It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not over... I think something is up. Clinton will steal the election...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So this being a conspi forum let me put this out here for future reference. I dont care if Im wrong...

I think come december 9th the election will be stolen by Clinton at the hands of faithless electorates.

I always like the theory that Trump was / is a plant. Controlled opposition.

Then Guccifer 2.0 brought forth the Trump playbook by the DNC, but this was from december 2014 a full 6 months before he announced running for office.
In april 2015 the podesta mails include the brief on Pied Piper candidates. Cruz had already announced running, but that mail was 1 month before Carson announced and again 2 months before Trump announced.
The brief detailed how to use the Pied Pipers to push the real candidates out.

I dont think Trump was a backfire... I think he was intentional. In the case of his victory they will use the aftermath to make Clinton human.

Imagine this.... you all wanted that lollipop so bad. It was being presented to you and promised to you. The taken away. Now imagine how great its going to taste once you finally get to hold it.

What ticked me off was that fake CNN photo with the "random" hiker Margot Gerster...
Why do that? Why keep playing the game?

Simply because we think its over, our guard is down, but its still running full speed towards the grand finale at december 9th where faithless electorates will rally around Clinton and support her over Trump.

Its doesnt matter who wins, it just have to be the people's favourite. That person can offer the most stability to those really in power.

Atleast this one has a finite date to cling to....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think you posted in the wrong forum ?
Should this not be in the joke section ?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's over.

You people really need to get ahold of yourselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I suggest spending the next week or so, picking up in the news what is being posted about Clinton.... the nature of it. My prediction is that all of it will try to sell Clinton as a large person, a fighter, someone with respect for democracy and who can take a beating but get back up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No listen..... Im anti clinton! Im posting this because Im affraid of her not being over and done with!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The December electoral vote confirmation is NOT the final process in the election.

The electoral votes have to be ratified by congress in January before the results are final.

Congress will not ratify a electoral vote that would have enough swing electoral votes to make a difference.

You are worried over nothing.

edit on R212016-11-11T17:21:38-06:00k2111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R222016-11-11T17:22:05-06:00k2211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

HAHA....Not gonna happen, but from your lips to god's ears!

link   

originally posted by: flice
No listen..... Im anti clinton! Im posting this because Im affraid of her not being over and done with!

Unless she have a time machine or shapeshift into Trump and somehow take hes place.. not much she can do

link   
The electors in each of the Trump states are hand-picked Republicans, chosen in advance, and pretty certainly hostile to Hillary.
The idea that they are likely to be "faithless" is clutching at straws.

link   
She conceded...it's over...
Trump will be at 306 electoral votes by Monday....
That's not a landslide but it's definitely a butt kicking...
If it was 270-268 and she won popular vote by 5 million it still wouldn't matter...

Sorry liberals....you lose

You had a good 8 years...
And I'm sorry it's impact is going to be completely erased in the first six months of trumps presidency…

I will laugh at every single milestone we reach at dismantling Obama's pathetic, progressive legacy...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You think the violent protests against the election result is bad? If they try to overturn this decision, it would spark a revolution.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Erm... imho that's exactly what they would like !

As far as op I too share the uneasy feeling and i will admit to a underlying sense of insecurity .. we will see. I hope op is wrong .. but I would not be surprised if he was right.

Only time will tell.

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The electorates will officially vote on December 19th. Even with faithless electorates, Hillary cannot win the Presidency. That is why she conceded the election! She is intelligent enough to know that ...wait for it....she hasn't a chance to become President, at this point!

She is going to focus on her daughter, Chelsea...watch and see. Trump may surprise many, those who supported him and those who didn't. The next few months, he will be clued into much more info and intel than he ever knew! All newly elected presidents become inaugurated in January and seem to have a glazed look in their eyes after being MORE informed....just wait....Trump will be more moderate than many expect him to be. It is only logical.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well I certainly hope you are right..... she belongs in jail, and her getting her way would be the final slap in the face of democracy!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Unless she have a time machine or shapeshift into Trump and somehow take hes place.. not much she can do

I thought Trump had the time machine? Right? Cuz his cousin or grandfather or something acquired all the tech from Teslas lab at the beginning of the 1900s?

And it regards to shapeshifting... be careful what you wish for.

Jesus I spend too much time on here...

None the less to the OP... I encourage you to keep on this and follow it all closely. Build a case, get a million stars and flags... win ATS for the year.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That's not how it works.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The MSM will not take this "lying" down.

They will amplify their BS beyond insane.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
You think the violent protests against the election result is bad? If they try to overturn this decision, it would spark a revolution.

Are you saying that Trump supporter would riot if their vote gets legally overturned, say by the Supreme Court.....

edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ever seen a nation wide lynch mob?

because that's what we'd see if there was any serious attempt to put clinton in power at this point.

Keep an eye on wikileaks- she's going to prison, and I'll bet my breakfast she's taking a whole lot of human garbage with her.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

REMEMBER EVERYONE: Hillary won the popular vote, during the 2008 Democratic primary, by nearly 300,000 votes.

Who was the nominee? The guy with the most delegates and the LEAST votes: Barack Obama.

Link

Screw these hypocritical Democrat voters. They are fine with the popular vote winner being the LOSER...even when it's Hillary Clinton.

...Or they were in 2008. Now they say they are 'above' that and being cheated.

edit on 11-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join