automatically break up all chaneling and psychic sessions when i arrive, without saying a word.

In my opinion that happens in circumstsnces, but it requires that you live with absolute honesty as your moment to moment requirement of yourself.

I'd say that this is worthy of a post. Thanks for bringing it up. If you have more to share please do.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A little note.

Since i mentioned the simulation hypothesis in passing.

I myself do not believe that we are in a simulation per se.

In fact one way to get clues about truth is to consider the exact opposite of what is being shoved down our throats.

In this case, that means we are not in some alien simulation. In fact we are the hardware...and the "alien computer code" wants to hack into us.

We are in fact in the base system, not in the simulation.

The simulation runs across the universe in vast plasma clouds between the stars, and on some planets.

Thats where "the post singularity aliens live".

In my opinion anyway.

Id say that no intelligence lives in stars...way too energetic to support life, which is relatively fragile.

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Most helpfull Kev, thanks. It makes sense in the "non" sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The "battle" took place in St. Paul Minnesota in December of 1981.

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

On that note, wouldn't it take a universe to simulate a universe? By that I mean you are limited in the amount you want to store in the medium you want to store it into. Unless you use some sort of compression algorithms. Those could possibly generate artifacts that we should be able to trace (I used to think these artifacts would be at the core of the UFO phenomena actually, but that's another thing). Only how would you ever notice these if they are a fundemental part of your own reality? They would all seem normal.

Not saying I think we live in a simulation either, but that's what I would look for aside from the fact we could live in a "smaller sim".

Just my thoughts.

edit on 21-11-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Sure.

But if the universe simulation was mostly empty, then there wouldnt be much to simulate. In terms of life at least, it appears that we are alone (there is no evidence to the contrary yet).

Also given quantum mechanics...where things don't appear real until measured...just like a computer game doesn't render graphics until just before the player looks in that direction.

If anything..."physics" and "astrophysics" could be construed to support the simulation hypothesis.

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You're right, but emptyness/void in between those parts needs to be defined somehow as well, and it would take a lot of precision to not make those boundries not get noticed.

The quantum mechanics part where things wouldn't render would be a mechanism to take the load of your processing unit, not storage per se.

But yeah, your last point says it all. It's just something more up my alley, so I got a little excited

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The "battle" took place in St. Paul Minnesota in December of 1981.

Kev

Stones...?

Something perhaps similar a Altamont
edit on 21-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I've been in IT for 25 years...since i left the military..so its fun to discuss for sure.

As for precision...10 billion year old AIs could handle it, especially since they would have the energy output of most of the Universe available..

Kardishev level 99 anyone?

But even without that...much of the universe has expanded faster than the speed of light and is beyond any possible perceptual range... (Black letter inflation theory which is pretty much taken as true these days).

If you find all the fun facts like that...simulating an (apparent) entire Universe might be far less overwhelming than one might think.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It was one of those crazy "Matreya the 5th Buddha/christ" is returning debacles of the new age late 70s early 80s.

Those occurred dozens of times around the world, drawing (probably) millions of people, who (apparently) gave permission to be "possessed".

In fact, these events and previous ones like them, have caused 10x more effect in terms of summoning UFOs than anything Crowley did in the 40s.

And until this moment, I'm probably one of the few on ATS or anywhere to even realize that this happened.

I was there and fully briefed on the event.

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I did write a long response on "plasma" but it was "lost" when i set down my phone.

I guess i should write up the PSPH fully before i stop posting publicly. (The Post-Singularity Plasma Hypothesis).

I do not find any merit in any of the other hypothesis, not even the Extradimensional Hypothesis...i find it to be a tier 3 delusion/psyop after the tier 1 of the ETH and the Black Projects Hypothesis/Breakaway Civilization delusion.

Now on that subject...there could certainly be some sort of smallish breakaway shadow government/MIC out there...(doubtful but possible) only it really wouldn't matter...if they were pawns too..which they probably are, as we live on deluded water world.

Imho.

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thank you for your warning. The ship is booked and sailing tomorrow, got me a psychiatrist as board steward and am not going for any old school/alien message recipe I layed in a pretty unique course I hope.
Depending on the weather I'll be back Christmas early next year to tell the tale.
I'm equally excited and terrorfied. Worst that could happen nothing happens, best case it picks up where it ended last time and goes beyond the deception.

Don't know why I am telling you this? Anyhoo watch out for pink decahedrons, that would be me
jk

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I believe the thoughts of Vallee and the late J. Alien Hynek are way off base in relation to the UFO enigma.

The study of plasma physics...should be important for us to at least --- partially understand plasma engulfed starship aerial technology behavior in our atmosphere.

I believe I even had a telepathic experience, between my double nighttime Foo Fighter sighting in November 1976, approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- By me sensing the presence of one or more highly intelligent beings in the sky somewhere above our heads.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

True, looking at what we can do allready with our current (still primitive) tech one can imagine the possibilities...

Guess I got my view expanded with fun facts once more.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join