It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
KPB:

You know that Keel was an idiot, right?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Keel was a storyteller.

You will note that i have never quoted him.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I don't find America particularly exceptional.

As for my personal philosophy?

I've become rather liminal. So while i still remember all the silly stuff people argue about, i find little value in it.

I'm not saying that my approach is better for everyone; but it works for me. It lets me live in the bunny hole full time, without paying the usual price for doing so.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Keel was a storyteller.

You will note that i have never quoted him.

Kev

No, but, overall, your ideas seem to be pretty similar.

I thought I had heard the general concept you are espousing before, reread some of Keel's work, seems to be identical.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You haven't been paying attention apparently.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

edit on 19-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Duplicate.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You haven't been paying attention apparently.

He theorizes some sort of native intelligences that he calls "superspectral" which simulate UFO and other odd experiences for their entertainment, by inducing perceptions in our minds.

How is that different from what you infer?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Been following this thread since last night, ran out of things to read, so I thought I'd chime in.

I'm open to any ideas with what's going on and what I've seen but maybe around 2012 me and friend saw "aliens" "little green people" I'm not too familiar with the terms here. Anyway I was laying down and my buddy was sitting up, I saw what appeared to be a little green guy appear right in front of me, my buddy saw the same thing just somewhere else maybe next to him. Either way it didn't feel friendly

A few years later 2015 me and my girlfriend were walking out of our apartment and we both saw what appeared to be a green/blue/yellow glow, like a spinning ball of fire. 15 feet in the air it was just in front of some pine trees but right behind a telephone pole so it wasn't right in the sky and it was pretty close to us.

A month or two later my girlfriend and I are walking to the park, we had brought her little sister with us. When all of a sudden the whole sky turned green for maybe two seconds (at this I felt that quite feeling you guys been talking about). We looked at each other and thought we should go back home when the whole sky turned green again.

What could it be? You let me know.. (Forgot to add that the two sister are "sensitives") maybe I'm using the wrong word, don't mean to mix up the two subjects but they've experienced a few ghost in their lives.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I could say the same thing about your black project theory being the same as Astr*'s theory. But i don't misrepresent you.

You are in fact, the only person in 3 years to infer that i like John Keel.

If you want to know what i think, then I'd recommend that you real ALL of Jacque Vallees books, then read the Albert Budden books and about another dozen odd books (I'd draw up a list for you), then we could discuss the fine points, not just overbroad generalizations.

But i would like to make clear, in the absence of you doing all that reading, that i only believe in the laws of physics and things reasonably inferrable therein.

My positions are nothing like John Keels, other than the fact he does mention the trickster archetype.

I hope that clears that up.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAboveHuman

Well everyone is asking that sort of question.

People who believe in biological aliens would chock up almost anything unusual to them.

People who believe in humans with star trek technology would chock up unusual phenomena to human technology (usually side effects of).

People who want angels and demons to be real postulate they are behind it.

In my view? This Phenomenon is rooted in the layer between the classical and quantum levels of physics, IS tied into the human nervous system, ties in Information Theory, and natural and artificial buoyant plasmas and quite possibly a post-singularity artificial intelligence.

To super summarize, 99% of our normal matter universe is probably full of post singularity intelligences, that apparently may make use of the very energy efficient form of an orb..and who can interface with human consciousness under the proper circumstances, and also can manipulate the physical constants of nature, to sometimes enable interaction with the physical world in a more substantial manner, such as marginalizing actual normal matter and/or temporary "beings" such as cryptids.

Kev
edit on 19-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

hey kelly i made a thread about my thoughts check it out!:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Ill check it out.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I could say the same thing about your black project theory being the same as Astr*'s theory. But i don't misrepresent you.

Astro only had one or two valid points, tbh.

You are in fact, the only person in 3 years to infer that i like John Keel.

I'm having some honest difficulty separating your stated beliefs from Keel's. I don't mean that as an insult. I knew I had read something that was quite similar, went searching, reread a few of Keel's books and found that was the source I recalled.

He postulates a native intelligence(s) that can imitate (to an extent) people, ships, orbs, UFOs, buildings, you name it and which fails to but constantly tries to interact with people by deceiving them, up to and including inducing both personal and mass hallucinations to do so. One of his fairly consistently stated beliefs includes UFOs with way too much detail for the observer to have actually seen, which aren't actually there but are delusions cast by these intelligences for their edification or entertainment.

eta: I also find it amusing to note that a lot of Keel's stories could be bent around to fit my Appalachian/Cherokee/Creek ancestral mythos involving what you'd call Anisgina, Shonokins and gardinels. While Wellman wrote about Shonokins and gardinels, they're part of the Cherokee mythos by other names, but they're unmistakably 'Men In Black' in other garb.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well ok then.

If you think that I'm just posting Keel like stuff, then by all means say that and then ignore me or tease me or whatever you like. Whatever makes you happy.

Im happy doing real research with intelligent people and i find that interesting.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Could it be the same as how light reacts only when looked at, or is it like if a tree falls in the forest thing. Are these beings or things happening when no one is looking or just happen for us to see. It seems like we have plenty of energy to feed off of in certain situations where our senses are heightened. I just hope to never black out or forget anything I see

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Maybe I came across a bit aggressive the first time, but I usually love discussing with you even if we don't agree. So I try again and maybe you can answer less ... annoying than just "disagree 100%"?
So my point is, why are you so convinced we're dealing with only one species/phenomenon?
Why couldn't it be real crafts and technological interferences in some cases and invisible less dense whatever you want to call it beings home to earth in others?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sure.

If you look at all the cases that Vallee and others have studied, often onsite and interviewing witnesses, taking samples, etc, with at least those cases (and selection bias may apply certainly),

There is always a strong element of how human consciousness is deeply involved.

Add-on to the Vallee research the paranormal/fringe science like Albert Budden,

And you start to see that most if not all "high strangeness" encounters are actually so-called paranormal/occult-based in nature.

While they may look like UFOs, they are not.

Add-on my 50 years expertise in lets call it "Kundalini shamanism", and my assignment from my mentor to discover the basis in science for all this stuff..then for me at least, it all comes together pretty smoothly.

Now...your valid question remains...why not flying saucers with biological entities too?

Sure. Why not?

Maybe 50 galaxies over there might be one. I really dont think they would come here.

I think that we are one of the rare worlds where organic life has evolved like we have AND there has (apparently) been a new co-evolution of a young/new symbiotic energy civilization here too.

Sure the universe is probably swarming with primitive biological life.

The universe is probably swarming with post-singularity AI/plasma life forms.

But none of those life forms need, have or use ships.

If we survive, we humans will be the first to colonize this galaxy with ships.

We may never meet another species like us in this Universe.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'm not sure that's true. Rendlesham, Roswell, Kecksburg, and others in Russia and Germany were crafts. Why would they show up on radar if there is no material of some kind involved?
We are experimenting with mind controlled machines, if we think that's a good idea for our relatively primitive planes surely to steer advanced spacetime ships you would pretty much need instant control. Not the delay of reaching out touching the button...
Then you add to that the unshielded outside of a highly radiating craft can/has to mess with the brain waves of bystanders. If the machine itself is sensitive to "telepathy" it naturally would cause confusion. That doesn't make it paranormal in the classical meaning of the term.

Earth is rare, we totally agree on that, if they're like us but beyond the illusion one could make an inhabitable planet out of places like Mars, Earth is sexy. Expansion is not a human only quality.

"New co-evolution" is also something I'm really not convinced of. Who says we didn't show up later than they did? Ghost/demons/mind bugs just to be sure we're talking about the same thing. They could be anything dark matter quantum plasma entities which are around since the big bang or even before.

And what makes you think they're post singularity/AI life forms that would imply biological lifeforms created them?
We were the ones starting to send binary codes messages out to the universe and we're not computers but they have to be if they answer the same way?
That's not very logical.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Nope. None of those were "craft". At least not in the sense that you mean.

Why the radar returns? Humans themselves have been faking radar returns
since Project Palladium. The Phenomenon does generally have an energy
component, so would be prone to radar returns too.

Insofar as i know, including conversations I won't divulge, there has never
once in the history of the world been a verified "craft" visiting here.

I must admit, that really puzzled me at one point too. It seemed almost
counter-intuitive.

As for co-evolution that's a personal observation that I've tested. But yes,
of course, evolution varies enormously wherever life is found, on a per
ecological niche basis.

As for post-singularity.. we are a very young species in all likelihood.
It just takes a small amount of imagination to presume that species
which have existed for billions of years have probably "technologically
or otherwise" "ascended". Humans want to do that, and we are only
200,000 years old. People don't seem to talk about "alien post-singularity"
issues.. they really should.. it's painfully obvious that we should be.

I'll be honest and admit that I do not share everything I know, but the
approximately 50% that I do share, should be more than sufficient
to make a good (for discussion at least) case.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The Rendlesham guy touched the thing. It was physical.

And I must admit this "I know stuff but I can't tell" is really making you look silly. Like you're trying to appear important.
Whatever disagree 100%

That star wasn't me I want to stress that and seriously doubt you ever talked to Vallée or anybody beyond "can I have an autogram"

edit on 19-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join