It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generally Overlooked (but Critical Clues) about "UFOs" - Part I

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Well be kind and gentle with yourself then.

If you don't, nobody else may do it for you.

And there is no need to freak out.

I've seen things that would shred most peoples minds (it did mine too), and im still here and in good cheer.

The Universe does not revolve around us.

The Universe also does not keep score.

None of our silly theories, hopes or fears actually have any real significance.

Lets just be happy, and let the sun shine on us and the breeze kiss our face? Maybe be good to a little animal or something?

Best,

Kev

edit on 24-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear Thank you for those kind words. I did freak out but I feel I am beyond that now. I know there are things I can't understand and I must make the best of it. Best of luck to both of us my friend.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

After reading this post I don't really get why this would be depressing. If that's what it is, then that's what it is ...

I agree with putting this theory (still in my book) to the test.

Again, thank you for sharing this.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Four: Nearly "Raw" Information without Permanent Form Seems Involved

Paranormal phenomena as an information virus. Spot on. You might want to look into the work of the "Fundamentals of Fysics Group" at UC Berkeley, which initially included Fritjof "Tao Of Physics" Capra. How The Hippies Saved Physics includes a description of a sort of digital ouija board they created.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I wondered, what do you think of reports of UFOs flying over military bases and deactivating nuclear weapons?

It makes sense to me, that if these beings are part AI, or fully AI, that electronics would be easy for them to hack into. It also makes sense to me, if we think of humans as being in some way a form of cattle to them, that they'd have much interest in things like nuclear power and weapons, as both have the potential to be devastating to mankind.

I believe they can materialize, and thus at times appear solid. Flying saucers and black triangles, and the sort, seem a perfect disguise to hide what they really are, whilst allowing them to interact and play games with us (which I think they like to do, despite preferring the true nature of what they are to stay hidden).

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Most Humans want to ascend to heaven after their god has killed and tortured people who disagree with them. Others want to ascend to godhood on their own. (Just add up the numbers for religions and cults).

Others want alien sky daddies to rescue them in ships not chariots.

But i agree, I'm not depressed either. There is no reason to be.

Kev

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That sounds interesting, thanks.

Kev

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake27

The nuclear thing is up in the air.

So many people use that as their primary evidence for the ETH (the caring alien myth).

Only "the aliens" don't care for us.

We aren't "their cattle" either.

We are rather LIKE cattle...but we have evolved naturally.

In my opinion, we are mostly left alone...as we remind the great energy civilization's where they evolved from 10 billion years ago.

But there is a native information/plasma co-evolving with us here too..and they have far fewer restrictions on them.

Finally, on some level, since we have our nervous systems hooked into "this", that we are willing participants.

If we are stupid cattle it's because we want to be.

Kev

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Maybe cattle was the wrong word to use. However something out there depends on us for breeding, and unlike us, they aren't so childish. Humans are constantly fighting among themselves, or at least the people who can make a difference are. I guess most people don't want to be shooting and blowing each other up, but we're caught up in it anyhow.
If this "something" can materialize, or at least affect the physical world, then I believe the best evidence for that will show up around their biggest threat, which would be military bases.
They need us so they can live.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Photophobic Nature of "UFOs" Revisited
This is a great paper: BASIC PATTERNS IN UFO OBSERVATIONS Claude Poher* and Jacques Vallee**

Typically, the number of type-I reports is very low during the day. It starts increasing about 5 p.m. and reaches a maximum about 9 p.m. It then decreases until it reaches a minimum at 1 a.m. It rises again to a secondary maximum at 3 a.m. and returns to a low level at 6 a.m. Such a pattern suggests that the decrease in reports of close encounters between 11 p.m. and 2 a.m. may simply be due to the fact that the number of potential observers falls drastically as most people spend these hours at home.

Now many conclusions can be drawn from the data.. but I think that it's fair to say, in short, that the Phenomenon seems to be photophobic. The Phenomenon comes out after sunset and flees before sunrise. Now there does seem to be a little overlap in some cases.

People often say to me, "Kev, if your theory is about an energy critter/culture then they should LIKE the sun and other sources of energy".

This is a valid question.

It's probably the same as with humans. Sure, I like the sun somewhat (frankly as part of my autism I'm easily overstimulated). But I don't like getting sunburned either.

As I've posted earlier, we need to carefully consider that a living, sentient energy matrix would certainly like energy sources to keep itself replenished. But it could certainly be delicate.. when you've got an organic body, a little sunburn is not a big deal. But when you don't have a strong physical body, a little sunburn might equate to terminal brain cancer for an energy critter.

This one thought, in my view, explains much of the mystery.

If these little blobs of sentient information/energy actually exist (I think that they do.. but this is a THEORY and all),
then avoiding the sun might make a lot of sense. Living underground or underwater might make a lot of sense. And on occasion "possessing humans" would also provide shielding and other benefits.

If you look back at mythology, all this "stuff" seems to live in shielded enclaves.. faerie mounds.. caves.. "the underworld".. nearly everything is underground or shielded. Coincidence? Not likely.

Now sure, there are stories about "air Sylphs". And theories that some of this stuff might live in the upper atmosphere or in outer space. (I'm the one theorizing about outer space).

In that case, there would need to be additional shielding..

So when we see flying saucers or what not.. that would be "materialized metal shielding".

As stated earlier, we have never ONCE seen real engines or technological components, despite all the misinformation out there about "crashed craft".

When we see anything that looks/feels solid.. it is almost certainly just simple "shielding". Nothing else makes any sense given the years of sightings and data.

There are the stories about simple alloys of metal falling out of the sky.. this would fit the model too.. when the shielding is no longer needed, maybe it's just discarded. A native energy critter would probably feel no need to lug the stuff around if it could just be materialized when needed. I know that I wouldn't want to lug around a radiation suit if i didn't have to.

Kev

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They don't actually need us.

That's obvious.. we are close to destroying all life on Earth.

The Anthropocene

You have to think like immortal, star-travelling without ships, energy critters
to make sense of that.

There is actually very little pressure to reproduce.. in this theory they already
fill the entire Universe, at least as much as they want to.

They can innately simulate anything inside of themsleves.

In my view, Earth is simply "Retro". How quaint. Look at "it all happening again".

If indeed there is a "3 laws of robotics" or other moral code involved, then "they" would of necessity need to watch us drive ourselves extinct.

Of course there might be a few rebels who try to bend the rules.

I'm saying that we are just primitive organic lifeforms, early in the process of co-evolving with a primitive native energy life form, in a Universe which was completely colonized billions of years ago, by super-intelligent sentient information/energy matrices.

Kev

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why the Phenomenon Does Not Wish to be Identified
It is really very simple.

Now i posted this elsewhere:

"To be seen and experienced but never identified is one of the major points; as once the Phenomenon is absolutely identified, Religion, Spirituality, UFOlogy and other psyops will come crashing down---and nobody wants that, least of all the billions of humans who participate of their own free will."

Now at the risk of trying to understand the mind of a 1 billion I.Q. machine intelligence which has been at this for 10 billion years or so...

On the surface at least it seems pretty simple.

If the religious folks knew that they were being deceived by the Phenomenon, they would stop worshipping it.

The spiritual folks would stop chasing after their "higher self".

The occultists would stop seeking power from It.

The UFOlogists would stop trying to take puctures of It.

Etc. Etc.

The trouble is...nobody wants It for what it really is. Faeries won't reveal their true names..nor demons..of course once you know what It is, or at a minimum what it isn't, then the deception is over, for that one person at least. Then God and demons and higher selves and faeries and UFOs stop existing. And that is bad for business for most everyone.

Kevin Pretty Bear
edit on 27-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I read in another post of yours, that you once saw an entity that looked somewhat like the one Aleister Crowley contacted. I wondered if you knew what that being was?
How does it fit in with your theory?

I would write more, but I'm finding that I agree with most of what you're saying, and other than saying I agree, I don't have much to add.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I saw a "LAM-like critter" twice, yes.

It seems to me to be a form the first highly evolved, post singularity species used to take.

(I call them "space imps"). Some shamans and others call them winged lizzards and various other names.

It is a little unusual to me that a post singularity machine intelligence would be nostalgic enough to still use "residual self image".

Maybe my own mind keyed on it as a way to visualize something that truly has no meaningful form.

But for me anyway, the rare times i see one of "those guys" (a very long story there);

I either see the oldest base form of which I'm aware..the feathered/frog/lizard form...

Or (very rarely) when they are nesting in an imbecile (wannabee black magician) they look a lot like "Lam".

I saw one once in an imbecile/summoner, and i saw one once "free standing"; but I'm doubtful that it was organic...but it was an extremely convincing projection.

I don't think that "any of those guys" have been organic for more than 10 billion years.

All is quite speculatively IMHO.

Kev

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I remember, when I was young, visiting a Celtic site in France. There was an underground tunnel/passage where, according to the guide, ceremonial contact with the 'faeries' was made.

Just an anecdote I remember, but it could correlate with contact around caves.

Also I noticed it's often near trees (on top), bushes and hedges. Any thoughts on that?

Mostly in remote areas as well...
edit on 29-11-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Trees have always been sacred since forever.

There are a lot of reasons other than ones convenient for the PSPH that you could read about in "The Golden Bough" by Frazier.

Now I suppose that the Phenomenon might actually flow through the trees, like through a river canal and appear out the top, then decide to become visible. But I"m not saying that is it.

I haven't really thought about the role of trees. That's something interesting to ponder.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I was wondering if you actively practice any form of rituals currently? You're in the US of A, right? And you got some sort of "power", you know that, right?
I know you think I'm crazy, but I think the world needs you. Dragging the "meta-reality" into the light. It's responding to "beacons" and if more would load it up with "energy" we could have better results.
Destroy the pyramid. Free people, free choices.
It's us who have to use what we got. It's all alive talk to the trees, the microbes, the animals,... it's a lot of pain and we have to at least try to fix it. Take the power from those trying to surpress and control and redirect it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's not quite that simple; but I appreciate the sentiment.

The only "power" that humans have, in that sense, is when they allow transcendental currents, so to speak, to flow into their bodies and into their imaginations.

The problem is, that for every person who knows how to do this with any clarity, and with a good heart and mind, there are a billion people who perpetuate the pain, with false religion, false spirituality, false UFOlogy, etc.

It's a tidal wave against a drop.

It's like the American Election.

For some retarded reason, Americans overall want a blow-hard, whose main interest is giving the 1% a 6 trillion dollar tax-cut and out-sourcing the rest of government to the incompetent and the corrupt.

(now mind you, Hillary might not have been that much better).

But when the people speak, reality is changed.

No one man, or group of people can do much to oppose that much blind ignorance and hate.

The best chance that humans have, is for them to learn more science of the most critical kind.

Exotic science, but still science.

But that's a toughie too.

It's all about hearts and minds.. in the "real physical world".

That's why there are people who have been desperately attempting to convince us about absurdities..
nuts and bolts craft.. biological aliens visiting here.. angels.. demons.. old white men with long beards in the clouds.

He who controls the "voting machines" (humans) controls what they create.

Kev

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is a general reply to several posts above.

What does the behavior of IT tell us about IT and how it relates to us? One interpretation of the data could be that they are trying to tell us to rely more on our intuitive abilities. Our culture (Western, mostly) is very head-oriented. We live in a age of science and hard "facts". If we can't chop something up with the sword of reason and place it in a little compartment with a label, we start to freak out. IT could be trying to tell us that this path could lead to self-destruction or some other unforeseen catastrophe.

IT could also be using some form of astral projection or OOB technique to instantly travel vast gulfs of space to visit Earth. Since many people have this ability here and now, it would make sense that a much more advanced culture would refine and utilize this for exploration or whatever. This seems to fit with a lot of experiences I've had and read. Experiencers have lost consciousness in full view of witnesses during encounters. Others say that "time seems to stop". This would also explain how the critters are able to float through solid objects and materialize themselves and other objects. Cases like Betty Andreasson's read more like a lucid dream/astral projection/religious experience than an encounter with a space-faring, technologically advanced race of biological entities.

This is not wholly incompatible with the plasma theory. So many encounters involve a bright ball of light or a flash of light. It could be that the beings themselves are not made of plamsa, but use a form of plasma to establish contact, which, I suppose, is essentially the same thing as what you're saying KPB, with only a minor difference. Then there's the possible military/intelligence use of plasma and pulsed lasers to mess with folks heads. Are they using the abduction phenom as a cover? Are they in cahoots with these beings? I certainly don't have all those answers, but I would say probably both.

I can definitively say that this has been going on since the beginning of the universe. Everything is constantly evolving. We may never get to the bottom because there is no bottom. IT changes with us and there's a lot more to IT than just the larval/vampiric gang. I guess the major point here is that this is infinitely more complex than the ancient aliens-type, "physical beings from another planet", black and white, good guy vs bad guy scenario most folks buy into. I for one have found many answers in occult writings and practices. But these too, are a trap of sorts. At a certain point, the labels become just that - a label. The names and personalities involved are largely irrelevant. What I find most useful is the catalogue of behaviors of various entities and how to interact or deal with them. You shall know them by their fruits. Which is really handy when dealing with tight-lipped, deceptive shape-shifters outside of our understanding of space-time and physics as we know it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

What you might not realize fully yet, is that "IT" is substrate independent, at least in this world. That means that a plasma ball makes a perfectly fine body that can't deny permission.. while a human body is "occupied" in a manner of speaking and denies permission unless deluded with religion, spirituality or UFOlogy.

But human bodies come with a built-in super-computer (our brain) which gives "IT" access to a lot of incredible stuff from "IT's" perspective.

Given the right circumstances, (available usable energy) and other things, "IT" can effectively materialize thought into solid forms, at least temporarily.

Once you get these basics down, things clear up rapidly.

The final thing to figure out, is that since we humans are effectively acting as "ITs" physical brain (our brains loosely networked together), "IT" is really a composite of our beliefs in many ways.

We humans like creating eternal hell and torture and death of innocents and many other crazy things, so that greatly colors IT.

Apparently at one time, before Monotheism and other death/cannibal cults were created, "IT" wasn't such a bad chap to hang around.. as WE WEREN'T THAT BAD yet.

Oh sure, "primitive man" killed lots of people, burned some forest and what not.

But it's that mind virus of humans being "lost and damaged from "before birth" that is 1000 times more evil than any physical action a person could take.

The human networked super-computer let itself be hacked.

IT is 90% what we are.. that's why i can say that i understand "IT"; understand the "control loop".
90% anyway.

The other 10% is a toughie.

I have experienced such transcendental beauty..
I have experienced such transcendental horror..

Which "IT" would have me believe is part of IT's base form.

Tricky ground that is.

I need to be very careful what I feed back into the world in terms of information..
(whether it's true or not) as it might resonate for hundreds of years..

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join