It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: dfnj2015

I hate Trump. His ascension to power terrifies me.

Comparing him to Hitler in such a way is perhaps a flawed tactic however. Hitler was a terrible man no doubt, but he also brought a country that had economically and emotionally fallen, face first, into the dust back up onto it's feet. For most German citizens, he delivered, but the price was horrific. I don't believe Trump has that same capacity for the positive, but making such a comparison may inadvertently convince people that he does.

Hitler came to power because of the treaty of Versailles. Hyper-Inflation was so bad by November 1923, the American dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 German marks. You needed a wheelbarrow of money to by a loaf of bread. Hitler managed to pull Germany out of debt and become an industrial super power in a few short years. If a loaf of bread cost 200 billion marks, how much would it cost to build a single tank?
At this point, something should 'click' in people's minds and the critical thinking part of the brain should ponder to ask, wait! what?

Hitler didn't come to power on his own. He was put there and he was heavily financed by German, Jewish and American bankers. Any comparison of Trump to Hitler is propaganda the left has eaten up, without research. In a time of the information age, ignorance is a choice. Hillary is more akin to Hitler by far. She's been dry humping corporations for years.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is it surprising some stick their fingers in their ears and go La La La without even considering what you're actually presenting?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

She should have dumped Podesta as soon as he was revealed to be a liability like Manafort was to Trump. The guy got his email hacked and didn't change his iCloud password FFS. It boggles the mind.

That was one of her biggest mistakes - no doubt about it.

And it does boggles the mind.

Talk about having your head up your ass and not paying attention...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
one can only hope

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
All that may be true, but at least social justice warriors everywhere are crying. That's all I really cared about seeing, anyway.

So im a SJW because I dont like xenophobic, "pussy grabbing", mysogynist guys who clearly want to have sex with their own daughters?

Ok

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems.

Is that anything like blaming ceos',bankers,wall street,gun owners, and rich people for ALL Their problems.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

"Low brows"

You know there were only two choices right?
You know that if Hillary had won, she would have been taking her orders from the same people who are giving trump his orders.

Your brow must be low, large and completely covered in one long strip of hair.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think dfnj2015 is a troll.

Please don't feed the trolls.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've noticed that while a specific subset of members post less another specific subset of members post more.

Take from tha what you will.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I often wonder as people are painting the Clintons as supervillians, if they ever stop to consider that while some people would have you believe they've gotten away with like two dozen murders, they didn't kill one decommissioned email server.

My take on Hillary is she is a "nose to the grindstone" worker, and not comfortable with the public/personal side of being a politician.

That type worker focuses on "task at hand" and isn't always aware of all that goes on around them. I honestly think she got a raw deal.

She was targeted just like John Kerry was - - and all that was proven false. I'm curious how history will treat her.

Personally I find it sad, that politics is a popularity contest. That people like Trump and Hitler - - - who know how to perform to a crowd and rack in the gullible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, of course, I'm gonna get attacked because I have my own ideas. I've never been a crowd follower.

Just letting you all know - - I haven't changed my thinking or positions on anything.

About Trump - - "It is what it is" - - so don't bother with the "you have to accept".

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

maybe give him chance to actually get in the white house and see what happens

Is there a choice here? Don't think so.

The subject of the thread is how certain people can command their audience. So to speak.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The classified email thing was not proven false... she had classified emails on that server it does not matter when they were classified.

She was in collusion with the DNC to screw sanders... that has not been proven false...

But hey if I may borrow the phrase go ahead and stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalala cause you hate the guy that got in office..

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

The classified email thing was not proven false... she had classified emails on that server it does not matter when they were classified.

She was in collusion with the DNC to screw sanders... that has not been proven false...

But hey if I may borrow the phrase go ahead and stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalala cause you hate the guy that got in office..

I'm not listening to any email stories. There is so much hype and mis-information - - its hard to separate what's fact and what isn't. Yes, even on fact checking sites.

It's normal behavior for me. Took me 10 years before I watched the Exorcist - - - so I could watch it with a clear head and no hype. Talk about over-rated.

I'm more interested in how history will view it.

Now we have Trump. He will not be squeaky clean. No one is. Will he get the same treatment as Hillary? Probably not, because of what side he's on.

Where have I said I hate Trump? I've said I don't think he's qualified. And I still don't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is not about Hillary's emails.

It's about the phenom of how some people can command an audience and get people to believe them.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Little pussy didn't talk to me...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Is it surprising some stick their fingers in their ears and go La La La without even considering what you're actually presenting?

Sweetie, that's one of the main reasons T-dawg is Prez.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

actually you brought it up when you said

She was targeted just like John Kerry was - - and all that was proven false

So what exactly was proven false?

You made an absolute statement and provided zero back up I called you on it... FBI directer said she had classified emails on a server not meant to have classified material...A lot of military people perked up at that statement and were infuriated over how she got kid gloves while others got hammered.

I will knock it off to prevent to much thread drift but I will continue to call out BS where and when I see it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Oh knock it off already. Trump won because people were sick and tired of being called xenophobic, homophobic, racits, misogynist basket of deplorables.

Well Hillary did say a basket of deplorables, that's her problem, however I have no problem calling Trump himself, all of those, pure and simple.

The US now has a Dictator-in-waiting, while the oligarchy behind the scenes is still there in place.
edit on 12-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You are employing your own bit of propaganda in this thread.

Trump is using the propaganda techniques Edward Bernays originated. You are giving credit to Hitler for someone else's work, why is that?

I thought I was just pointing out the technique, how effective it is, and I am fascinated by how well works. The purpose wasn't to give praise to Hitler. Rather than try to discredit my motives so you can dismiss what I am saying as invalid, why don't you just stick to the content of the OP.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: redhorse

I hate Trump. His ascension to power terrifies me.

Comparing him to Hitler in such a way is perhaps a flawed tactic however. Hitler was a terrible man no doubt, but he also brought a country that had economically and emotionally fallen, face first, into the dust back up onto it's feet. For most German citizens, he delivered, but the price was horrific. I don't believe Trump has that same capacity for the positive, but making such a comparison may inadvertently convince people that he does.

Hitler came to power because of the treaty of Versailles. Hyper-Inflation was so bad by November 1923, the American dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 German marks. You needed a wheelbarrow of money to by a loaf of bread. Hitler managed to pull Germany out of debt and become an industrial super power in a few short years. If a loaf of bread cost 200 billion marks, how much would it cost to build a single tank?
At this point, something should 'click' in people's minds and the critical thinking part of the brain should ponder to ask, wait! what?

Hitler didn't come to power on his own. He was put there and he was heavily financed by German, Jewish and American bankers. Any comparison of Trump to Hitler is propaganda the left has eaten up, without research. In a time of the information age, ignorance is a choice. Hillary is more akin to Hitler by far. She's been dry humping corporations for years.

So if you look my OP, I wasn't comparing Trump to Hitler, I was comparing the propaganda techniques they both used to acquire power from their audience. My OP was more about the audience than it was about the fuhrers. You seem to keep concentrating on the fuhrers which my OP was clearly not the focus.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join