It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If you actually believe that then you're delusional. Even LA Times (the same media outlet that consistently has Trump polling higher than every other outlet) is reporting that Trump is looking at record low Hispanic support while Hillary is looking at record high Hispanic support.

Latino support for Clinton set to hit record high for a presidential candidate — and for Trump, a new low

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No point in Trump supporters voting either, as Trump says the whole thing is rigged anyway...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Pretty sure the Hispanic vote was a given for Clinton. This doesn't shock me at all.

Definitely so. Cast the vote, then extend both hands for the expected reward. That's how Hillary operates.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pretty sure the Hispanic vote was a given for Clinton. This doesn't shock me at all.

Definitely so. Cast the vote, then extend both hands for the expected reward. That's how Hillary operates.

Isn't that what the politics of today is all about...people holding signs for both sides always do it with the understanding that they will benefit...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

That is literally how it's always been throughout all of human history.

Only in the Industrialised world things are a bit more complicated than if your people miss 3 meals in a row you'll find yourself at the gallows with a red flag over your palace.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That DNC taco bowl email...lol! Why would any legal Hispanic vote for a party that made those comments. They didn't even say sorry. Acted like it never happened. Trump will get a good chunk of Hispanic voters. A lot of small business owners in the Hispanic community. They know who has their back.
edit on 7-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

How's do they even know? do they ask your race when you register to vote? I can't remember

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

originally posted by: carewemust

Isn't that what the politics of today is all about...people holding signs for both sides always do it with the understanding that they will benefit...

Yes. But there is an ACTIVE reward and a PASSIVE reward. Most Trump supporters want PASSIVE rewards, like the Government getting out of our lives. An ACTIVE reward would be Amnesty.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

As we get closer to election day I find myself getting more and more excited for the results. My stomach is churning and my anticipation is mounting.

It's good to know you're looking forward to having a career criminal in the White House.

That is the most baffling part isn't it?
The excitement of possibly the most corrupt, truth challenged president ever? Everything about her is a lie.
Yeah my stomach is churning too thinking about our country turning into this

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hispanics are very ignorant and very biased.
They hate Trump based on what they were told and read on Facebook and such. They are deeply misinformed on many things and always choose Democrat no matter what.

Univision, the top Hispanic news and television network is also very biased and ignorant. Everytime I see them talking about Trump, they make the most idiotic and illogical arguments against him that don't make any sense, yet Hispanics still buy it. They always favor Hillary and always talk bad about Trump. They even lie about him at times.

I know this because I personally am a Hispanic living in a city full of Hispanics.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Why do people think Hispanics in general will vote Clinton?? Because allegedly Trump insulted Mexicans?? Most of the voting Hispanics are Puerto Rican, then Cuban, and then Mexican. Cubans do not like Communism, and many of them believe Clinton sounds like one. Puerto Ricans don't care about somebody insulting Mexicans, I hear them insult Mexicans all the time damn hypocrites. And the Mexicans?? Well strangely enough, the majority on my wife's side are voting Trump.

Irony, or justice??? Nobody wants to vote for a known and documented criminal and destroyer of societies around the globe.
edit on 11-7-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Just goes to show whom is the real racist in America. The DNC has exploited minorities as far back as i can remember. When they are done lying to the blacks they moved on to the gays and then the Latino's. Cant believe minorities fall for the uncle tom campaign year after year.

It has come time for the american people to band together and denounce the divisive nature of the DNC.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Couple of quick points.

A lot of hispanics voting does not mean they are all voting for Clinton.
LA Times currently has Clinton 47-44 vs. Trump with the Latino vote.

Second point. Trump has a 16 point lead with those who have not voted yet in Florida according to a leading poll today.

At this stage the overall momentum Trump had seems to have been halted and it's swinging back to Clinton, but I guess we will know soon enough and we can put away the polls for another few years.
edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump had the momentum for so long, that Hillary can't overcome it in just one or two days. It's impossible.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

This is what gets me. Hillary's emails show they target entire demographics for votes, hire based on race etc. They list positions and say "Board coordinator: Hispanic Woman". She panders on a ridiculous level (just loves blacks and their "vibrant church"). Yet Trump is the racist because he wants to keep people who break the law out.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Hispanics are very ignorant

I personally am a Hispanic

I see...

They hate Trump based on what they were told

Yeah, what they were told by him.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmmm....Now, why would Hispanics vote for someone who wants open borders?
That's a real mystery, huh?

Are you implying that they are all voting for Johnson?

I hope they are!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Because allegedly Trump insulted Mexicans??

Allegedly? He straight up accused Mexico of sending it's rapists and killers here. Even insinuated most rapes that occur here were from Latino immigrants. Nothing alleged about this. One can easily look it up for themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Hispanics are very ignorant

You know, just being Hispanic doesn't give you a free card to be racists towards your own people. I'm Hispanic and I disagree whole heartedly with this VERY Ignorant statement.

As I said earlier, I'm voting for Trump, and I have friends of ALL political persuasions (and races for that matter) and while I don't agree with the political beliefs of my liberal friends, I give them enough respect that they have their points.

Some people actually do vote on Pro-Choice, and some people DO want open borders, I disagree, but that doesn't make them ignorant. Please learn to respect your fellow Americans, we are all in this together.

edit on 11/7/2016 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmmm....Now, why would Hispanics vote for someone who wants open borders?
That's a real mystery, huh?

My family and myself are Hispanic but are not of Mexican or South American descent.
Like all good, informed, and conscientious, US citizens, we are not thrilled with our choices BUT
voting for a Clinton was not considered an option even before the mountains of evidence of
their treachery and treason became available to EVERYONE.
What was common knowledge about their past crimes was enough to reject Clinton
even for those who usually vote Democrat.
I do not believe that being of Spanish descent will make a good American vote Clinton
any more than being English or German or anything else.
I think that the motivation to support the criminals come from either ignorance,
delusion, hate, or the fear of losing all those freebes.
This opinion is formed from discussions with my friends and large family.
If we were fence jumpers we might feel differently but I cannot even relate to such a twisted ideal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join