It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thank you sir.

yes, much more research needs to be done on that effect.

I wish that Vallee's "Invisible College" was 1000 times more robust than it currently is;
it's getting pretty ragged. I hope that the best minds take over before I start pushing up
daisies.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Never heard of quotation marks being referred to as scare marks, and claiming NDA as a reason for not talking about something on ATS is a bit weak.
You've got interesting ideas, write about them. Don't talk about control loop, it's gibberish and you have something better to say.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: colina

I do actually.

More is on the way.

JV advised me to "go it alone" like he has done.

Many of his ideas have great merit, but i know he wants others to improve upon him, just like i would like others to improve upon me.

The "control loop" is a valid concept as far as it goes, however not even JV understands quite what he himself means IMHO, and that is after much testing.

edit on 14-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Added paragraph.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: olaru12

Eternity would get boring otherwise.

I once saw a painting of all the "Gods" playing poker. Shiva, Jesus, Zeus, Buddha, Yahew, and the poker chips were the souls of men.

That's the reason for my "game" reference. But somehow it seems more complicated than that; coming from my C. Castenada reality; but even that gets janky very often.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yup. Most people consider him a fraud, but i agree with a few of his memes.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm still not convinced that the chakras themselves are parasitic. There are parasites all over, no doubt, but I feel like they are feeding off the energy as it transmutes via the chakras into lymphatic/bio-chemical systems.

A while ago I was doing some body scan/relaxation exercises. There was major tension in my left shoulder. I kept working on it. I was laying in the dark with the TV on. It was silent on a DVD menu screen. As I was working the tension out, I heard my own voice inside my head say, "Open your eyes." I opened my eyes and at the exact moment, the TV shut itself off and I saw a solid black shadow person looking around the corner in the hallway from where I was laying. Whatever it was, wasn't very communicative so I had to kick its ass. Then there was the salamander/djinn/fire elemental. Not exactly sure what that was all about though. It felt more like a test of some sort. Anyways...

In all my years of occult practice, I've been very hesitant to work with spirits and deities on anything other than a Jungian/archetypal level. Invoking Mars or Ares and wearing red to be more out-going - that sort of thing. I think I've related this before, but my grandmother was selected by spirits to be a shaman. Long story short, turns out the spirits probably were not the ghosts of ancestors, but deceitful beings using her to get access into our world. This always stuck with me and made me question a lot of things.

I can only speak for myself when I say that my occult and magickal studies has empowered me with knowledge and techniques to deal with these sorts of things. I've purged myself of parasitic beings and helped others to do so as well. Just a couple weeks ago, I kicked out some jerk that was messing with a couple friends. I got a massive cramp in my leg while doing so that had me limping for two days, but that's just because I was kicking its ass so hard, haha! Ouija board don't work around me and pendulums refuse to move when I hold them. I was at a seance once, and someone remarked that the spirits were frightened of me.

I'm familiar with the Hindu stuff you're talking about which is why I haven't really gone there. My chakra work comes mostly from Taoist Alchemy, which typically eschews god-forms and deals mostly with primal forces of creation. Microcosmic Orbit is like Drano for the chakras. It helps keep those taps free of clogs and parasites.

I know we are way more powerful than whatever these things are. Convincing us otherwise is a huge part of the control program. It's just another iteration of "We know better. We are ancient masters and you can never comprehend us or achieve what we can do." The fact is, most of the intelligences interacting with us - the stuff we're discussing here anyways - are essentially low-level con-men fooling rubes into giving up some their mojo. I see them almost like street junkies trying to swindle tourists out of some cash so they can get their next fix. If we empower ourselves with knowledge and understanding and apply this, the jig is up, hence the ruse to keep us in the dark. Once you move past that "lower" bandwidth closest to the physical world, the scenery and characters change dramatically.

And you're right about the most shocking stuff. It can be put into words, but they do not do the experiences justice. Crossing the Abyss dissolves the boundaries of subject and object, self and not-self. No words can adequately express what this is like. It can be a harrowing experience if one isn't prepared for it. And that's just one of the shocks.

Thanks for starting this thread, btw. Starred and flagged. Really enjoying this.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

I will respond to you carefully after work.

But i agree..until after ones first death there is nothing but delusion.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I know one of my visits was definitely not sleep paralysis because it was in the afternoon on a fall day with my friend/neighbor who brought me to this swimming hole in the woods under the guise that she saw a plane crash.

When we got there, there was no plane crash, and I saw something mechanical? fly out of the woods, which I believe was to distract us. My friend kept saying what is that? I told her we better get out of there, as we turned to run, the air seemed to liqufy, and too my horror this grey thing was maybe 2 inches from my face.

Don't remember riding our bikes home, and we were gone for hours.

I refused to talk about it later with my friend, which I now regret, but something about red eyes stood out, and the grey with the black eyes. I wish I was making this up, but it is true.

So unless we were tazed, and magically transported back home, I still have no idea what happened to us.

My mom says we told her we saw a monster. We were maybe 12 or 13.

This was back in the 70's

edit on 14-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The post I'm replying to brings up something I've been pondering about 'the phenomena', for some time now -

If there really are 'good ones' - can they really be considered "good", if they just up and left us here to be tormented by the 'not good ones'?

(I don't know that 'bad' applies as a 'label' for any of 'them' - we don't say lions are 'bad' for feeding on gazelle...then again, perhaps there are 'bad' ones? It depends whether they 'do what they do' out of need for survival or just for kicks..)

Anyway, re: your "playground" analogy:

Just to example what I'm trying to get at:

I know you well enough to know that if you saw a hulking 12 yr old at a playground terrorizing kindergartners, you wouldn't walk away muttering, 'well, the little guys have got to learn how to take care of themselves'...

...'You' are 'good' - you would go over and put a stop to the bullying -

- so, it seems to me that if there are any truly 'good' ones (types of 'the phenomena'), they'd at least be trying to help..

edit on 14-11-2016 by lostgirl because: format

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hello young Kevin. Interesting thread. As you know I am not inclined towards occult, magik, spiritual, religious or any new age type thinking. A lot of that involves intangible, unverifiable stuff.

So does this theory have any basis in our current knowledge?

I am not going to get deep into this but there is of course the Electric Universe Theory.

Then we have bacteria that eat and breathe electricity...

Unlike any other living thing on Earth, electric bacteria use energy in its purest form – naked electricity in the shape of electrons harvested from rocks and metals. We already knew about two types, Shewanella and Geobacter. Now, biologists are showing that they can entice many more out of rocks and marine mud by tempting them with a bit of electrical juice. Experiments growing bacteria on battery electrodes demonstrate that these novel, mind-boggling forms of life are essentially eating and excreting electricity.

See : New Scienist

Although I don't think there is any sign of interaction with home sapiens, it's life Kev, but not as we know it.

There are of course a lot more theories in these fields.

But I guess what you are saying, Kev, is that we are all potentially Frankenstein's monsters. The contradiction being that we have to be 'alive' to become affected (or infected!)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Im basically saying that "memes" and/or "information-based lifeforms" can affect the physical world.

Some of the most brilliant minds ever to live would agree...such as David Bohm to name just one.

Evidence?

Probably.

In the labs of the weapon-makers.

But seriously bro...we are talking UFOs and UAPs here, and those things are ALLERGIC to evidence.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This thread has brought back memories of when in my drug and alcohol fueled past, I built a shrine to the Virgin of Guadalupe, to try and get some relief from my psychosis with prayer to a popular image here in the SW. I'm not Catholic but it seemed logical at the time. Very strange experience then... This was over 20 years ago and the high strangeness still flares up from time to time. I still have the shrine plus a nice valuable collection of retablos, relicuarios, milagros y carved statues of saints.
edit on 14-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

My dear, we've been having this exact same debate since the day we met here 3+ years ago.

Now...i could tell you amazing stories of "cosmic good" that would make you cry...you'd want (if not you someone) would want me to introduce you and that sort of nonsense.

In my view "the Universe" if we must speak in such awful terms is perfectly content with things just the way they are. "It" (if we must anthropomorphize) will never lift a finger....not once...not ever.

Now...on the human neurological level, there are various (hypothetical) life forms in symbiosis with us.

And its all our neurons and other cells, which interact with "the Other", which births the "Phenomenon".

Consider humans as being in a petri dish (our galaxy) and we all (humans and symbiotes) are cooking up a batch of "Earth evolutionary experiment # 467644".

Nobody and nothing would dream of interfering with our collective free will.

If any "good" is going to happen, then it's up to us, and us alone.

And if we "ask for help" --- our own collective human neurons in conjunction with the other symbiotic life MAY respond.

And "it" will respond in a mostly negative and deceptive way... Due to a long laundry list of reasons.

Just like the last 20 times we've discussed this all i can say is: "I'm sorry reality sucks". Let's try to make things better."

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Theres a billion or so people giving themselves over to "it" in that form.

If you meet all the prerequisites, both the currently known, and (i imagine) various unknown...sure "she" would be happy to come out and play.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

If you meet all the prerequisites, both the currently known, and (i imagine) various unknown...sure "she" would be happy to come out and play.

Kev

Quite so...

The game never ends and keeps us/'it' from getting bored.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

The "Phenomenon" OFTEN appears as mechanical. In UFO form, as disembodied mechanical voices...on Skinwalker Ranch...as "machine elves".

Case files are "loaded" across multiple disciplines.

People say "oh no! it was It was a puddy tatt!" er...a "nuts and bolts UFO". It CAN'T BE A PHENOMENON!

Only..."it has been since forever"...before humans had machines (apparently).

Once someone comes to grip with this...then one must change which type of magician they are...from unknowing and "owned" to one capable of an open mind.

As always IMHO.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I know one of my visits was definitely not sleep paralysis because it was in the afternoon on a fall day with my friend/neighbor who brought me to this swimming hole in the woods under the guise that she saw a plane crash.

When we got there, there was no plane crash, and I saw something mechanical? fly out of the woods, which I believe was to distract us. My friend kept saying what is that? I told her we better get out of there, as we turned to run, the air seemed to liqufy, and too my horror this grey thing was maybe 2 inches from my face.

Don't remember riding our bikes home, and we were gone for hours.

I refused to talk about it later with my friend, which I now regret, but something about red eyes stood out, and the grey with the black eyes. I wish I was making this up, but it is true.

So unless we were tazed, and magically transported back home, I still have no idea what happened to us.

My mom says we told her we saw a monster. We were maybe 12 or 13.

This was back in the 70's

This reminds me of a strangeness factor incident that happened to me when I was a young teenager in the early 1970s. During the summer break, myself and a few friends decided to take a trip out into the fields beyond the school at the edge of the huge council estate we lived on.

It was warm, sunny and the heat was what could be termed 'oppressive' . We reached a field surrounded by a wire fence which we had never seen before, despite knowing the area well. Inside the enclosure was a solitary bull...huge and scary looking. I remember going over the fence to retrieve something that was thrown over...a ball, I think. Why would I do that?

The bull ran at me, I got the ball or whatever it was and then tried to escape under the fence but I got snagged on it and started to panic, as the bull was getting nearer. I managed to eventually crawl under and discovered my friends had gone. Feeling rather annoyed at the desertion, I went home. My mother went ape with me, as I been gone for hours and my friendshad returned without me, saying I had wandered off without telling them where I was going. They assumed I had gone home.

They didn't remember any enclosure with a bull in it and I got grounded for lying to my mother. Did I fall asleep and dream the whole episode? Well, my t-shirt was torn to shreds on the bottom edge on the back and I had a few scrapes and scratches. My mother initially wanted to call the police, as she thought I had been attacked but I assured her I hadn't.

Strange.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've only read the OP but will read other posts later. KPB, this is very likely a stupid question, but as my mind was wandering through the idea of these entities looking for a place to live, even in a computer, I wonder why they wouldn't possess the most vulnerable and accessible, then?

Animals? chimps, gorillas, the lesser primates at least?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey KPB.

I have a theory of my own that sort of resonates with Dr. Vallee's work on 'The Physics of Information.'

There are 3 elements of the universe that seem to exist independently.

Energy

Consciousness

& Information.

I believe that Information is the essence of life. To me, Information seems to be at the top if the pyramid. Information transcends the physical world.

Information seems to be the language of Consciousness. Consciousness, while existing independently, is interconnected with Information.

Think of physical matter as an objective state of mind, and thoughts as a subjective state of mind.

However, Information transcends Time, Space, Matter, & Energy.

See Aleister Crowley's - Essay on Ontology in Liber 777.

The Occult is for sure, intrinsically connected to both the UFO phenomenon and the study of Information.

I'll elaborate later, I'm just rambling.

edit on 11/14/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

That is downright bizarre. Somehow I can't help but think your friends were ashamed for leaving you in such peril, and to save face they denied the entire thing.

(I was visiting a farm once and picked up a baby piglet and the mother pig came charging at me. I froze and a farm hand snatched me back over the fence. I was shaking, and he said "girl, that sow will kill you", only he was shouting at me. lol)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join