It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: dfnj2015

Its true. Democrats, immigrants, muslims, and Liberals are a direct threat to small government Constitutionalism. PEW research opinion surveys on government beliefs confirm this.

"Democrats and liberals are a direct threat"

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The liberals with their militant SJW's horde's have been doing this very same thing for years: THE PATRIARCHY (straight whites males). The liberal SOCIAL ENGINEERS crafted the minds of an entire generation and more or less their entire base with this OPPRESSOR MODEL that triggered this entire civil war scene that's starting to run hot. Any and all looming rise of actual white supremacy is entirely on them, which is too perfect they'll get their 'pudding' they can dry hump forever, this self-fulfilling tribalist prophecy.

Militant SJW hordes? Lol. This is utter nonsense. Ironically enough, what's ACTUALLY happening goes back to the raping of Goldwater in a historic landslide. Meanwhile, you had George Wallace providing a template for how to appeal to Southern whites fearful of living in the post-desegregation South.

This is when the GOP under Nixon, enacted what Lee Atwater (of Black, Manafort, Stone, Kelley & Atwater) would describe in the 80's as the Southern Strategy. Knowing that running Goldwater (who had voted against the the Civil Rights Act as Senator) for President had lost them the newly solidly enfranchised black vote for generations, they decided to take a page out of the Wallace book. They pandered racial fear. They started framing everything as States Rights' issues (as Wallace had SEGREGATION). Later, under Reagan, they perfected the meme of the "Welfare Queen" which was little more than a retooling of the age old "lazy black" meme.

They've been beating this same crap into the heads of working class whites for 50 years. If you disagree, they used to accuse you of having "white guilt." Now you're a "SJW" and if you call a racist a racist, well then you're a brainwashed PC TERRORIST SJW MILITANT! These are meme-mechanisms that support and defend the progamming. Then you've got the entire network of organizations founded by John Tanton (CIS, FAIR, NumbersUSA, etc), a eugenicist white nationalist's network of orgs that generate voluminous anti-immgration propaganda.

Add to that weaking employment.

Here comes the the Bircher Koch brothers and the creation of the Tea Party fake movement that slipped its leash and bit the hand that fed it. Of course that mess didn't get anywhere really and none of the Tea Party candidates did anything to fix anything so now they're mostly all written off as "establishment" where an election or two ago they were "outsiders."

All those disillusioned Tea Partiers were just waiting for their messiah to come lead them to the Promised Trumpland. The fact is Donald Trump simply filled a vacuum that the right-wing made from him. The continually weak employment situation is making nationalism an easy sell like it always has throughout American history.

The fracturing of society along tribal lines is much easier when people are really anxious about the future. When there's not enough, when things aren't going well, it's time to find a scapegoat.

Now we've got the white nationalism birthed alt-right, centered on billionaire oligarch funded-Breitbart and overlapping with "the truther" movement clickbait-monetizing liars telling muppets that they're fighting globalists by DRILLING into their minds that everytime somebody protests, it's GEORGE SOROS!

George Soros being apparently GODLIKE in the enormity of his powers. A man whose foundation can make a grant of $75k to an organization and after operating funds/organizer salaries, manage to somehow *pay* tens of thousands of protesters who apparently will do anything for the $1.

Of course, one of the people who is funding this s#show the most is a WALL STREET BILLIONAIRE HEDGE FUND MANAGING GLOBALIST who has already put his tendrils in the UK and is moving into France next. Never mind the fact that he funds a psyops firm.

Unreal.

It's no coincidence that Trump was compared to Wallace. It's no coincidence that his bestie Stone was Nixonites personal emissary after he resigned (and the youngest Watergate operative), that his campaign manager was Manafort and that it was their friend and former business parter, Atwater, who came up with the SOUTHERN STRATEGY.

Keep fighting those globalists! It's not like BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST Mercer's boy Bannon came from Goldman Sachs and has an MBA from Harvard. OH S#, yes it is! It's not like his national campaign finance chair, Steve Mnuchin was a second generation Goldman Sachs PARTNER who made his fortune in the 17 years he was at GS and then THE KICKER, went to work for GEORGE SOROS as the head of SFM Capital. Then really raked it in buying IndyMac's assets with *gasp* GEORGE SOROS and another Trump insider, Paulson who made like $4 billion in one year (2007) on credit defaul swaps.

Don't mind me. I sometimes rant.

edit on 2016-11-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sheesh, it's over, don't do the tabloid thing anymore please!

I was excited to see the Siberian snowball thread you made, even though it had been previously posted.

You know why?

Cuz I said to myself 'nice, the real ante is back'.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm still not convinced Trump is not a social liberal. He may be further to the left than Hillary anyway.

It's late for me, so just gonna address this part.

You may be right about Trump. It's really hard to say.

I don't think he is the person many of his supporters think they voted for.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If every time somebody defines a threat to something it will then get them label SMEARED as a "Hilter" / "Nazi", then old school Nazism will be sure to rise in a reality where threats cannot be named or spoken of.

But to entertain your logic, the progressives war on the "Patriarchy" "THREAT" is precisely what you're trying to spin against Trump.

Where your logic fails is that to the SJW ideology, all whites that don't join their mentality are inherently part of the Patriarchy and are to be smeared and live in fear.

All Trump did was talk external forces that are a threat and are trying to come in, and the CRIMINAL illegal immigrants that are already here and up to no good the CRIMINALS of the lot. That's in no way shape or form the same as when the Nazi's labelled the Jews... ALL OF THE JEWS as "jew rats" and such, and set about destroying them all.

Your entire mentality is a real crash course in Fallacious Thinking 101 (google that term there).
edit on 12-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I know you are are congratulating yourselves for all your prayers and getting God to do your dirty work. And that this election was some great cosmic event of divine significance.

Neither here nor there, this is just blather to insult somebodies faith.

But the way it looks to me is it wasn't that Hillary lost. It looks like Trump won by playing you low-brows like a fiddle. He played you. Trump is a confidence man. He's a deal maker. He played all of you.

"Low-brows" does that include you since you voted for him? "I think Trump is brilliant. I liked his stance on NAFTA so I voted for him." So he's a confidence man, and a deal maker... So when he's working on trade agreements and treaties with foreign countries he should be able to gain their confidence and make a good deal for the US. How is that bad???

Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems.

No... he talked about 'illegal' immigrants, and Muslim 'terrorist' (or more accurately radical Islamic terrorist), and guess what they are a problem for the US. Progressive liberals who current Democrats support and the media champions have and are showing themselves to be... distasteful. And Clinton is just corrupt.

He got you all spitting mad with his twisted half-truth statements. And then you gravitated to him as your father-leader in authority by sympathetic association.

Nope, he was the only viable candidate that had a chance in keeping Clinton and possibly more progressive liberal agendas out of the Presidency.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! The Pied Piper dances in the Whitehouse!

“Citizens! Do not believe that the Germany of misfortune and misery, the nation of corruption and usury, the land of Jewish corruption, can be saved by parties that claim to stand on a foundation of facts. Never!”

“Who is Adolf Hitler? The man from the people, for the people! The German front soldier who risked his life in 48 battles for Germany! What does Adolf Hitler want? Freedom and food for every decent working German! The gallows for profiteers, black marketeers and exploiters, regardless of religious faith or race! Why is Adolf Hitler not allowed to speak? Because he is ruthless in uncovering the rulers of the German economy, the international bank Jews and their lackeys, the Democrats, Marxists, Jesuits, and Free Masons! Because he wants to free the workers from the domination of big money! Working Germans! Demand the lifting of the illegal ban on his speaking!"

His anger is your anger. His anger is your father's anger. And you love him like he is your father. MAGA Heil! Welcome to the New Order. The Fouth Reich.

Feel better now that you've gotten that little rant off your chest, need a hug???
edit on 12-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: Typo

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The liberals with their militant SJW's horde's have been doing this very same thing for years: THE PATRIARCHY (straight whites males). The liberal SOCIAL ENGINEERS crafted the minds of an entire generation and more or less their entire base with this OPPRESSOR MODEL that triggered this entire civil war scene that's starting to run hot. Any and all looming rise of actual white supremacy is entirely on them, which is too perfect they'll get their 'pudding' they can dry hump forever, this self-fulfilling tribalist prophecy.

Militant SJW hordes? Lol. This is utter nonsense. Ironically enough, what's ACTUALLY happening goes back to the raping of Goldwater in a historic landslide. Meanwhile, you had George Wallace providing a template for how to appeal to Southern whites fearful of living in the post-desegregation South.

This is when the GOP under Nixon, enacted what Lee Atwater (of Black, Manafort, Stone, Kelley & Atwater) would describe in the 80's as the Southern Strategy. Knowing that running Goldwater (who had voted against the the Civil Rights Act as Senator) for President had lost them the newly solidly enfranchised black vote for generations, they decided to take a page out of the Wallace book. They pandered racial fear. They started framing everything as States Rights' issues (as Wallace had SEGREGATION). Later, under Reagan, they perfected the meme of the "Welfare Queen" which was little more than a retooling of the age old "lazy black" meme.

They've been beating this same crap into the heads of working class whites for 50 years. If you disagree, they used to accuse you of having "white guilt." Now you're a "SJW" and if you call a racist a racist, well then you're a brainwashed PC TERRORIST SJW MILITANT! These are meme-mechanisms that support and defend the progamming. Then you've got the entire network of organizations founded by John Tanton (CIS, FAIR, NumbersUSA, etc), a eugenicist white nationalists that generate voluminous anti-immgration propaganda.

Add to that weaking employment.

Here comes the the Bircher Koch brothers and the creation of the Tea Party fake movement that slipped its leash and bit the hand that fed it. Of course that mess didn't get anywhere really and none of the Tea Party candidates did anything to fix anything so now they're mostly all written off as "establishment" where an election or two ago they were "outsiders."

All those disillusioned Tea Partiers were just waiting for their messiah to come lead them to the Promised Trumpland. The fact is Donald Trump simply filled a vacuum that the right-wing made from him. The continually weak employment situation is making nationalism an easy sell like it always has throughout American history.

The fracturing of society along tribal lines is much easier when people are really anxious about the future. When there's not enough, when things aren't going well, it's time to find a scapegoat.

Now we've got the white nationalism birthed alt-right, centered on billionaire oligarch funded-Breitbart and overlapping with "the truther" movement clickbait-monetizing liars telling muppets that they're fighting globalists by DRILLING into their minds that everytime somebody protests, it's GEORGE SOROS!

George Soros being apparently GODLIKE in the enormity of his powers. A man whose foundation can make a grant of $75k to an organization and after operating funds/organizer salaries, manage to somehow *pay* tens of thousands of protesters who apparently will do anything for the $1.

Of course, one of the people who is funding this s#show the most is a WALL STREET BILLIONAIRE HEDGE FUND MANAGING GLOBALIST who has already put his tendrils in the UK and is moving into France next. Never mind the fact that he funds a psyops firm.

Unreal.

It's no coincidence that Trump was compared to Wallace. It's no coincidence that his bestie Stone was Nixonites personal emissary after he resigned (and the youngest Watergate operative), that his campaign manager was Manafort and that it was their friend and former business parter, Atwater, who came up with the SOUTHERN STRATEGY.

Keep fighting those globalists! It's not like BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST Mercer's boy Bannon came from Goldman Sachs and has an MBA from Harvard. OH S#, yes it is! It's not like his national campaign finance chair, Steve Mnuchin was a second generation Goldman Sachs PARTNER who made his fortune in the 17 years he was at GS and then THE KICKER, went to work for GEORGE SOROS as the head of SFM Capital. Then really raked it in buying IndyMac's assets with *gasp* GEORGE SOROS and another Trump insider, Paulson who made like $4 billion in one year (2007) on credit defaul swaps.

Don't mind me. I sometimes rant.

One of the greatest posts I've ever read here. Well done.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm still not convinced Trump is not a social liberal. He may be further to the left than Hillary anyway.

It's late for me, so just gonna address this part.

You may be right about Trump. It's really hard to say.

I don't think he is the person many of his supporters think they voted for.

Don't worry, he will turn out to be further to the left than Hillary. He's from New Jersey! I'm an expert on New Jersey!
edit on 12-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

They got caught,we were aware of it before and I didn't care about RIGGING ,it was a bunch of local Prog clowns, like some of the brainless rioters,who's effect would be as impotent.
It's over.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

If every time somebody defines a threat to something it will then get them label SMEARED as a "Hilter" / "Nazi", then old school Nazism will be sure to rise in a reality where threats cannot be named or spoken of.

The reason for the Hitler references is obvious though. When you think of populist authoritarians othering and scapegoating a minority, who do you think of? Hitler

When you think of a populist leader who is pointing the finger at everyone and saying "they're the problem!" Answer me this question an I'll leave you to it. What are your views on the following being used as objects of rhetoric:

- illegal immigrants who are rapists, drug dealers, killing Kate and drunkenly plowing into everyone. They're taking your jobs (how many years of that?), they're not assimilating, etc.

- Muslims who hate us. We don't know why. It's impossible for Christians to get into the country but they just Muslims right in. The other team wants to import probably millions of them. A lot of them will be ISIS which was created by Hillary, etc.

- black people who have fallen under the spell of the BLM terrorists (which is basically just George Soros)

- globalists (99% George Soros whose got multiple threads going about him in which people are calling for his death)

- the political establishment except people they like, wealthy people who don't give them money, Wall Streeters who aren't the Goldman Sachs veterans actually working for the campaign.

- any media who doesn't fawn over Trump.

- now it's brainwashed whites

- SJW hordes who are attacking you because they are paid to. Supported by the partially Trump-funded O'Keefe (known serial deceptive editor/hoaxer) video featuring a known Brietbart-connected operative (for which raw footage will not be released) who claimed to have organized "PAID RIOT SQUADS" (as you keep repeating).

Are you beginning to see a pattern here? Please tell me that on some level, you realize that this is blatant-in-your-face programming? And I'm not saying that Soros isn't in fact a horrible guy. I'm not saying that the DNC doesn't use identity politics. I'm not saying that the "left" isn't corrupt but you have to see how it's signficant that from the "the other side" there's rhetoric that is basically nothing but a big old list of people to blame, fear or hate?

At the VERY best, you'd have to at least recognize that at least half the problem is "the other side's" leadership and tactics. Despite all the arguing, I actually do have a respect for your contribution.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That history is irrelevant to my words there. Even less relevant than that history you forgot the Dem's old militant arm via the KKK chapter of their dirty machinations playbook.

In the discussion of the SJW' movement, and this war against the SWM "Patriarchy" they've invented (or rather the think tank fountainheads behind it all), here's the history that actually matters:

Int he 90's we saw the rise of the Internet (the Global Village), and just as fast we saw whatever remnants of White Hate groups of old fizzle out into disparate obscurity. From this period we've witnessed a gradual yet exponentially arise trend of diversity idealism shift more and more towards identity group bigotry.

These Neo-Hyper-Bigots sort of exploded into the mainstream circa 2013, with the target of the Oppressor Model already well defined: The Patriarchy (straight white males). Whites who aren't SWM have a chance to be redeemed, but only if they surrender to white guilt for all of the sins of their fathers, and then set about the SJW evangelist obsession with bullying the remaining whites not yet converted to the new faith.

This year, the first election since the Rise of SJW in 2013, just this fast, during their first POTUS election challenge, their movement is already hitting its first climax. There is literally blood on the streets. THIS HAS BEEN AS THE NEW NORM ALL YEAR.

I don't know what alternate reality you have been living in, but we've seen thread after thread here since within hours of Trump wining the election, of rabid foaming at the mouth / crying / violent "protesting" several days straight running (and not even just on the streets). It appears to actually be getting worse a few days out since then, it doesn't even appear to be calming.

This intolerant radical extremism that is becoming the mainstream of your party now, the situation RIGHT NOW is: to support the DNC / Hillary / etc, is supporting the violent hate filled irrational maniacs. YOU basically have three options from your position: 1. Support the Nu-Nazi's (this would include essentially any form of defending their deal at this point). 2. Sit on the sidelines, avoid those issues act like they aren't happening. 3. Having their same sort of roots, nbeing one of them, whatever your deal really is, you can set about applying your knowledge/wisdom/intellect into bringing reason back into the situation (i.e. real unity & bridge building). The entire future of your party etc is at stake (just given what has already happened), and the very future of our nations is at stake (if they don't dial back this civil war nightmare scenario that is running increasingly hotter).

This is on all of you liberal types that come running in and swinging every time somebody points out anything on the laundry list of examples of how insane & authoritarian & HYPOCRITICAL all this PC stuff has been in practice. That social experiment, whoever even invented it, it just had something like 8 years to play out. And it THIS NEW THING has divided the nation like no other thing since the Civil War. Unless you people want an official Second Civil War, which I promise you will make the death toll of the first one look like a sunday picnic, its time to step back, do some soul search & introspection, and redefine your whole political philosophy. This monster that iberalism became, its becoming as blatantly a flawed model as would be jumping in front of a high speed truck.

That is my advise. It up to you beyond that. To succeed, you might start reading the scores of rational criticisms of all this SJW ordeal, and actually LISTEN. Not react. Not scoff. Not echo yourself right out of the chamber. Not grab the donkey tail and pin it on the elephant, or the russians, or whoever. Pin the donkey tail on the actual donkey it came from. Get real. Lead by example. Or see you party never recover (and that's about the best case scenario I can even see right now otherwise).

The longer you wait to heed these words the more you ensure the worst of it all.

Now pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and start over again.
edit on 12-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You're in NJ too I take it? North or South? (I'm in the South)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Argh. That's a lot to try to respond to, and I expect it would fall on deaf ears, so why bother? Why bother when I've already spoken at length about essentially every item on that list. I suspect you know that, but funnily enough you've hardly ever really taken on any of my major threads. Maybe you were just too busy doing your own thing in the propaganda war known as the election.

The election is over now. And the other night I made a nice tidy sort of table of contents of my more important works:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

I know you are are congratulating yourselves for all your prayers and getting God to do your dirty work. And that this election was some great cosmic event of divine significance.

Neither here nor there, this is just blather to insult somebodies faith.

But the way it looks to me is it wasn't that Hillary lost. It looks like Trump won by playing you low-brows like a fiddle. He played you. Trump is a confidence man. He's a deal maker. He played all of you.

"Low-brows" does that include you since you voted for him? "I think Trump is brilliant. I liked his stance on NAFTA so I voted for him." So he's a confidence man, and a deal maker... So when he's working on trade agreements and treaties with foreign countries he should be able to gain their confidence and make a good deal for the US. How is that bad???

Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems.

No... he talked about 'illegal' immigrants, and Muslim 'terrorist' (or more accurately radical Islamic terrorist), and guess what they are a problem for the US. Progressive liberals who current Democrats support and the media champions have and are showing themselves to be... distasteful. And Clinton is just corrupt.

He got you all spitting mad with his twisted half-truth statements. And then you gravitated to him as your father-leader in authority by sympathetic association.

Nope, he was the only viable candidate that had a chance in keeping Clinton and possibly more progressive liberal agendas out of the Presidency.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! The Pied Piper dances in the Whitehouse!

“Citizens! Do not believe that the Germany of misfortune and misery, the nation of corruption and usury, the land of Jewish corruption, can be saved by parties that claim to stand on a foundation of facts. Never!”

“Who is Adolf Hitler? The man from the people, for the people! The German front soldier who risked his life in 48 battles for Germany! What does Adolf Hitler want? Freedom and food for every decent working German! The gallows for profiteers, black marketeers and exploiters, regardless of religious faith or race! Why is Adolf Hitler not allowed to speak? Because he is ruthless in uncovering the rulers of the German economy, the international bank Jews and their lackeys, the Democrats, Marxists, Jesuits, and Free Masons! Because he wants to free the workers from the domination of big money! Working Germans! Demand the lifting of the illegal ban on his speaking!"

His anger is your anger. His anger is your father's anger. And you love him like he is your father. MAGA Heil! Welcome to the New Order. The Fouth Reich.

Feel better now that you've gotten that little rant off your chest, need a hug???

I appreciate your post. And thanks for not making any ad hominem attacks.

It's not that I don't like Trump. I think he's brilliant. But during his campaign it's not like he just talked about getting rid of NAFTA. Btw, as someone who is very supportive of US labor in this country I would love to see NAFTA get undone. So I really hope he achieves this campaign promise but I very much doubt it. He's already pivoting on his campaign rhetoric by picking Jamie Dixon to become the secretary of the treasury. Heck it's like Hillary Clinton did win the election!

But my OP was more about the idea of blaming someone, a group, or and organization, and how people react to hearing that blame with a little sprinkle of nationalism. As I've said in other posts, I bet Hitler did not care about the Jews one way or the other. But blaming the Jews for all the German people's problems Hitler was able to acquire a huge amount of personal power and prestige. Rush uses the blame technique. Alex Jones uses it. Fox News uses it. Hannity and Beck use it. It's a very powerful way to get power and prestige. You make a half-truth twisted statement in such a way that you generate a huge amount of anger and rage in your audience. And something magical then occurs. When I research a lot of these twisted statements they turn out to be opinions at best or at worst completely factually incorrect. I'm just fascinated by how people fall for this propaganda technique hook, line, and sinker.

Maybe you are much smarter than me and have a deeper knowledge into human character. Maybe propaganda and brain washing techniques really do not exist. I thought Edward Bernays seemed like smart guy when I studied his works:
www.youtube.com...

I've always worried that maybe some really smart people were doing some really bad immoral things. I could be completely wrong about this and Trump had no idea about what he was doing to acquire power. It doesn't really matter anyway. I am pretty confident it really doesn't matter who gets elected. Trump is not really going to change anything one way or the other regardless.

MAGA to you! And God Bless America!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The reason for the Hitler references is obvious though.

Yet no one decided it was a good idea to reference the Clintons to North Korea despite the similarities. One family one rule.

The Hitler aspect is a pathetic approach and you know this damn well.

Can you go find some science or ancient cultural stuff to post about please???? I like agreeing with you rather than taking political potshots, I really do.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You're in NJ too I take it? North or South? (I'm in the South)

Central. My whole life.

You asking me about New Jersey reminds me of story. When I was in my twenties I used to be an atheist. I worked in Allentown at the time. I had this knock down drag out fight with born-again Christian about God, Jesus, and other finer points of religion. At one point, I said to the guy "I believe absolute authority comes from within." He looked at me and said "who told you that?" Sigh. Anyway, I really got this guy mad. When you get a born-again Christian really mad, they start talking about eternal damnation and where your soul is going to go when you die. At which point I said, "How bad can it be? It can't be worse than living in New Jersey!" The guy did not even crack a smile.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You're an idiot.

And you have not been paying attention. Not at all.

So you and all your friends deserve exactly what you got.

It's over. Done. Finito.

You really should start paying attention.

But in the meantime, get used to it.

We give a #. And we *vote*.

Paying attention yet?

edit on 11/12/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The reason for the Hitler references is obvious though. When you think of populist authoritarians othering and scapegoating a minority, who do you think of? Hitler

When you think of a populist leader who is pointing the finger at everyone and saying "they're the problem!" Answer me this question an I'll leave you to it. What are your views on the following being used as objects of rhetoric:

- illegal immigrants who are rapists, drug dealers, killing Kate and drunkenly plowing into everyone. They're taking your jobs (how many years of that?), they're not assimilating, etc.

- Muslims who hate us. We don't know why. It's impossible for Christians to get into the country but they just Muslims right in. The other team wants to import probably millions of them. A lot of them will be ISIS which was created by Hillary, etc.

- black people who have fallen under the spell of the BLM terrorists (which is basically just George Soros)

- globalists (99% George Soros whose got multiple threads going about him in which people are calling for his death)

- the political establishment except people they like, wealthy people who don't give them money, Wall Streeters who aren't the Goldman Sachs veterans actually working for the campaign.

- any media who doesn't fawn over Trump.

- now it's brainwashed whites

- SJW hordes who are attacking you because they are paid to. Supported by the partially Trump-funded O'Keefe (known serial deceptive editor/hoaxer) video featuring a known Brietbart-connected operative (for which raw footage will not be released) who claimed to have organized "PAID RIOT SQUADS" (as you keep repeating).

Are you beginning to see a pattern here? Please tell me that on some level, you realize that this is blatant-in-your-face programming? And I'm not saying that Soros isn't in fact a horrible guy. I'm not saying that the DNC doesn't use identity politics. I'm not saying that the "left" isn't corrupt but you have to see how it's signficant that from the "the other side" there's rhetoric that is basically nothing but a big old list of people to blame, fear or hate?

At the VERY best, you'd have to at least recognize that at least half the problem is "the other side's" leadership and tactics. Despite all the arguing, I actually do have a respect for your contribution.

You are so MAGA! This is exactly what I'm thinking. The parallels are obvious. My OP was more about how the people were responding to the blame propaganda MORE than Trump, Hillary, or Hitler.

It's not just Trump who was using this technique. Alex Jones uses it ALL the time. I've posted this before but there is a ton of stories like this. You make inflammatory statements blaming some group and you become filthy rich or become president. My OP was my fascination with how this works. It's kind of mind boggling that people can't see it.

For example, take the voter fraud issue and the "Soros Voting Machine" story on Infowars. Who is not mad by some European billionaire coming into this country forcing a "liberal" and "NWO" agenda on us. Let's kill the effing SOB before he "destroys" our country! However, the conclusions are based on a couple of particularly biased interpretations of the facts. If you looked at it objectively, the issue may not really be supported by any facts at all. Here's what I found:

"As is typical of such claims, this one is based on nothing more than the most tenuous of connections — namely that among the number of non-profit boards on which Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown sits is the Global Board of the Open Society Foundation, an international grantmaking network founded by George Soros. That fact that one of the many people on one of the many boards of one of the many organizations with which George Soros (a large Clinton donor) is involved also happens to chair an electronic voting company is taken as proof enough by conspirators that George Soros has the means, motive, and intent to commit a massive act of voting fraud. And, despite being the multinational billionaire business magnate that he is, Soros utterly lacks the common sense not to rig an election through a confederate so obviously connected to him.

As is also typical of such claims, those who propagate them mistakenly assume that every company in the business of providing electronic voting services is producing machines that record and count votes, which isn't the case — such services can include anything from providing streamlined systems for reporting election results to the press to automating the process of voter authentication. It this case the assertion that "Smartmatic's voting machines will be used in 16 crucial states" is a false one "

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
You're an idiot.
And you have not been paying attention. Not at all.
So you and all your friends deserve exactly what you got.
It's over. Done. Finito.
You really should start paying attention.
But in the meantime, get used to it.
We give a #. And we *vote*.
Paying attention yet?

Am I an idiot because I do not agree with your opinions? Just out of curiosity, do you still want to have a democracy or would you prefer a right wing military style dictatorship?

I tell you what. You give me two videos to watch that prove I'm an idiot. And I will give you two videos to watch to prove you are idiot. And then we shall see if the video links causes either of us to admit we are idiots.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Argh. That's a lot to try to respond to, and I expect it would fall on deaf ears, so why bother? Why bother when I've already spoken at length about essentially every item on that list. I suspect you know that, but funnily enough you've hardly ever really taken on any of my major threads. Maybe you were just too busy doing your own thing in the propaganda war known as the election.

The election is over now. And the other night I made a nice tidy sort of table of contents of my more important works:

The election may be over. But the method that Trump used to acquire power remains. And I'm sure it will be used again

Now that "liberals" are completely out of power, when the next election rolls around, who are you going to blame for all the bad government policies in this country?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join