It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You are one of the few I wouldn't have to explain that you have to keep your laboratory clean (brain in check if you prefer).
Besides that I believe you underestimate the drops. Causing whirls... If you want to wait for the masses we both would be dead before they wake up. They're not even aware they want the havoc ahead.
The voting machines (I really like that) are plugged in also, so while one way "magic" works is the spoken word, the other is through the "consciousness cloud".
Doesn't hurt to try pushing the whale back into the water, even if your alone, maybe the tide comes in to help, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ultimafule

What you might not realize fully yet, is that "IT" is substrate independent, at least in this world. That means that a plasma ball makes a perfectly fine body that can't deny permission.. while a human body is "occupied" in a manner of speaking and denies permission unless deluded with religion, spirituality or UFOlogy.

But human bodies come with a built-in super-computer (our brain) which gives "IT" access to a lot of incredible stuff from "IT's" perspective.

Given the right circumstances, (available usable energy) and other things, "IT" can effectively materialize thought into solid forms, at least temporarily.

Once you get these basics down, things clear up rapidly.

The final thing to figure out, is that since we humans are effectively acting as "ITs" physical brain (our brains loosely networked together), "IT" is really a composite of our beliefs in many ways.

We humans like creating eternal hell and torture and death of innocents and many other crazy things, so that greatly colors IT.

Apparently at one time, before Monotheism and other death/cannibal cults were created, "IT" wasn't such a bad chap to hang around.. as WE WEREN'T THAT BAD yet.

Oh sure, "primitive man" killed lots of people, burned some forest and what not.

But it's that mind virus of humans being "lost and damaged from "before birth" that is 1000 times more evil than any physical action a person could take.

The human networked super-computer let itself be hacked.

IT is 90% what we are.. that's why i can say that i understand "IT"; understand the "control loop".
90% anyway.

The other 10% is a toughie.

I have experienced such transcendental beauty..
I have experienced such transcendental horror..

Which "IT" would have me believe is part of IT's base form.

Tricky ground that is.

I need to be very careful what I feed back into the world in terms of information..
(whether it's true or not) as it might resonate for hundreds of years..

Kev

I agree with most of what you're saying here. I've been discussing the very same ideas in other forums (irl, mind you) but in the context of culture and memes. Culture is status quo and maintains such via memes. The memes infect everyone in the culture, effectively creating a hive mind. Meanwhile, the hive leaders remain unseen - occulted, if you will. The dominant Western cultures/status quo is being threatened right now, hence the proliferation of identity politics. The memes are being exposed and ousted. Emptied of a sense of "self" (in reality, a oneness with the hive), people are left scrambling for a sense of self, no matter how shallow it is (i.e. defining the self solely by what's between your legs or who you have sex with, etc), but I digress.

In occult terms, the human body is basically an antenna/receiver for incoming data. The CNS and the brain, especially, are filters for a lot of the incoming data. Throwbacks, in a way, to the old days where biological survival was much more dangerous and difficult than it is today. Anyways, the astral body interfaces with the physical via the etheric body, which is a sort of energetic analog to the lymphatic system. Given this set up, it's not too hard to imagine other astral/etheric intelligences finding opportunities to interface with incarnated humans.

I know you've dropped a few things here and there, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what's to be done about all of this, KPB? Ignore it hoping it will go away? I don't think they'll ever leave us alone. They will find a way, just as they have throughout all of human existence. And I can't help but think that some of them may be here to help us. If that's the case, wouldn't it be beneficial to try to get to know them? In fact, shouldn't we be doing this however you look at it? Thanks, in advance!

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I want you to be aware, that contrary to popular spiritual and occult belief that "not everything is EASILY connected". That people are not EASILY connected via a racial unconscious mind.

In fact that truth is one of the most important things to know for a spiritual/occult/UFO person.

Why?

It explains much of the past, present and the future.

There are multiple cliques, some human and some nonhuman, which are trying to wire us up as one mass consciousness.

But we are not there yet.

On the Internet i can reach thousands with posts, and there is a 1% chance i might be able to educate them (people are very set in their ways).

But if i were to use "failed shaman mojo", it might be much less effective.

I would in effect be talking to "the Phenomenon".

But the Phenomenon is very fragmented. It's in fact fragmented 7.4 billion ways or so.

So I'd recommend learning science..learning what you really are...and are not...learn how to build yourself strong and clear... Be a decent person and help animals.

Leave the purposeful ritual alone.

By building "yourself", you ARE the ritual.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule

...I don't think they'll ever leave us alone. They will find a way, just as they have throughout all of human existence. And I can't help but think that some of them may be here to help us. If that's the case, wouldn't it be beneficial to try to get to know them? In fact, shouldn't we be doing this however you look at it? Thanks, in advance!

They can't leave us alone because they are us in a meta-reality kind of way, we share a life-circle if you will.
Yes yes yes, get closer the more you allow them to interact the more they learn about us and we about them. Most of the religious bs is really just misunderstanding. They tried to control us through reinforcement (heaven/hell) but are painfully aware that was a mistake.

Sorry I know you weren't talking to me, but you sound like you know your stuff so yes people like you should feel obliged to "get to know them".

Kev will inform you about the risks and side-effects

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

We disagree again. I full heartedly think we are. Sure to get there it takes effort, I am not 100% pure (yet) almost vegan etc because otherwise you're right the pain from the cloud would be unbearable.
But I can make your nose itch if I want to, make people do subconscious moves, that's not big, but definitely proof they're all plugged in already.
So to me it seems you fight an already lost battle if you hold on to believes like we are not wired up yet. We are totally. Loads of "zombie bots", but plugged in the cloud. The only question is why should I let them control all the bots, when I can try to push them into self-responsibility i.e. "awareness"?

And I know "a ritual" is mostly just a "show for tricksters" and I'm fine with that. I just want to make sure I deliver a hell of an evening for them so I get as many followers as possible.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That belief of yours is a multi-thousand year psyop.

Sure we are all "connected"....in 2 different places.

1) Trickster space...but thats the thing....the trickster controls what flows through its territory. If you amuse it, your "message" might make it through...

2) AboveSpace... But hardly anyone has CONSCIOUS access.

It would seem that it would he highly beneficial for humans to build their own "Spiritual or technological Google Hangouts", but we aren't evolved enough yet.

You know that i don't mind when others are wrong.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

I'm going to #z or get off the pot and answer questions like yours one of these days. It would be in the book. There are positive things to do.

Btw...love your meme comments...you are right on the money.

Read "The Fall: The Insanity of the Ego.."
By Steve Taylor.

The first 2 parts are enlightening.

We are currently in a the beginning of another cultural breakdown as you say...

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That got you a star.

Yup...i know how to safely live in Trickster space full-time. Learning how to do so came close to killing me. (I'm still healing).

But at all costs i must avoid sparking some sort of new system into being.

Thats called religion and i want nothing to do with that.

Failed science is the mother of religion.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well you won't be able to prevent it from happening either.
As I see it your choice is to brand it and try some hands on damage control, or let dumbasses and narcissistic egomaniacs set the course for the next centuries.
Spark!

Not that I am the one who could or would tell you what to do, but.. we need a true religion, because the afkag (artist formerly known as god) is real. And I ain't got the slightest clue what it is, but I am willing to play with fire. Since I am an idiot I probably accidentally set the world on fire, just because you don't want to...

That's just my gut feeling but don't you get the hostile vibe in the masses lately? Don't you think that's related to the confusion? The general uncertainty of everything? I know you believe that is the job of science, but how possible is it they step up in time? The last thing we know for sure is gravity ffs! If we keep on going down the road we're currently on about 75% will be certificated loonies, because the general weirdness is increasing with no "model" allowing people to deal with it.
Swamp gas, synchronicity is schizophrenia... that's the green mile.
While "science" theorises crap like the world is a simulation just because they're too stupid to grasp what every half decent hobby painter could tell them: every form can be expressed with geometry, doesn't make it geometry. => Every information can be expressed with maths, doesn't make it math.

We need new lies to bridge the gaps. Working lies to lift society up to the next phase of civilisation. Religion.

edit on 30-11-2016 by Peeple because: Their they're issues

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know.

I hate it when you tell me something true but personally inconvenient for me.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That was an astoundingly astute post - wish I could give it 100 stars!!

Some food for thought:

I read somewhere once, "You get the 'God' you believe in."...

...If you could 'create' the perfect 'God', what would that 'look like'?

As a 'flawed' parent who has also studied psychology/child development and thus managed to raise the type of happy, loving, healthy minded, children who grow up to become the kind of adults that contribute to societal well-being...

...my concept of what God 'should be', is something along the lines of what a 'perfect' parent would be -

- in a nutshell, absolute unconditional love wielded with perfect wisdom.

(I'm sure you'd agree that without wisdom to guide it, unconditional love can cause more harm than good.)

I don't want to continue off topic, so won't elaborate...but wanted to offer the following thought:

What if you could find a way to 'believe' the perfect God into 'existence'?

What if "IT" could be convinced to 'be' that perfect God?

What might "IT" help the human race 'grow up' to become?

edit on 30-11-2016 by lostgirl because: clarification

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I don't know if the parent metaphor is the right way to describe the relationship, unless you acknowledge it's severely dysfunctional.
The kids are already grown up enough to make their own decisions and left the house but then blame the parents they didn't stop them from using heroine.
As I see it the afkag is just as stupid as the average human and the reason the relationship doesn't work is because the kids still idolise him/it/the parent.
Might sound like blasphemy to some...
To expect perfection is the biggest mistake. Like what happened to David Hasselhoffs daughter when she found him in a puddle of his own vomit.

The question should be how can we fix a relationship that is built on 2000+ years of lies?
But what I know we can get from it if we start being honest is a very humanistic society that doesn't condem, but allows us to take responsibility for our own actions and benefit greatly with inspiration. It is a wonderful muse, we could all be poets and artists.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

We have to stop lying to ourselves.

But lying is an evolutionary adaptation that exists in DNA.

If we stopped lying to ourselves and others, then 90% of "IT" would start to decay away.

Then we'd have a fighting chance of seeing "IT" the way it really is.

But people won't stop lying to themselves...

So i guess we'd need a better lie for the time being.

Since I'm somewhat genetically honest (autistic...too clumsy to lie very well)

I don't want to be the one to create the next big lie.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Firstly there are at least two kinds of lies, one to get an advantage and the other to ease the pain.

And second what is the truth? A lie everybody can agree on. Just counting the few facts we have and tie them up in a neat bow would be more helpful than anything any "guru" has ever done. I seriously believe you could do that very well.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Having faith in someone is a mean trick!

But i know what you mean... Ive thought about this annoying book that i don't want to write for decades.

Really, saying what we don't know and why...asking really good questions and partially answering them...there are all sorts of ways i could weasel out of answering anything...

If i answer something...then nearly everyone will disagree and they won't learn how to navigate these sort of thought problems and issues.

Teaching someone one way to solve their personal existential crusis themselves is far more important than handing out one size does not fit all answers.

I suppose i should start a new thread. While UFOs don't even exist (in the way most think) this thread is getting too off topic for my taste.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

From what I've seen things are NOT hierarchical so much as peer to peer.

The "Spiritual Hierarchy" concept from the new age is a horrible psyop...it's really just repackaged lie-ridden paternalistic monotheism.

Hardly anyone has the time to wipe other peoples butts...but so many people crave a return to infantism. They want their sky daddy and thats all that they want. Call it what you want.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That's another phantastic t-shirt slogan:
"I want my sky daddy!"
I don't believe in hierarchy, that's why me and the dude get along without much headache.
Like the god in Monty Python and the holy grail

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I would go for a by Kevin inspired "I'm a fish who can't see the water".

Partly because I like the analogy, mostly because it's true.
edit on 1-12-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Haha

Also wonderful

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well to get this thread back on track;

I'd like to ask a survey question to anyone who has experienced a high strangeness UFO or other "paranormal sighting" (to include cryptids, etc):

What was your emotional state, for several hours preceding the experience?

Calm?
Agitated?
Afraid?
Excited?
Other?

Now I'm not talking about your emotional state during the weirdness...that is presumed to be funky.

Thanks

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join