It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-Elect Donald J. Trump Announces New Implementation Phase of Presidential Transition Team

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: gortex

Remember when people threw a fit when Bernie hired family members? Hmm....

No , but then Bernie isn't President Elect Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wow. A list of Washington insiders. These are the folks who are going to help 'drain the swamp,' eh?
What a laugh. No surprise, really. I'm reminded of G.W. Shrub telling all his moonies how they're going to "Clean up Warrshingtin from all those insadders..." (Because the Bush clan is SO outside.) Then he turns around and brings in Darth Cheney--the ultimate insider himself. Gee, they cleaned up so much. How many years worth of war and recession because of those brainiacs? And yet people believed him; some are even defending him to this day. Now they believe Trump. What a joke.

At least SNL should be good for the next four years. Maybe the only job secured with this election is Alec Baldwin's....

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Pam Bondi!!!?? Oh ya, nothing odd about that...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Pam Bondi!!!?? Oh ya, nothing odd about that...

"Oh, I didn't know I couldn't fund a campaign from my charity"

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Eric Trump, I don't like the guy...

2nd

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Isn't Carson a young earth believer?

Ugh

Hes also a brain surgeon your point?

Umm, he's an idiot? Yep, pretty sure that was the point.

The guy is a brain surgeon who also ran for president of the united states and you call him an idiot because of his religious belief lol. This is supposed to be from people who are tolerant.

it could be worse we could have a lawyer scientologist politician someday.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
Eric Trump, I don't like the guy...

2nd

I don't know about the daughter.

But, those boys are arrogant.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Already showing BIG LEAGUE poor judgement. I was hopeful. But that pick screams Hillary-esque style corruption and favors.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Well, he is the guy with a scientific background who thinks the pyramids were built to store grain. Maybe he was absent the day things like mold and fungus were discussed?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
When Mexico the Republican party sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs tax evaders, they're bringing crime......
edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There's a new game.

For every awkward, poorly written sentence you find on his transition website, you eat a piece of left-over Halloween candy. You get bonus points for managing to summarize any nonsensical word-salad you come across with TWO pieces!

I've gained 5 pounds in the last two days.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Annee

Already showing BIG LEAGUE poor judgement. I was hopeful. But that pick screams Hillary-esque style corruption and favors.

Trump is corporate, big money.

How anyone can think he cares about the little guy, is beyond me.

Just look at his charity. He used it for money laundering, and self-dealing. So, do we just ignore this stuff now?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ok, I had thought that Rudy Giuliani would have written this letter, but, instead it was Pam Bondi's first order of business, to take 5 mins to type out a letter. I have a copy.

To Whom My Concern:

I have had a special relationship with President-Elect Donald J. Trump. He has had no significant legal problems. I examined his history recently and found only positive findings, no legal problems. Astonishingly excellent free of legal problems.

I can state unequivocally, President Trump will be the most honest and law abiding individual ever elected to the presidency.

However if President Obama so wishes, President-Elect Trump would accept a pardon from the POTUS before he leaves office.

Pamela Jo "Pam" Bondi
Florida Attorney General

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some names make me happy, some not so much, but no matter what, not everyone he picks is going to please everyone.

For something, nothing less than the exact cabinet Bernie would pick was going to please them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
On a more serious note....

Federal law does not prohibit the president from being involved in private business while in office, even though members of Congress and lower-ranking executive branch officials are subject to strict conflict-of-interest rules. Lyndon Johnson, for instance, quietly managed his broadcasting businesses despite insisting publicly that he had ceased all involvement, according to his biographer, Robert Caro.

Trump's business empire poses unprecedented potential conflicts of interest

So there is no problem with the Trump family being on the transition team. None at all. Trust them!

.... I gotta feeling that our national motto, In God We Trust, will be changed to, In Trump We Trust, printed and distributed on every piece off currency to drill it into our minds to just trust Trumpa.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The guy is a brain surgeon who also ran for president of the united states and you call him an idiot because of his religious belief lol.

Believing the earth is 6,000 years old and that Dinosaurs and men roamed at the same time is not a religious belief. It's a falsifiable claim that runs counter to all scientific evidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Isn't Carson a young earth believer?

Ugh

Hes also a brain surgeon your point?

What does being a brain surgeon have to do with politics? Politicians don't have brains.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Poor Tiffany, left out again!

She is the black sheep, isn't she.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: windword

Poor Tiffany, left out again!