It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It is because of your behaviour and thousands like you that Trump won this election.

Get over it, and grow up.

Grown men and women crying like babies lashing out, throwing tantrum fits and breaking the law.

Many Americans have completely lost touch what it is to be an American and should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Vector99

It's comparing a method -- not the actual person.

However, when people ask "How could Hitler Happen?" We're seeing it right now.

Why is it that you are the only person that even comes close to understand my OP? That's pretty scary itself!

Maybe I'm completely wrong with my point of view. Maybe I'm missing something. It's just that when I check out these stories and try to dig deeper there are lot's twisted statements that seem to be said just to generate rage.

I see this rage propaganda used everywhere. For example, take the voter fraud issue and the "Soros Voting Machine" story on Infowars. You know how much power Alex Jones acquires using this technique. It's amazing. Who is not mad by some European billionaire coming into this country forcing a "liberal" and "NWO" agenda on us. Let's kill the effing SOB before he "destroys" our country! However, the conclusions are based on a couple of particularly biased interpretations of the facts. If you looked at it objectively, the issue may not really be supported by any facts at all. Here's what I found:

"As is typical of such claims, this one is based on nothing more than the most tenuous of connections — namely that among the number of non-profit boards on which Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown sits is the Global Board of the Open Society Foundation, an international grantmaking network founded by George Soros. That fact that one of the many people on one of the many boards of one of the many organizations with which George Soros (a large Clinton donor) is involved also happens to chair an electronic voting company is taken as proof enough by conspirators that George Soros has the means, motive, and intent to commit a massive act of voting fraud. And, despite being the multinational billionaire business magnate that he is, Soros utterly lacks the common sense not to rig an election through a confederate so obviously connected to him.

As is also typical of such claims, those who propagate them mistakenly assume that every company in the business of providing electronic voting services is producing machines that record and count votes, which isn't the case — such services can include anything from providing streamlined systems for reporting election results to the press to automating the process of voter authentication. It this case the assertion that "Smartmatic's voting machines will be used in 16 crucial states" is a false one"

edit on 12-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

It is because of your behaviour and thousands like you that Trump won this election.

Get over it, and grow up.

Grown men and women crying like babies lashing out, throwing tantrum fits and breaking the law.

Many Americans have completely lost touch what it is to be an American and should be ashamed of themselves.

Nice ad hominem attack. You seem to completely miss the point of my original post.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The Sturmabteilung (SA; German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊɐ̯mʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] ( listen)), literally Storm Detachment, functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party (NSDAP). It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League (Rotfrontkämpferbund) of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists, and Jews – for instance, during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

en.wikipedia.org...

Who exactly would that apply to? You are making a very simplified connection between two people from different times. If we are going to be making comparisons, Hillary Clinton had she been elected would more closely resemble the techniques and tactics used by Hitler to rise to power.

Then again.....

FoxNews

I'm willing to admit being wrong, but we can make associations between any leader from any time period.

However, if you are going to use comparisons, please reference the true source.

Bernays learned that the Nazis were using his work in 1933, from a foreign correspondent for Hearst newspapers. He later recounted in his 1965 autobiography: Read more at: phys.org...

phys.org...
edit on 12-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: link

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
No WE decided to elect him and we didn't TELL anyone ,WE are armed portion of the country that most SJWs CRINGE when we are near...

I thought they said the election was "rigged". There would be thousands of immigrants busing around voting twice. How did he get elected if Democrats were cheating so bad?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

This goes out to us non-trumpites right?

Or is it a left wing thing only to be this delusional and paranoid?

Hey, I waiting my whole life to see New Jersey rule this country.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm sorry you're so upset that you feel the need to resort to insulting people in order to soothe your bruised ego and low self esteem.
Feel better soon...K?

Actually, I'm rooting for Trump to undo NAFTA like he promised. I'd like to see him make abortion illegal too.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Why is it that you are the only person that even comes close to understand my OP? That's pretty scary itself!

I learned to filter out everything, but the core.

To see the "base" without the frills.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The only people I see in a "Goose Step" are the DNC clown
persons that can't understand that the US population is sick
of being spoon fed BS...

mg
edit on 12-11-2016 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

The Sturmabteilung (SA; German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊɐ̯mʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] ( listen)), literally Storm Detachment, functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party (NSDAP). It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League (Rotfrontkämpferbund) of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists, and Jews – for instance, during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

en.wikipedia.org...

Who exactly would that apply to? You are making a very simplified connection between two people from different times. If we are going to be making comparisons, Hillary Clinton had she been elected would more closely resemble the techniques and tactics used by Hitler to rise to power.

It's not about Hilter, Trump, or Clinton. My original post was all you have to do is blame some other group of people with a sprinkle of nationalism and you come to power. I bet Hitler didn't care about the Jews one way or the other. I bet you Trump doesn't care about immigrants or Muslims. But once you blame them, you make statements that get people enraged, you get elected president. My OP was about how the people will worship authority using this propaganda technique of blaming other people for our countries problems.

MAGA today, MAGA tomorrow, MAGA forever!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sorry, I added an edit above, here it is again:

Use the real source of the propaganda techniques employed.

Bernays learned that the Nazis were using his work in 1933, from a foreign correspondent for Hearst newspapers. He later recounted in his 1965 autobiography: They were using my books as the basis for a destructive campaign against the Jews of Germany. This shocked me, but I knew any human activity can be used for social purposes or misused for antisocial ones.

phys.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I learned to filter out everything, but the core.

To see the "base" without the frills.

Did I ever say Trump was Hilter? No. As I said, I'm just amazed how well this works. Rush uses this technique. Alex Jones. Beck did. This is all Fox News ever does.

You want to hear something funny. I was watching Fox News and the gal says, "I don't think you can get rid of Obamacare. It's very popular. There are a lot of people who have taken advantage of the pre-existing condition part of Obamacare." Wow, what a thing to say.

Hillary was a very flawed candidate. Not for what she stood for. But because you was so inspiring to get Republicans to come out and vote. I think Bernie Sanders was the real Democrat. Hillary is a Nixon republican. I'm still not convinced Trump is not a social liberal. He may be further to the left than Hillary anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Trump is further left than Hillary, there are no maybes about it.

He wrote about it in his books.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Sorry, I added an edit above, here it is again:

Use the real source of the propaganda techniques employed.

Bernays learned that the Nazis were using his work in 1933, from a foreign correspondent for Hearst newspapers. He later recounted in his 1965 autobiography: They were using my books as the basis for a destructive campaign against the Jews of Germany. This shocked me, but I knew any human activity can be used for social purposes or misused for antisocial ones.

phys.org...

I like this video on Bernays techniques for controlling democracy:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

That's not why Trump won though. It's because of Hillary that Trump won. Hillary was unelectable. Only reason it was close at all was because Trump was a disaster himself. It wouldn't take much to destroy either of them, the only way it could be a close race was pitting them against each other.

What you're talking about was not even slightly a major factor in his success. This was a contest of who was slightly less disgusting.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Trump is further left than Hillary, there are no maybes about it.

He wrote about it in his books.

Trump picking Jamie Dixon to be treasury secretary is like Hillary won the election!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

That's not why Trump won though. It's because of Hillary that Trump won. Hillary was unelectable. Only reason it was close at all was because Trump was a disaster himself. It wouldn't take much to destroy either of them, the only way it could be a close race was pitting them against each other.

What you're talking about was not even slightly a major factor in his success. This was a contest of who was slightly less disgusting.

I totally agree with that Hillary was a flawed candidate. She inspired too many Republicans to come out and vote against her. It was completely idiotic for the Democrats to think people would come out and vote for her based on her personality, policy positions, or because she was a women. Bernie Sanders had tens of thousands at his rallies. She didn't even come close.

However, my original post was about using the blame game to acquire power. Trump used a lot of blaming of other groups of people for our social problems. He made statements that were occasionally very loosely based in facts that would elicit a huge amount of rage from his audience. People identify with this rage in certain way. It definitely helped him get elected.

Take immigration from example. He made sound like we do not have any immigration laws at all!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Trump was known to have a copy of Mein Kampf (Hitler's book) by his bedside. I'm sure he read it and learned some tactics.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
MAGA, MAGA, MAGA!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

They aren't enforced. We have plenty of laws if we actually enforced them. That's the only problem with immigration. We don't need more laws. Just actually, you know, enforce and not simply ignore the laws we do have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join