It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Everything you say is partisan, oddly so for a non-British resident of the UK.

You're damning others for doing exactly what you always do.

It's patently absurd.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Kryties

I thought the majority of ATS would see both choices are terrible. It has amazed me how many people have fallen for trump the plant.

It never ceases to amaze me the depths to which human stupidity can sink sometimes.

Mind you If he does get in we will have many months of mirth laughing at the USA I still suspect a civil war either way.

Agreed. Either way methinks this is not going to end well for the US.

I just hope many USAers don't move to Canada driving land prices up.
That's my plan.

Oh and UKTruth is the only Brit who takes Trump seriously. He is a figure of fun over here.

Come to Aussieland instead
We have plenty of room lol.

And yes, I assumed UKTruth was very much alone in his viewpoint from across the pond.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

AUS was my first choice but drop bears dude...DROP BEARS I don't know how you cope.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I mean he did have no chance over here seeing his name is slang for fart.

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm even more amused now than I was last night. A Republican got jumped for holding a sign others disapproved of. At a Republican rally. OH. THE. LULZ.

So I was right - it is funny

But, only because the protestor is still alive

link   

Reminder

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit.

That means:

No insults.

No name calling.

No political trolling.

Act in a civil manner with proper decorum.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

AUS was my first choice but drop bears dude...DROP BEARS I don't know how you cope.

I send the dinner-plate sized Huntsmans after them

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I see this thread became controversial overnight and I'm way behind. I came across an account a moment ago of someone who states she was there, close to the man in question:

Twitter comment

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

The protestor addressed the claims of him pushing and shoving people to the Guardian newspaper:

www.theguardian.com...

The Guardian found a bruised and shocked-looking Crites outside the auditorium. He said he was shaken and had pain in the back, but was otherwise uninjured.

Crites, who said he was an inventor who works with high-altitude balloons, said the incident occurred after he walked toward the front of the stage to protest silently against Trump.

He confirmed witness descriptions of him moving through the crowd toward the front. However, he said he was not barging through but saying “Can I please come through, can I please come through”.

When he was near the front of the crowd, he said he silently held aloft his sign.

“I had a sign that said ‘Republicans against Trump’. It is a sign that you can just print off online.”

Initially, there was the expected reaction of people around him booing, he said. “And then all of a sudden people next to me are starting to get violent; they’re grabbing at my arm, trying to rip the sign out of my hand,” he said.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I see.

Whatever, it is really quite obvious that Clinton once again paid an agitator to incite violence.

He didn't incite anything. The Trump supporters incited it by beating him, kicking him, holding him in a chokehold and deliberately yelling "GUN" knowing it was only a sign. All he did was uphold his Constitutionally-protected right to hold up a friggin sign. It's not his fault the Trump rally beat the living bejesus out of him for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I see this thread became controversial overnight and I'm way behind. I came across an account a moment ago of someone who states she was there, close to the man in question:

Twitter comment

Thanks for the additional information.
Eye witness testimony of the violent agitator.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I see.

Whatever, it is really quite obvious that Clinton once again paid an agitator to incite violence.

He didn't incite anything. The Trump supporters incited it by beating him, kicking him, holding him in a chokehold and deliberately yelling "GUN" knowing it was only a sign. All he did was uphold his Constitutionally-protected right to hold up a friggin sign. It's not his fault the Trump rally beat the living bejesus out of him for it.

Eye witness reports say otherwise.

link   

Well, the only official paid internet trolls are engaged by and paid by Clinton.
I don't know if any are here.

Evidence? Oh, you don't have any? What a shock.
edit on 6/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

At least obama let the guy speak when confronted with a protester.
So glad this stage of the madness is nearly over tbh.
Gonna be worst though whoever wins.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Well, the only official paid internet trolls are engaged by and paid by Clinton.
I don't know if any are here.

Evidence? Oh, you don't have any? What a shock.

There is documented evidence of Correct the Record.
Seems you are not really up to speed with the facts.
edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The same eyewitnesses who yelled out "GUN" when it was clearly a sign?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The same eyewitnesses who yelled out "GUN" when it was clearly a sign?

I see. So dismiss eye witnesses if they don't see what you would like them to see.
Hmmm.

Looks like he was acting crazy, pushing & shoving pple, kids and elderly included. He's an instigator, not peaceful protestor.

He was behaving exactly as the paid agitators we know about from the Clinton campaign.
edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I see. So dismiss eye witnesses if they don't see what you would like them to see.
Hmmm.

"Like them to see?" What are you on about? It was a SIGN. Not a gun. A piece of friggin cardboard with text written on it.

Facts are facts. A bloke went to a Trump rally with a sign and got mobbed by the crowd because of it - that crowd going even so far as to falsely claim there was a gun so that it amplified what they were doing and made the protestor out to be an assassin. How absolutely INSANE is that.

He was behaving exactly as the paid agitators we know about from the Clinton campaign.

The same Trump supporter "eyewitnesses" who beat the bejesus out of him and yelled "GUN" at a bloody sign are the same people "claiming" he pushed and shoved his way to the front. I call complete nonsense on that.

edit on 6/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join