It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Black Mob Beats White Trump Voter "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that $h

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I HAVE THE BEST WORDS

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigTownSky
I don't think the blacks understand that a lot of people have been waiting a while to take out the trash. So keep it up and give us this excuse we're waiting for, see how that goes for you.

Aint that the truth, and I use the sights, you know upright.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: eluryh22

If Obama had a son.... would he look like them too?

wow
you wont get an honest answer for that question

How is an honest answer to that question even possible?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When I see stuff like this it makes me mad, and I admit it gives rise to some racist thoughts on my part. I've struggled more with those in the last few years than I'd like to admit.

But you know, I'm lucky I guess. I've had some really great relationships, and plenty of positive casual encounters, with black people. Unbidden, memories of those times and people jump into my mind whenever those nasty racial thoughts pop up and sort of wash those rotten feelings and thoughts out.

And I remind myself when I see something like this, that there's no doubt videos of white kids behaving badly, and it puts things in to perspective for me. It's been said before, often enough that it might seem trite to some, but it really is true that there are good and bad people in all groups. We shouldn't allow the worst members to define the group in our hearts and minds.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Whether this particular vid is true or not, there are numerous instances of rioting, protest marches, boycotting of classes, walk-outs, one CEO suggesting anyone who voted trump should resign, people threatening to leave the USA, people being so aggrieved they cannot function, etc. Had Clinton won do you suppose we would have seen the same sort of behavior from Trump supporters?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Whether this particular vid is true or not, there are numerous instances of rioting, protest marches, boycotting of classes, walk-outs, one CEO suggesting anyone who voted trump should resign, people threatening to leave the USA, people being so aggrieved they cannot function, etc. Had Clinton won do you suppose we would have seen the same sort of behavior from Trump supporters?
a reply to: schuyler

Nope, life would go on as normal.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: olaru12

Posturing and trying to promote and encourage a violent uprising.

Sorry, you missed it. I should know better than to write in parables, I can never get my meaning across properly. Especially when I'm hammered on Gold and bynedryl. Damn it, I did it again....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why should we pay for these assho%es to live? Enough prison bills, 33 cents for a .308 round is all I want to pay for this crap. Let em go back to air conditioned cells so they can sleep all day and watch tv? No.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Why should we pay for these assho%es to live? Enough prison bills, 33 cents for a .308 round is all I want to pay for this crap. Let em go back to air conditioned cells so they can sleep all day and watch tv? No.

Until the law changes and you are the one receiving such a cheap and convenient end.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Natas0114

Until the law changes and you are the one receiving such a cheap and convenient end.

Does my little stream of conscienceness make more sense now?
edit on 10-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No, a little out there for me....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I could, but... no.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NuncaPiensas

you could what?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

No, a little out there for me....

Really, you don't want to join in the movement to show those upstart libs, blm, sjw, progressives how real men operate.

Dispense a little street justice? Revenge that poor guy that got beaten... ala those .308 rounds? Don't they deserve it in your opinion, they insulted our President.

Take a little proactive stance to move the illegals outahere like some of the men in this very thread want.

We don't need no stinkin Unity...lets go! Wasn't that the intent of the thread? Now who's out there?
edit on 10-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Really, you don't want to join in the movement to show those upstart libs, blm, sjw, progressives how real men operate.

Dispense a little street justice? Revenge that poor guy that got beaten... ala those .308 rounds? Don't they deserve it in your opinion, they insulted our President.

Take a little proactive stance to move the illegals outahere like some of the men in this very thread want.

We don't need no stinkin Unity...lets go! Wasn't that the intent of the thread? Now who's out there?

United States is a country built on laws. (unless you got $$$)

So should people who are here illegal stay, no. There is a legal process that needs to be adhered to. And yes they need to be returned to their country unless they are in danger.

Street justice is only necessary when a person is in fear for their life.

I did my talking at the ballot box.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

....no....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Since when do you need an "objective" to Post the truth? There is a race war going on in the United States, being perpetrated by young black men. The main stream media covers it up, and will only give air play to the white racist Police out there killing the blacks. You can't keep poking your heads under the covers and hope things get better. Show me some videos of white racists pulling young black men out of vehicles and beating them, and I will shut up.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigTownSky
Just wait until law and order Trump takes office. These degenerates will get put down and their ghetto droned within 24 hours. No more bs.

Droned...we call it yard farming.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

The short answer, no.
Nor did you see us riot, rob, rape, steal, or have GOP movie stars invoke revolution when obama or bill won.
*4U

edit on V212016Thursdaypm30America/ChicagoThu, 10 Nov 2016 20:21:02 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Again,

Conservatives don't riot, they revolt.

If conservatives were to take action, there would be no signs, selfies or vines.

What there would be is a well timed and well defined taking of the actions goals.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join