It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

So it turns out that it was not a paid Hillary assassin, he was a republican and he was met with physical resistance from Trump supporters.

Very interesting.

Doesn't fit the narrative you tried to push, does it?

He was a Hillary supporter and named via wikileaks documents as an asset for these kinds of political activities.
Hillary domestic terrorist, no doubt.

Really? Have a link for that? I have yet to see any media outlet suggest that. Even Fox.

Plenty.
Go through the thread first.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

He was restrained after becoming violent, according to eye witnesses.

You mean the eyewitnesses who beat him up?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So it turns out that it was not a paid Hillary assassin, he was a republican and he was met with physical resistance from Trump supporters.

Very interesting.

He was a Hillary supporter and named via wikileaks documents as an asset for these kinds of political activities.

Really? Have a link for that? I have yet to see any media outlet suggest that. Even Fox.

Plenty.

I've been able to find that he is a republican that does support Clinton, but I'd like to see where his name is mentioned in the Wikileaks documents.

Surely you can provide a link for that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
All I know is that prohibiting guns at a Trump rally is a violation of First Amendment rights. Trump should insist that the Secret Service permit open carry in his presence, especially should he be elected.

I agree! And Clinton should do the same.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Why isn't a Trump rally open carry?

Because his entire life has been fear based.

Trump: Lets keep bad things from happening to America and American citizens.
Clinton: I AM THE BAD THING HAPPENING TO AMERICA AND AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!

link   

Objectivity is gone? I can't see that you've ever displayed any. All that is on display here is your worship of Donald Trump.

The Second Amendment establishes a fundamental right for Americans to carry their firearms and cannot be limited according to the right-wing.

Trump pretends to support the complete and total freedom of the 2nd, but doesn't allow firearms in his rallies???

Hypocrite.

link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

/yawn

link   

Very interesting.

Plenty.

I've been able to find that he is a republican that does support Clinton, but I'd like to see where his name is mentioned in the Wikileaks documents.

Yes I can and already have.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Very interesting.

Plenty.

That's ok. I found it anyway. It appears his name was on a list because he bought a book. It was a distribution list.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I laughed at the guys interview after. He basically gave a Hillary stump speech and got all the talking points in, ending with a passionate plea to vote for Hillary.

You would have to be seriously stupid to believe he was not paid by Hillary, especially after the revelations that she pays agitators to do exactly what he did.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Looked a little bruised? Lol. Doesn't really fit the 'beat the bejesus' out of him lies, eh?

Semantics. I said he "looked" a bit bruised from the narrow point of view of the headshot in the newspaper. I do not claim to be able to see under his clothes with x-Ray vision like you reckon you can. If people were kicking him and someone grabbed his balls, like he claimed, why would those injuries show up on his face? Hmmmm?

What's the matter, are the facts not so important after all if they don't go your way?

The same eyewitnesses who yelled GUN at a sign. We've had this discussion previously mate remember? Those "eyewitnesses" are about as trustworthy as proverbial flatulence and should be treated as such.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Very interesting.

Plenty.

That's ok. I found it anyway. It appears his name was on a list because he bought a book. It was a distribution list.

What was the book? "Rules for Radicals"? Was that after he donated to Hillary and canvassed for her, or before?

edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I laughed at the guys interview after. He basically gave a Hillary stump speech and got all the talking points in, ending with a passionate plea to vote for Hillary.

You would have to be seriously stupid to believe he was not paid by Hillary, especially after the revelations that she pays agitators to do exactly what he did.

Well, I'm not seriously stupid, and I don't believe that Hillary paid anyone to do anything, mainly because there is ZERO proof of that ever happening. He didn't give a "Hillary stump speech" he wondered why he is not allowed to have a different opinion from his fellow REpublicans (after all only 40% of American Republicans voted for Trump in the primaries). That's hardly a Clinton "stump speech."

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Very interesting.

Plenty.

What was the book? "Rules for Radicals"? Was that after he donated to Hillary and canvassed for her, or before?

He's a registered Republican from 2011.

Your narrative folds on that fact.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Looked a little bruised? Lol. Doesn't really fit the 'beat the bejesus' out of him lies, eh?

Semantics. I said he "looked" a bit bruised from the narrow point of view of the headshot in the newspaper. I do not claim to be able to see under his clothes with x-Ray vision like you reckon you can. If people were kicking him and someone grabbed his balls, like he claimed, why would those injuries show up on his face? Hmmmm?

What's the matter, are the facts not so important after all if they don't go your way?

The same eyewitnesses who yelled GUN at a sign. We've had this discussion previously mate remember? Those "eyewitnesses" are about as trustworthy as proverbial flatulence and should be treated as such.

I see , so your hyperbole was semantics. Gotcha.
Have you spoken to the man who shouted gun? Did he say he mistook the cardboard sign for a gun?

link   

Does it kill you that you can't vote?.Appears you are not gonna change minds here no one is either way. Do you work for trump?. Or just fancy him? is it the hair lol.
I mean many here can see both candidates are crap why do you defend everything trump?.
edit on 6-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What's so wrong with a Republican canvassing for a Democrat if he believes the Republican offering isn't good enough? You do realise the entire Republican Bush family is doing the same and voting Hillary don't you? Or is that too much for your brain to handle that thought?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You are criticizing anyone for hyperbole and semantics?

LOL.

Tell us, who have you talked to from the rally? Apparently, you have eye-witness testimony from the front row, or at least, that's what your presentation makes it sound like here.

I mean, you wouldn't exaggerate your opinion and present it as fact, now would you?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Does it kill you that you can't vote?.Appears you are not gonna change minds here no one is either way. Do you work for trump?. Or just fancy him? is it the hair lol.
I mean many here can see both candidates are crap why do you defend everything trump?.

LOL. UK explains their interest in Trump in a lot of ways ... for example, they live in the UK but aren't British, and they're "just really interested in American politics."

It's an interesting tale, to say the least.

I have been amazed that a Brit always manages to tout the day's talking points from Breitbart and Fox.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

What's that got to do with the thread?
I have long since known that changing the minds of the far left is impossible. Those people have already lost their minds, although they know enough to pretend they are not far left

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join