It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some little oddities about the ufo phenomena

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
its very nice the amount of threads and menbers recently that like the extradimensional hypothesys and jacques valle other musings
anyway i have decided to create this thread has a shortof a addendum to KellyPrettyBear thread
but with things i have noticed myself
1) strange behaviour of the humanoids
a lot of the sightings of humanoids show them having some very bizzare behaviour:
1)animalistic or feral behaviour: various hostile encounters describe the humanoids has being feral strange huh?
2) oddly human behaviour: there is an unussualy high number of reports where the humanoids not only speak english(or other native language) but also ask for things like food water and even fertilizer(!) theres even a report floating around the ufosphere(thats a word now) where the humanids steal the witness rabbits!
3) jokeish and surreal behaviour: a lot of reports show the humanoids doing very bizzare silly and unscientific behaviour a good example is a very obscure case i read about some time ago about some humanoids drilling a hole in a ship tranporing coffe bags and stealing all of them(i really want more information about it)
none of this behaviour is consistent with a bunch of interplanetary scientists visiting earth
2)crossover:
despite most researchers denieing this its pretty obvious that all paranormal phenomena is the same thing
in the ufosphere we can for example cite the countless bigfoot(or similar creature) in a ufo sightings there is also a case floating somewhere in albert rosales database where along with some normal humanoids what is clearly virgin mary comes out of a ufo and later reenter it
3)ufo waves
why in the dammed hell did all the humanoids somehown want to visit earth in 1954(france) 1973(USA) 1966(brazil) and many other dates?
i could go on and on but not only i am lazy but theres to many of these oddities these are only the most obvious

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
anyway i have decided to create this thread has a shortof a addendum to KellyPrettyBear thread

Please post a link to the thread please so that members can compare it with yours OP.

Cheers.

Will respond after you do this, but I do find it interesting you mention aliens asking for fertilizer? wtf? LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Can you link where you read these fertiliser people? What encounters are you talking about? Anything? Or do we just have to take your word any of this was ever reported?

edit on 19-11-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wants to exercise caution about tabloid style oofo reports.

As manyYouTube video hoaxes there are , there are just as many sensationalized witness reports.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

most of these come from places i forgot
the fertilizer one however is in my post above(last link)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

most of the reports that i research come from a simple time when people took the ufo phenomena more seriously so a good part of these acounts coud be true

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

To me you're approaching the subject wrong, the word 'alien' itself can mean principles that are alien to the observer ie. us here on earth, is it surprising that we may not understand visitors from another planet?

With and including the Drake equation, the odds are astronomical in regards to habitable planets and life on them, there could be thousands of different races of aliens out there, some more advanced than others, some stranger (to us) than others, as well as races that possibly even look like us. And with radio waves continuously leaking into space from here, I don't think an advanced alien species would have a problem learning languages.

I think it's a crime that those 'in the know' for whatever reasons have kept knowledge from humanity on this subject. Whether it is because the public would panic, the fossil fuel industry would be ended, society would crumble or the more sinister reasons of personal profit on the tech or secret space exploration agendas using the tech, it's a crime.

despite most researchers denieing this its pretty obvious that all paranormal phenomena is the same thing

Disagree, I think it's lazy to presume such things.

i could go on and on but not only i am lazy but theres to many of these oddities these are only the most obvious

I'd already assumed you're lazy before hitting your last line

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

i stopped reading you post here:
" or secret space exploration agendas "
nice try but no dice im not an "OMG ILLUMINATY CONFURMUD !11111!!!!11!ONE" conpiracy theorist im am serious ufo researcher that has seen more cases than you

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

most of the reports that i research come from a simple time when people took the ufo phenomena more seriously so a good part of these accounts coud be true

I remember that era. It was fueled by tabloids at the super market checkout counter like The Enquirer and The Star with headlines-- Bigfoot had my baby and UFOs kidnaped my fiancée. Thats where I remember a lot of stories that grew into this overall genre of Atlantis, Bermuda Triangle, Pyramid power and yes, Elvis Lives!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

i stopped reading you post here: " or secret space exploration agendas " nice try but no dice im not an "OMG ILLUMINATY CONFURMUD !11111!!!!11!ONE"

I'm not sure I even know what that means.

conpiracy theorist im am serious ufo researcher that has seen more cases than you

Well judging on what you've written in this thread, I seriously doubt it

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

*facepalm*
i can easaily know what is a sensationalist source most of the reports i research come from serious ufo investigators not from scott c. waring grandfather

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Okay so the mystery is why people tell these absurd stories? Even newspapers do that sometimes the Kincaid expedition report, there never even was a man born with that name in Iowa (?) the Smithsonian never employed the man who allegedly checked out his findings yet the Phoenix Gazette reported it.
People lie. Why? Who knows because people like you believe it, I guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

is this a personal attack ?
because if it is stop
i dont like challenges
also an "OMG ILLUMINATY CONFURMUD !11111!!!!11!ONE" conpiracy theorist is a guy that believes in anything anyone says to him
let me guess?
are you a fan of correy goode or astr0 or any similars?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

i will tell a truth:
i dont believe any of the sightings i read
to me a witness is a hoaxer unless proven otherwise

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Then what's your point? All UFO stories are lies?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

is this a personal attack ?

It's actually just a criticism of your thread, do you feel like it's a 'personal attack'?

also an "OMG ILLUMINATY CONFURMUD !11111!!!!11!ONE" conpiracy theorist is a guy that believes in anything anyone says to him

Thanks for clarifying that, I hardly ever listen to people and like to make my own mind up using what research materials are available to me and may I remind, what I originally posted is hypothesis and not strictly what I believe. I can get a definition of the word 'hypothesis' for you, if you would like

are you a fan of correy goode or astr0 or any similars?

Never heard of them

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

nope
its an interesting phenomena that defies both explanation and research

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

ok then both of these guys are complete nuts that believe that they are part of the very vague and unespecificed "secret space progam"
any way i thought it was a personal atack because you are using arguments like "i am lazy" "i am stupid"

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Aha. For a 12 year old who thinks "interplanetary scientists" visit earth to borrow fertiliser with issues tackling the English language it surely is...
Your thread is horrible, stupid and you seem even worse in conversation.
Bye

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join