It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Black Mob Beats White Trump Voter "You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that $h

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BigTownSky

Just wait until law and order Trump takes office. These degenerates will get put down and their ghetto droned within 24 hours. No more bs.

You may not have to wait for Trump. Eventually videos like this will spark a reaction from from racist whites and they will be beating innocent black men, Hispanic etc. So it will escalate into a full blown race war. Of course both sides will call it a "revolution".

If something isn't done this is the scenario to be played out on the streets of America. The balls in Trumps court now; the question is.....how do you personally want to act?

I'm so glad I don't have kids, reasonably affluent and prepared to sit this BS out in a country where people have evolved and get along with each other.

How would a race war of the whites who control everything versus the blacks who can't find a way to make it out the ghetto go?? How will a war of 70% the population versus 30% end?? I'm also on the affluent side of the tracks and I'll tell you there's a lot of people itching to fire things up. Trump is an outright rejection of all things black lives matter.

If i was to hazard a guess...I will be the Forth Reich with another Holocaust with people of color being the scapegoat rather than Jews.

An enlightening read by our esteemed ATS member Jim Marrs

www.amazon.com...

It's no secret. 45% of voters just told you that black lives do not matter. If they ever marched outside their ghettos they'd get message too.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

youre right i went back and re read your post and realized i didnt totally catch that last part....my bad

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't walk around certain places with a trump shirt without my weapon,,,bring it on

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just wait until law and order Trump takes office. These degenerates will get put down and their ghetto droned within 24 hours. No more bs.

You may not have to wait for Trump. Eventually videos like this will spark a reaction from from racist whites and they will be beating innocent black men, Hispanic etc. So it will escalate into a full blown race war. Of course both sides will call it a "revolution".

If something isn't done this is the scenario to be played out on the streets of America. The balls in Trumps court now; the question is.....how do you personally want to act?

I'm so glad I don't have kids, reasonably affluent and prepared to sit this BS out in a country where people have evolved and get along with each other.

How would a race war of the whites who control everything versus the blacks who can't find a way to make it out the ghetto go?? How will a war of 70% the population versus 30% end?? I'm also on the affluent side of the tracks and I'll tell you there's a lot of people itching to fire things up. Trump is an outright rejection of all things black lives matter.

If i was to hazard a guess...I will be the Forth Reich with another Holocaust with people of color being the scapegoat rather than Jews.

An enlightening read by our esteemed ATS member Jim Marrs

www.amazon.com...

It's no secret. 45% of voters just told you that black lives do not matter. If they ever marched outside their ghettos they'd get message too.

I know. ghetto was the proper term you used.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
dude was white=automatically voted trump. even though he could had voted hillary.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BigTownSky

Everyone should be equal and just saying one ethnicities matter over others is how the Nazis got started. BLM =Are nazis since they believe this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This was a terrible crime regardless. If it was due to his vote, I would imagine there are voter intimidation laws. Plus the "hate" crime angle.

The individuals that beat this man will enjoy the best accommodations the state can provide.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Sorry, just thought this was amusing.

I don't get it

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't get the last Trump pic, am i an old Billionaire that just won the Presidential race?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't think the blacks understand that a lot of people have been waiting a while to take out the trash. So keep it up and give us this excuse we're waiting for, see how that goes for you.

LMAO. Black trash here:

You want my address? I don't mind sending you my ENTIRE itinerary for the next 2 weeks?

Just think about: You could be the very first to attempt to 'take the trash out'!

How about? Can't afford time off? Don't worry, I"ll PAY that # for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki & BigTownSky

No, let the silly talk stop, no-one would gain anything by a pi$$ing match.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Silly talk?

You are looking at Americas future. Listen to a few AM radio conservative talk stations; they feel Trump has legitimized their movement into action... Blood will flow...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This video shows some real out of control actions. With a person being beat for voting for Donald Trump, and race seems to be an issue. SAD

The music is terrible and I hope this doesn't occur again and there is no revenge take against any on else.

The clip shows the thugs repeatedly screaming, “you voted Donald Trump” as they assault the victim from every angle while others steal his belongings.

“You voted Trump,” the mob screams, “You gonna pay for that sh*t.”

Another woman shouts “beat his ass,” while another man is heard laughing before remarking, “Don’t vote Trump.”

A second video of the incident which is dubbed with the “F**k Donald Trump” song, a phrase now being chanted by “protesters” across the country, shows one of the attackers driving away in the man’s vehicle while his hand is still stuck in the window as the car drags him down the street.

“The scene is frankly reminiscent of a lynching,” remarks Chris Menahan.

It is not even clear if the victim was a Trump supporter. Presumably, the mob used that as an excuse to beat and rob him.

YouTube quickly deleted the video, but it has been mirrored on numerous different websites.

If the roles had been reversed, and Trump supporters had been caught on tape viciously beating a black Hillary voter, this would be a national news story right now.

As it is, you won’t see this on CNN any time soon.

vid.me...

www.infowars.com...
I'm not a trump supporter, but targeting random individuals for their vote is horrific. And you are right, if white people did that to people of color, the media would call it racist, or oppressive, or voter intimidation.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not a trump supporter, but targeting random individuals for their vote is horrific. And you are right, if white people did that to people of color, the media would call it racist, or oppressive, or voter intimidation.

The media needs to stop editorializing the news. There is a section of the paper for editorializing. This is used to divide people.

Sadly we are easily controlled when we are distracted by this sort of stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You ATS'ers finally see what it was like being one of very few white kids in almost all black Memphis city schools.

Imagine being a child and going through 9 years of that.

Like ATS,the liberal school administrators would always lie and say that "it doesn't happen". (Even when the groups of blacks are caught attacking on camera-the liberals must lie.)

I'm honestly surprised that I didn't grow up to be a serial killer.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is why I support the end of welfare.

We (Americans) need to stop paying people to breed rapists and murderers.

I would like to see a "commit 3 violent crimes and face a firing squad" law.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Silly talk?

You are looking at Americas future. Listen to a few AM radio conservative talk stations; they feel Trump has legitimized their movement into action... Blood will flow...

I think you underestimate the other percentage of rational folks. Just as with this OP, there are some really, really stupid black folks. And with your example, there are some really, really stupid white folks. Hell, if you were to think of this logically, you could forget all about what amount of skin pigmentation each person has, and just look at the group as a whole and realize that some people are stupid. Thank God that some people are also a bit more intelligent.

At some point, everyone will realize that we are all Human and have the same basic needs. And if you understand my signature, it will likely be the split second before they become dust.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Silly talk?

At some point, everyone will realize that we are all Human and have the same basic needs. And if you understand my signature, it will likely be the split second before they become dust.

I truly hope you are right and I am wrong...But the sh!t just got real this time imo...amigo.

All it took was the Trump styled divisionist rhetoric to set the wheels in motion. A catalyst if you will....

What is going to be your reaction if I'm right? Kinda scary huh?

edit on 10-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The end result of the politics of victimhood and division.
Not acceptable in any way.
Horrible, I have no words for the disgust I feel.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The end result of the politics of victimhood and division.
Not acceptable in any way.
Horrible, I have no words for the disgust I feel.

We need strong fair leadership, not Beer summits and having Musical artists in the WH that use racial slurs, degrading women, and promote violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join