It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I know you are are congratulating yourselves for all your prayers and getting God to do your dirty work. And that this election was some great cosmic event of divine significance.

But the way it looks to me is it wasn't that Hillary lost. It looks like Trump won by playing you low-brows like a fiddle. He played you. Trump is a confidence man. He's a deal maker. He played all of you.

Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems. He got you all spitting mad with his twisted half-truth statements. And then you gravitated to him as your father-leader in authority by sympathetic association.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA! The Pied Piper dances in the Whitehouse!

“Citizens! Do not believe that the Germany of misfortune and misery, the nation of corruption and usury, the land of Jewish corruption, can be saved by parties that claim to stand on a foundation of facts. Never!”

“Who is Adolf Hitler? The man from the people, for the people! The German front soldier who risked his life in 48 battles for Germany! What does Adolf Hitler want? Freedom and food for every decent working German! The gallows for profiteers, black marketeers and exploiters, regardless of religious faith or race! Why is Adolf Hitler not allowed to speak? Because he is ruthless in uncovering the rulers of the German economy, the international bank Jews and their lackeys, the Democrats, Marxists, Jesuits, and Free Masons! Because he wants to free the workers from the domination of big money! Working Germans! Demand the lifting of the illegal ban on his speaking!"

His anger is your anger. His anger is your father's anger. And you love him like he is your father. MAGA Heil! Welcome to the New Order. The Fouth Reich.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

All I could read was Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Says someone rooting for proven corruption.

Thank you for your statement, but I know what decision I had.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems.

Yep and Hilary played the race card and went full retard.

edit on 11-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's been several days and you STILL haven't gotten over the fact that "your side" lost...?

I can only recommend you find a hobby or something... anything to occupy your time.

The world isn't over.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is everyone that disagrees with you a low brow?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Let me guess , you voted for hillary .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Get over!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
All that may be true, but at least social justice warriors everywhere are crying. That's all I really cared about seeing, anyway.

link   

Its true. Democrats, immigrants, muslims, and Liberals are a direct threat to small government Constitutionalism. PEW research opinion surveys on government beliefs confirm this.

link   
Illegal immigrants. Unvetted muslims from known terrorist regions.

And Hillary is indeed a sinister piece of work that would have sent the world to war.

I don't think any clinton supporter has the ability to think logically, all they do is bash people, attack innocent bystanders, and recently defecate in public and smear it on a trump sign.

Wow, so mentally healthy...

"You said you are gonna deport me for simply being a muslim, so I'm gonna call for your death"

Yep... seems legit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Even my Dog knew Hillary was bad news from the start.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

All that may be true, but at least social justice warriors everywhere are crying. That's all I really cared about seeing, anyway.

Hahah I have to agree with you! That gave me tingles in my nuts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Oh knock it off already. Trump won because people were sick and tired of being called xenophobic, homophobic, racits, misogynist basket of deplorables. for almost two years straight, we watched the left turn into a bunch of raving lunatics and Trump won because no one wanted to elect someone that your leftards represented. Get over it, you did it and now it's time to own it. So own it.

edit on 11-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would comment more, but this is all the energy I'm spending on this:

www.logicallyfallacious.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I still think he doesn't want the job I think he looks shellshocked.
Yes the american people spoke and have shaken the system but we will wait and see If he follows up his promises I still think he is the "Pied Piper" the plant who they assumed would lose but to really believe he is not part of the elite we are all fighting to me appears foolish.
Will his supporters follow him no matter what he does? or will they accept and call out things If he just is Clinton 3.0 which I expect he will end up being.
Actions speak louder than words so lets give him time and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

All I could read was Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah .

Yeah, I figured as much.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Oh knock it off already. Trump won because people were sick and tired of being called xenophobic, homophobic, racits, misogynist basket of deplorables. for almost two years straight, we watched the left turn into a bunch of raving lunatics and Trump won because no one wanted to elect someone that your leftards represented. Get over it, you did it and now it's time to own it. So own it.

^ This. Liberals should take notes.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think you have a good, thoughtful post.

I hope someone knowledgeable comes in to help create a good discussion exchange.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join