It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not over... I think something is up. Clinton will steal the election...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The next few months, he will be clued into much more info and intel than he ever knew! All newly elected presidents become inaugurated in January and seem to have a glazed look in their eyes after being MORE informed....just wait....Trump will be more moderate than many expect him to be. It is only logical.
a reply to: CynConcepts

This. My thoughts exactly. And I have an idea that the glazed look is partly due to when they sit them down in front of a movie screen and the Dealey Plaza footage starts rolling.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
So this being a conspi forum let me put this out here for future reference. I dont care if Im wrong...

I think come december 9th the election will be stolen by Clinton at the hands of faithless electorates.

I always like the theory that Trump was / is a plant. Controlled opposition.

Then Guccifer 2.0 brought forth the Trump playbook by the DNC, but this was from december 2014 a full 6 months before he announced running for office.
In april 2015 the podesta mails include the brief on Pied Piper candidates. Cruz had already announced running, but that mail was 1 month before Carson announced and again 2 months before Trump announced.
The brief detailed how to use the Pied Pipers to push the real candidates out.

I dont think Trump was a backfire... I think he was intentional. In the case of his victory they will use the aftermath to make Clinton human.

Imagine this.... you all wanted that lollipop so bad. It was being presented to you and promised to you. The taken away. Now imagine how great its going to taste once you finally get to hold it.

What ticked me off was that fake CNN photo with the "random" hiker Margot Gerster...
Why do that? Why keep playing the game?

Simply because we think its over, our guard is down, but its still running full speed towards the grand finale at december 9th where faithless electorates will rally around Clinton and support her over Trump.

Its doesnt matter who wins, it just have to be the people's favourite. That person can offer the most stability to those really in power.

Atleast this one has a finite date to cling to....

And the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are Working Hard to Make Hillary the New President as Social Justice Warriors . LOL , You People are Living On Planet Ain't Got a Freakin' Clue..........

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So this being a conspi forum let me put this out here for future reference. I dont care if Im wrong...

I think come december 9th the election will be stolen by Clinton at the hands of faithless electorates.

Then Guccifer 2.0 brought forth the Trump playbook by the DNC, but this was from december 2014 a full 6 months before he announced running for office.
In april 2015 the podesta mails include the brief on Pied Piper candidates. Cruz had already announced running, but that mail was 1 month before Carson announced and again 2 months before Trump announced.

I dont think Trump was a backfire... I think he was intentional. In the case of his victory they will use the aftermath to make Clinton human.

Imagine this.... you all wanted that lollipop so bad. It was being presented to you and promised to you. The taken away. Now imagine how great its going to taste once you finally get to hold it.

What ticked me off was that fake CNN photo with the "random" hiker Margot Gerster...

Simply because we think its over, our guard is down, but its still running full speed towards the grand finale at december 9th where faithless electorates will rally around Clinton and support her over Trump.

Its doesnt matter who wins, it just have to be the people's favourite. That person can offer the most stability to those really in power.

I pray you are right, you people do realize Donald has committed fraud! In addition to all of the other BS he has done. It would be interesting if he were arrested, and Hilary did get those votes Dec 19th!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I pray you are right, you people do realize Donald has committed fraud! In addition to all of the other BS he has done. It would be interesting if he were arrested, and Hilary did get those votes Dec 19th!

I did my part signed two petitions against him today

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here's another view to think about with her loss. Perhaps she wanted to lose to Trump. As early on it was said there was discussion and also a possible payment between Hillary and Trump. I don't believe she liked how Obama was running things either, didn't want to be the one to fail after cleaning up his and Bush's mess. Most of all she wants to set the path for Chelsea, who is being "groomed to run for congress".

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No listen..... Im anti clinton! Im posting this because Im affraid of her not being over and done with!

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I started a similar thread yesterday.
Also worried that Clinton could still steal it come electoral college voting day.

I'm still trying to figure out what stands in her way to try to manipulate/bribe/threaten electoral voters for things to go her way. MSM is talking about it - many news articles came out yesterday proposing that Clinton still has a slim chance of going to the white house..... and really, I don't see why she wouldn't try to swing the electoral college. As far as I can see there is very little reason for her not to try.

Electoral voters in 21 states are not constitutionally required to vote according to the popular vote for that particular state.
They do get small punishments for not voting according to the popular vote for their particular state, but nothing severe. Mere slap on the wrists.

I'm still waiting for anyone to give some evidence why I'm being paranoid. Like so many say - its not going to happen. I'd like to know..... why not??

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The supreme court can't legally over turn the electorate.

They are not even involved in the voting process.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
WE STILL have the rifles you know...

edit on 12-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I guess you lost that bet huh?

lol Enjoy your future.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

That's an crazy awesome Avatar.

Just thought i'd mention it as i haven't seen that one.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wow just wow... did you happen to see all the red on the electoral map of 2016 election????

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

If it screams like a banchee..... It must be brain dead! Go Trump!!!

edit on 12-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
When it comes to the popular vote why should the east and west coasts get to control all of America, see those that want to do away with the electoral college, basically are happy to let the heavy population centers fully control all of America.
it would mean rural middle America would forever have no voice and be made irrelevant, of coarse the democrats want that.
Why should the very little blue control this ocean of red.

If they make it 50% plus one, it will be the ultimate gerrymandering. And way easier to steal elections too.
The electoral college has it's flaws, but it is better than 50% plus one. Even the parliamentary systems in other English type democracies aren't 50% plus 1.

Also I was reading that there are some electoral college members refusing to cast for Clinton, I guess it doesn't really matter because she lost anyway, but it would be funny if Trump ran up another 30 votes from states he lost. That would be the final kick in the teeth for Clinton and a real humiliation, I hope it happens.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
You think the violent protests against the election result is bad? If they try to overturn this decision, it would spark a revolution.

Are you saying that Trump supporter would riot if their vote gets legally overturned, say by the Supreme Court.....

Man you're such a divisive troll that can't even get the basic facts right. Noticing a few missing names from these troll attempts that haven't posted once since Tuesday is very amusing to me and others.

Some of you remove all doubt as to the age of your mentality, if you think revolution equals some silly Soroesque funded rioting and protesting you're sadly mistaken. Hate to rain on your silly parade of illogical trolling but it's quite sad watching you and two other's continue to parrot this insane babbling argument of evil Trump, or the "popular vote" babbling that saw your precious Hillary get in 2008 but you're own kind ignored her and went with Obama, but you won't dare address this, none of you sad little last of a dying breed liberal progressive democrats will address that factoid.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

" 24M Voter Registrations Invalid, Pew Reports "

With nearly 24 million active voter registrations in the U.S. either invalid or inaccurate, eligible voters are falling through the cracks, according to new research from the Pew Center on the States.

"Eligible voters [are] not getting the information they need," said David Becker, the director of Election Initiatives at the Pew Center. "It's important that [voter] lists are accurate so that eligible voters can participate. It's the gateway to our democracy."

For its report, called "Inaccurate, Costly and Inefficient," Pew worked with research institute RTI International and Catalist LLC to examine voter registration lists. A lead researcher told ABC News that the numbers in the report were estimates.

While Catalist maintains a national database of U.S. voter lists, it does work for Democratic and Democrat-affliliated groups.

Pew's analysis found that not only were 51 million eligible citizens - more than 24 percent of the eligible population - unregistered to vote but that close to 2 million Americans who had died were still on the books as active voters.

It also found that nearly 2.75 million people were registered in more than one state, and that 12 million records had incorrect addresses or other errors.

Massive Voter Fraud in the 2016 Presidential Election is Not a Myth , it is Possible that Hillary Clinton Only Received about 36 Million LEGAL Votes .......

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 21-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join