It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy
and yet nobody ever quotes his exact words when he was speaking of illegal immigration, they just paraphrase. So quote where he says Latino are responsible for most rapes. Just quote it for me, thats all I ask. Here I will do it.

"...When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best...They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.... They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America..."

So his general comment is that many of the criminals and drug dealers and rapists as well are not only coming from Mexico, but from Central and South America as well. Well those are facts. Most people coming illegally through the border originate from Central and South America. But I do not see him insinuating that mos Latinos are rapists.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
As we get closer to election day I find myself getting more and more excited for the results. My stomach is churning and my anticipation is mounting.

I refresh my Facebook wall, CNN, Politico, and (yes.. to stay even keel) Fox constantly.

In the last 48 hours 1 type of article, I have seen replicated across the board on all sites and platforms seems to give the key to this election.

Latino voters are showing up in RECORD numbers... unforseen to #stop Trump

Nevada, Florida, AZ, Ohio, South Carolina, California..

And it seems that no election fraud is necessary, because they may tip the scaled HEAVILY in Clinton's favor at the last minute, none of the polls accounted for a Hispanic Turnout of this magnitude.

Personally.. this makes me really happy, because #Imwithher

www.politico.com...

Hispanic voters could be poised to deliver a historic rebuke to Donald Trump and the Republican Party.
Early-vote statistics from battleground states with large Hispanic populations show record turnout among a bloc that has voted at a lower rate than whites or blacks in past elections. If, as some polls suggest, Hispanic voters are supporting Hillary Clinton by blowout margins, these numbers could sink Trump in a handful of states that are essential to his path to 270 electoral votes.
Story Continued Below

In Nevada, Latino turnout propelled Democrats in Clark County — the population center that's home to Las Vegas — to a record-breaking close on Friday, driving up the Democratic lead in early ballots cast to 72,000. That's enough, according to veteran Nevada political analyst Jon Ralston, to essentially tie a bow on the state for Clinton.
Four years earlier, when President Barack Obama won the state by 7 points, Democrats led Clark County in ballots cast by 71,000 at the end of early voting in 2012.
State GOP Chairman Michael McDonald responded to the sudden electoral tremors Saturday by suggesting there were shady dealings behind the surge, referring to “a certain group.”
“Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open till 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote,” said McDonald at a Trump rally in Reno. “It wasn’t in an area that normally has high transition. The polls are supposed to close at 7. This was kept open till 10. Yeah, you feel free right now? Think this is a free or easy election?”
Hillary Clinton speaks during heavy rain at a rally at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Florida on Nov. 5.
In Florida, early voting trends narrowly favor Clinton
By MARC CAPUTO
In his speech following those remarks, Trump suggested there might be wrongdoing at "certain key Democratic polling locations in Clark County."
ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

"Folks, it's a rigged system. It's a rigged system. And we're going to beat it," he said.
In Florida, which tracks turnout by race and ethnicity, Hispanics have so far cast about 14 percent of the 5.7 million early and absentee ballots cast. That puts Hispanics far ahead of where they were in casting early ballots relative to 2012.
That follows Florida Democratic strategist Steve Schale's analysis, which notes that, through Wednesday alone, Hispanic turnout in 2016 had already exceeded — by 170,000 ballots — Hispanic early voting in the entire 2012 cycle. And Schale noted that many of them are first-time voters, who Democrats see as crucial targets in the early-voting period.
Similar signs suggest Democrats are seeing robust Hispanic turnout in Arizona as well. And even Texas, considered out of reach for Democrats, is seeing a surge across the state's most populous counties.
Latino turnout has historically lagged that of most other races and ethnicities — even among those eligible to cast ballots. In 2012, 62 percent of all U.S. citizens voted in the presidential election — but only 48 percent of Hispanic citizens did. Meanwhile, higher percentages of white citizens (62 percent) and black citizens (66 percent) participated.

Those numbers varied by state. In Florida, Hispanic turnout was actually a point higher than turnout overall. But in Nevada, Latino turnout lagged the overall turnout rate by 6 points, and in Colorado, Hispanic turnout was about 18 points lower than overall turnout.
That's what trump gets for saying problematic statements about immigrants, including Hispanic.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It's been posted and seen by a whole lot of people. Pointing out that he wasn't talking "just" about mexicans doesn't make it any better.

He said "some" he assumes are good people. That means that what he had just said applies to the rest. That means most.
edit on 7-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well at least Clinton has cancelled her firework display

www.tmz.com...

She probably realised that when she wins, 75% of the country is going to feel like vomiting, not celebrating.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

His data was from a Fusion article. What it actually said was that the majority of female immigrants are raped as a 'price' of immigrating. So it's actually the rape victims that are immigrating in. The interviewer tried to correct him on that.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So a company owned by Univision reports that most females are raped when illegally entering this country. Somebody must be raping them right?? Is it Russians??? Maybe Syrians?? or Turks?? Chinese???

Or maybe, its the cartels who run all the criminal enterprise along the border of USA and Mexico . I bet most of them are Chinese, Russian, English, Black, Turk, or Syrian though right??

If somebody is being raped in Mexico before crossing the border, chances are high it is some Hispanic person. But thats not really the point.

At no point did he say the majority of Latinos are rapists, as you claimed when you said

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Even insinuated most rapes that occur here were from Latino immigrants.

Your statement is false, and so is the attempts to misconstrue Trumps words.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please be an honest supporter and still be in her corner and singing her praises in two years.

No "I was was just trying to stop Trump".

Anything that happens, good or bad, is on you and people just like you.

Again, at the very least, be that honest.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I don't think so:

"...When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best...They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.... They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America..."

I guess that by "they're" he means Chinese, Russian, English, Black, Turk, or Syrian though right??

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don't think so:

I guess that by "they're" he means Chinese, Russian, English, Black, Turk, or Syrian though right??

No, he means Mexican rapists. Known fact that illegal immigrants include rapists and sex offenders/ 2,000 deportations a year in Texas alone for sex offences.
All common sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
No, he means Mexican rapists. Known fact that illegal immigrants include rapists and sex offenders/ 2,000 deportations a year in Texas alone for sex offences.
All common sense.

Yes, they do include rapists but, if you read my previous post, you would see that where he really messed up, what people really took offense with, was him saying that "some" were good people.

I don't know why common sense only seems to work for some people when it is spinning in a certain direction.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I guess we are just going to go in circles on this discussion on his statement in regards to the illegal immigration pouring over the border.

Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Colombians, Spaniards, Chileans, Argentinians and so forth have no reason to be offended by this statement. Maybe some Mexicans, Hondurans, El Salvadorians, Guatemalans, and other Central Americans may take some offense to it.

I take offense when people think I default to Clinton because my parents are Hispanic.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All common sense.

Yes, they do include rapists but, if you read my previous post, you would see that where he really messed up, what people really took offense with, was him saying that "some" were good people.

I don't know why common sense only seems to work for some people when it is spinning in a certain direction.

He didn't quantify 'some', so to any illegal immigrant who is not a rapist or a drug dealer, they will know themselves that 'some' means them.
The faux outrage was political.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think you mean, "Mexican Americans" if they are citizens.

On a completely unrelated topic... Can illegal aliens vote?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I guess we are just going to go in circles on this discussion on his statement in regards to the illegal immigration pouring over the border.

Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Colombians, Spaniards, Chileans, Argentinians and so forth have no reason to be offended by this statement. Maybe some Mexicans, Hondurans, El Salvadorians, Guatemalans, and other Central Americans may take some offense to it.

I could see why things would go in circles when every nationality you listed, with the exception of Spainards, are latin americans yet, you somehow think you have made some significant point.

By the way, Puerto Rican's are actually american citizens by birth.

I take offense when people think I default to Clinton because my parents are Hispanic.

That's your problem to deal with.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm sure the people watching, who heard this as offensive, felt that the way he stated "some", seemed like he meant a "small amount".

I mean common sense says that if the majority of people are upstanding people why would there be such a drastic need, emergency, to shut the border down?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm sure the people watching, who heard this as offensive, felt that the way he stated "some", seemed like he meant a "small amount".

I mean common sense says that if the majority of people are upstanding people why would there be such a drastic need, emergency, to shut the border down?

Yes - the people who were offended thought exactly that.
The people who were not offended did not think that.

What makes you right?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm not offended and what he said sounds like that to me. I also added a little common sense observation to back that up.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

chances are high it is some Hispanic person. But thats not really the point.

No, it's not the point. The point is those rapists are not the immigrants.

Trump, however, was telling us the immigrants themselves were the rapists.

Nothing from his source was suggesting the immigrants themselves were the rapists. But, as you said yourself, "its the cartels who run all the criminal enterprise along the border of USA and Mexico". His source suggested them, along with other culprits.

Again, his source didn't back up his claim the Mexican immigrants themselves were the rapists.

Or, as Trump said, "Doing the raping".

At no point did he say the majority of Latinos are rapists

He very much suggested the latinos immigrating are rapists. I'll drop the word majority. I'll rephrase it "Trump said the Mexican immigrants are rapists".

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No, really, the rapists he is talking about ARE immigrants, specifically the illegal immigrants. He was right.
edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
problem is, all the dead people still registered/on the voting rolls

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join