It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Physical is something related to the body as opposed to the mind. God is something related to the mind as opposed to the body. Plain and simple.

Physical God is the primitive idea of God - God of trees, lighting, winds, storm etc. or other univers phenomena.

I'm sorry. I can't work with any of those definitions and do justice to the subject.

In my view, it makes little sense to even use the word "God", yet on the other hand, I do acknowledge that due to possible defects or influences in how we evolved, we do tend to anthropomorphize nearly everything.

That said, at the end of the day, if I were pressed to answer in a primitive manner, I would say that "god" is the primary set of the laws of physics above the level of the many Universes which pop into and out of existence, and that yes, indeed, in some manner of speaking, there is sentience baked into the very root of things.

That's my logical/physics hat.

My "failed shaman hat" would respond differently, but, it would be pointless for me to respond from that frame of reference, to anyone but another "failed or not so failed shaman" or a similar person.

Of course i do talk about such topics as "god" in a fast and loose manner sometimes, like most anyone..
when I'm not attempting any great accuracy.

Kev

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I disagree with your points nearly 100%, and have discussed them with brilliant people for decades, including with Vallee.

Of course that doesn't mean that I'm right or that you are wrong.

To address any of your points would probably take a very lengthy, multi-part thread. If you would like to start a fresh thread and discuss just one of your points, that might be interesting.

Thanks my friend.

Kev

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If any other ATS member has experienced some sort of (apparent) UFO/UAP/paranormal event, where one person experienced something "way out there" and one or more persons experienced nothing at all, something mundane, or something completely different, it would be valuable to hear your story.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
If any other ATS member has experienced some sort of (apparent) UFO/UAP/paranormal event, where one person experienced something "way out there" and one or more persons experienced nothing at all, something mundane, or something completely different, it would be valuable to hear your story.

Thanks!

Oh.. I got a goody, but I have to ask some family if it is ok to mention it. It is only fair, and so long ago. -later...-
edit on 15-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow, very intriguing post. My only issue would be the OP's apparent delegation of the 'raw info' to be inherently parasitic and thereby somehow 'negative'; if 'it' is truly 'raw information' manifesting itself though each human subjectively(also sometimes many, objectively), then it wouldn't be inherently 'good' or 'bad'. It would be neither, and both, and everything in between. That then gives humans an obligation to be conscious and assertive in our perceptions, and also provides an amazing opportunity to steer what is happening in a productive way. If by natural law, or programming, or what-have-you, this 'it' is inclined to embed itself in our psyche, and we as a people were evolved enough and disciplined enough to use it colour advantage, the possibilities are endless! I certainly feel like everything, fromvthe big bang to the dawn of consciousness to the present moment and beyond, is headed towards something. The singularity? True cohesion of consciousness with 'raw information'? Interdimensional exploration? I have no idea but whaoh, boy are sure part of something special.

Edit: I just tried to fix typos but phone's broken and freaking out. Apologies
edit on 15-11-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thanks!

Not exactly that scenario but similar....

Driving back to our village on State rd 550 with my GF, we saw a green orb flying along paralleling our car for about 3 miles.

When I brought that incident up a few days later, she said that I wasn't with her. She claimed she was with one of her girl friends when she saw the green orb.

Same incident but not a shared memory. I don't know if it matters, this occurrence happened on the ZIA pueblo.
edit on 15-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Why would I? It is absolutely on topic in this thread.

And I don't know how you could disagree except on 1., because they're all facts.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I'm very busy at the moment, but I think I will have time to comment on your post.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Disagree to varying degrees.

As for JV things are a bit different in private conversation than what people assume.

Kev
edit on 16-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks.

This Phenomenon seems to be rooted in our minds much more than the physical world.

Which is the exact opposite of what so many people want to believe.

Due to this, UFOlogy is still stuck in the dark ages.

Kev

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

No, for the most part the "raw information" is not negative or "evil".

But humans tend to be negative and fearful, so the Phenomenon obliges our desire.

Since in some manner it is flowing through us, it has no alternative.

Before humans invented painful and mentally unbalanced religions, the Phenomenon was relatively pure and helpful.

Kev

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ignored evidence, not so much. Just puzzle pieces that assemble a picture no one wants to view.

An alien has never been interviewed on film.

Ancient texts personify spiraling electro-magnetic signals coming into and reflecting out of the core of every body.

Humans require biological
signatures and civil presence to accept something as an entity, or being. Although physical matter is a restrictive growth on the invisible life lines and reflected death lines.

Crop circles come from below.

Middle Earth is much closer than Orion or Pleiadies.

Earth is a cross-cap projective plane.
external image
Not hollow. The boundary is not a noticeable cliff at the north pole. Earth is formed of knotting projection signals and their binding reflections. Add some static cling space dust and these cymatic nodes appear to take shape as circles. Should be easier to explain cymatic modulation at that point.

Lots of input signals, lots of reflections from the core. All personified for the childrens stories.

They say Human society cannot take the idea of biological aliens, but they need a giant religious super human in the clouds for comfort? Come on folks. The coverup is not about protecting your emotions. Its about the planted mental infection inside every contactee. An internal steering of refracted external signals.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi Kev, I've been a long time lurker on ATS and this is my first post, all credit towards you (soon as I figure out how to star and flag stuff 😀)

a reply to: RAY1990

The "truth" is that organic life came first, before "energy life";
that "energy life" evolved from the "hardware".
Well that's my understanding.

Can I ask why you think organic life came first? I would assume if these "energy" beings exist, then they would essentially be a consciousness that is unrealized in physical form. Wouldn't that play into the idea of a soul or spirit? And wouldn't the soul or spirit exist prior to becoming embodied within an organic body?

But "the Phenomenon" has *always* wanted us to believe,
that It is some majestic, immortal, spiritual "god-thing".

This is the great deception and the great delusion.

The trouble with this hypothesis, is that whatever the phenomenon actually is, it's doing a terrible job of deluding us, wouldn't you say? If that was the intention, then why haven't we seen an "alien" craft make itself known in a more obvious way? Why not appear in broad daylight in highly populated areas, rather than to a small number of people? Or solitary persons? Granted, we did have the Phoenix Lights and the Battle of Los Angeles, etc. But if the purpose of this entity (or entities) is to mislead humanity, then it needs to brush up on its marketing/networking skills 😁

Also, how would you explain the timing and frequency of these manifestations? Seems they were more prevalent during certain time periods than others (ie. WWII). We seem overdue for a mass sighting in my opinion. And given how many of us walk around with cell phone cameras, now is a better time than ever to have these entities parade themselves in front of us if it was truly their intention to deceive the population.

Lastly, can I ask what motivations would you ascribe to these forces? Malevolent, benevolent, benign or variations of all three? Could there be factions existing within these groups, or could it be a singular intelligence (perhaps as you suggest, our own) responsible?

Thank you for your thoughts so far. I've been learning about this stuff for most of my life, and the ufo phenomenon seems to overlap with the occult realm and the possibility that we are dealing with what has traditionally been called "demons" in the past, but evolved into the modern extraterrestrial hypothesis.

Keep fighting the good fight! 😊

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I didn't assume anything.
But okay I leave you and your denial alone then... since a discussion is too much to ask apparently.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

Physical is something related to the body as opposed to the mind. God is something related to the mind as opposed to the body. Plain and simple.

Physical God is the primitive idea of God - God of trees, lighting, winds, storm etc. or other univers phenomena.

I'm sorry. I can't work with any of those definitions and do justice to the subject.

In my view, it makes little sense to even use the word "God", yet on the other hand, I do acknowledge that due to possible defects or influences in how we evolved, we do tend to anthropomorphize nearly everything.

That said, at the end of the day, if I were pressed to answer in a primitive manner, I would say that "god" is the primary set of the laws of physics above the level of the many Universes which pop into and out of existence, and that yes, indeed, in some manner of speaking, there is sentience baked into the very root of things.

That's my logical/physics hat.

My "failed shaman hat" would respond differently, but, it would be pointless for me to respond from that frame of reference, to anyone but another "failed or not so failed shaman" or a similar person.

Of course i do talk about such topics as "god" in a fast and loose manner sometimes, like most anyone..
when I'm not attempting any great accuracy.

Kev

I'm a shaman.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

That pushes the nuts and bolts theory!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No need to be snippy with a friend.
Lets discuss 1 item at a time is all...

Oh BTW. I would like to apologize to you a bit.

Sometimes you come "guns blazing" and I recoil a bit. Now i do the same thing to people sometimes, so i need to expect to be treated the same way.

By all means lets discyss anything you want..maybe something good will come out of it.

But 1 at a time please...i have limited time and lots if people to answer.

Thanks

Kev
edit on 16-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

An interesting response. Yes, we live in a schizophrenic culture. So many believe in one (1) invisible sky daddy. But infinite ET life must be biological and fly around in metal containers.

Kev

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hi KPB

Sorry, I'm one page into the thread... Its nice to see something on the ATS front page that's potentially, actually interestingly ATS... instead of political

Permission seems to be one key.. If we don't allow "it" to get a foothold
in our brains (organic computers), then it seems that "it" cannot enter.
I mean, people who don't believe in "demons" seem to be immune to them.
(I'm sure that many believers would argue this point, but it's easily defensible
in every case I've ever seen, with sufficient background information available.)

If you haven't done so already (still getting there), can you expand on some of the cases you've seen? I was born into a very Christian family and have since rejected the "faith"... however, not before having my own "abduction" experience when I was younger; which, as a matter of fact, resonated with the idea of simulation that, I think, you're describing?

Apart from that, most of of my friends and family are still (infuriatingly
) Christians, and still buy into the idea that "Demons flee in the name of Jesus," where I've seen some convincing proof that its very likely a ruse (on the part of the "demons," that is)...

Anyway, would like to get other people's opinions on it, which is why I'm asking publicly,

Kind regards,
-Cheese

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Erno86

That pushes the nuts and bolts theory!

Since, after all...I'm a nuts and bolts saucer proponent, along with the ufonauts use of laser holographic projection technology, as the possible logical answer to why ET''s sometimes appear as ghostly images or spirits.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Erno86 because: added a word

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join