It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump played you all like fiddle, welcome to the new order, welcome to the Fourth Reich

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trump punking the Ruling Establishment and beating them at their own games is about the farthest cry from engineering the system and society into the total Nazi Model (as have been the Ruling Establishment for decades) as can be imagined.

No outsider was ever going to make it to the top of such a stacked-with-ugly&deceit game without battering rams and water balloons full of piss, not even a billionaire. Only cahones as such could make it all the way. By every logical metric Ron Paul should have annihilated the same MSM+Politrick system, and he wasn't spineless in the slightest, been around forever, a true intellectual, unshakeable ethics, most solid voting record in history,the truest modern 'founding father' the term wouldn't exist without him, etc, etc, etc, and he still didn't have a chance. Trump, the celebrity reality TV guy, sat back observing how they screwed him 2 elections in a row. Valuable data.

I hope you are right about Trump. I heard he's picking Jamie Dixon as his treasury secretary. Oh well.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Annee

oh gee what a surprise you show up.

Time for YOU to make a decision.

Pursue divisiveness based upon personal feelings, or move forward progressively and work together for a better outcome.

Ball in your court. (Not you specifically, your ideology)

I think you're confused on what the subject of this thread is.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Pursue divisiveness based upon personal feelings, or move forward progressively and work together for a better outcome.

You may be the only one.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No WE decided to elect him and we didn't TELL anyone ,WE are armed portion of the country that most SJWs CRINGE when we are near...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Please don't act like I differentiate his rhetoric from any other politician. I got cheated like everyone else until proven otherwise.

I hope with house Senate and SCOTUS he can make some changes.

That being said, I hate Hillary, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I read a bunch of liberal nonsense referencing Hitler to Trump. Did we read different OP's?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I read a bunch of liberal nonsense referencing Hitler to Trump. Did we read different OP's?

What is liberal? The catch all bucket for everything you don't agree with?

I was Republican until they became insane. Now I'm unaffiliated.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

Oh knock it off already. Trump won because people were sick and tired of being called xenophobic, homophobic, racits, misogynist basket of deplorables. for almost two years straight, we watched the left turn into a bunch of raving lunatics and Trump won because no one wanted to elect someone that your leftards represented. Get over it, you did it and now it's time to own it. So own it.

THREAD IT!!!

In my original post I did not call the people "xenophobic, homophobic, racits, misogynist basket of deplorables". I said they were low-brows because they were susceptible to a city slicker from New York who sold them the Brooklyn bridge. Trump is confidence man. He use the blame game to get lots of votes. My original post has more to do with my amazement and fascination with people can acquire so much power by blaming "immigrants", "liberals", bla, bla, bla for all that is wrong in this country. Maybe the reason people have problems is not because of the immigrants. Maybe the reason people have problems is because they are not good at personal responsibility or some other reason. It's easy to blame someone else for your problems.
edit on 11-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Apparently you did read the thread. OP is a Trump supporter talking about the propaganda technics used by Trump to get votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Honestly I don't know. I've NEVER considered myself affiliated to any party, let alone looked into their ideals. This is where you all, the social media shape my personal opinion of your classifications, and apparently it was a lib thing to compare Trump to Hitler.

It sure sounded that way in the OP at least.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

was I mistaken that the entire premise of the OP was to liken Trump to hitler?

It sure read that way.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Trump has a mesmerizing affect when speaking. It's the method described in the quote about narcissism.

But, reading the same speach in transcript he sounds like a 5 year old.

It's not a method that works on me because I am aware of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Please don't act like I differentiate his rhetoric from any other politician. I got cheated like everyone else until proven otherwise.

I hope with house Senate and SCOTUS he can make some changes.

That being said, I hate Hillary, plain and simple.

The last time Republicans controlled all 3 branches of government was 2000 through 2008. They did not make abortion illegal then which I thought was amazing. I don't think they will make abortion illegal now. Abortion is the Republicans best "wedge" issue for getting out the vote. I don't understand why Republicans can't see these manipulation techniques. When abortion was not made illegal between 2000 and 2008 and came to the conclusion that Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise then I think you are being delusional.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Trump won by using classic German style propaganda techniques. He blamed the "immigrants", the "Muslims", the "liberals", the "democrats", "Hillary", "the media" as the cause of all YOUR problems. He got you all spitting mad with his twisted half-truth statements. And then you gravitated to him as your father-leader in authority by sympathetic association.

The liberals with their militant SJW's horde's have been doing this very same thing for years: THE PATRIARCHY (straight whites males). The liberal SOCIAL ENGINEERS crafted the minds of an entire generation and more or less their entire base with this OPPRESSOR MODEL that triggered this entire civil war scene that's starting to run hot. Any and all looming rise of actual white supremacy is entirely on them, which is too perfect they'll get their 'pudding' they can dry hump forever, this self-fulfilling tribalist prophecy.

Too many immigrants too fast will ruin a jobs market (and in our case empowers the drug cartels which are bringing all the nasty dope in, and are decimating the nation of Mexico): FACT.

Too many random people rushed in from the most brutal and oppressive societies on earth (which is the World of Islam) rapdly & rabidly rushed into to Western Civilization ensures an impossible / backwardness situation (in other words, they are THREATS to our way of life): FACT.

Stating these facts when trying to save our nation from its collapse is nothing like the Nazi's blaming all of their past humiliations and transgressions on the Jews.

The collective of SJW Identity Groups blaming all of their past transgressions on the "Patriarchy" and dividing the nation with Identity Politics framed around such a CONSPIRACY THEORY is the NAZI OPPRESSOR MODEL. Rioting, assaulting people, mass murder, and so on that we've witnessed as part of the weekly routine this year, that is precisely the Nazi way.

The social engineering aspects of it all, that's the real deal sealer. Even the Neo-Nazi's have no such influence or model, they're just a bunch of disparate bigoted rage addicts that happen to get off on Hitler's racist ideals, in comparison to what the how the DNC molded their platform, the government, the media, half the nation, and most importantly the bulk of the entire new generation (HITLER'S YOUTH!) into the true Forth Reich.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Now every person that voted for Trump is a victim whose been called "a racist, bigot, mysognist, Islamaphobe" perhaps millions of times each. Also, Clinton once referred to them as "deplorables" and so, anything you say is invalidated because Donald Trump won the election and they're automatically right.

Also, because there are people protesting, they're sick of "liberals" and it's your fault too unless you keep your mouth shut and you're a Soros funded agitator who probably works for CNN.

Enjoy living on borrowed time because your time is coming! You and the evil lying media! When Trump comes to power, you're all going to pay!

Lol.

There's a lot of extremely authoritarian rhetoric coming from people who are so upset by the mere insuation that Dear Leader-elect is anything but holy that they have to issue veiled threats and watch YouTube videos.

I'm trying to avoid these threads but the bully squad that is flash trolling threads — filled with self-righteous indignation and wrongly believing that Donald Trump winning means non-supporters have to submit to their retaliation based on their undeserved anger — is out of control.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It's comparing a method -- not the actual person.

However, when people ask "How could Hitler Happen?" We're seeing it right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

was I mistaken that the entire premise of the OP was to liken Trump to hitler?

It sure read that way.

Yes, you read it wrong. I said Trump used the same type of blame propaganda techniques. Substitute "Jew" for "immigrant", "muslim", "liberal" bla bla bla.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I ruin it?

I wasn't responding to you. I was referring to the fact that the words "delusional" and "paranoid" are somewhat out of context, given that ATS used to be a place to discuss conspiracies, amongst other topics of a similar vein.
I find it bizarre and sad. People rather argue over the BS dog & pony show.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Trump didn't play anyone like a fiddle, you all made this happen by putting up Hillary rather than Bernie. I didn't even vote for Trump, but still happened anyway, cause while I'm typically left wing and liberal in terms of policies I endorse, Hillary was simply impossible to vote for. I'd sooner get a root canal, sell my liver on the black market, and have my nails ripped off and dipped in boiling salt water.

Trump didn't make anyone vote for him, you all did by picking Hillary the worst possible choice ever. I voted for Jill Stein, a real woman.
edit on 11/12/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join