It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: UKTruth

You can continue thinking that, and trying to make an issue out of nothing, until the cows come home. It will never make it true.

Now stop deflecting and show your evidence that he "reached inside his jacket" or admit that you hypocritically concocted that story from thin air.

Sounds like you have no defence for the things you made up - i.e. concocted from thin air.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

LOLOL. So now it's "violently pushing people to the ground". What was he, the hulk? Looked like a pretty skinny fellow to me to be throwing people around willy nilly - the evidence for that, by the way, being ZERO.

For someone who goes around falsely claiming everyone else is concocting stories, you sure make up some whoppers yourself!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah, so you won't actually go beyond the veiled accusation. I thought not.

We have already established the facts, a Hillary supporter and nevertrump man, who has donated and canvassed for Hillary, who also is listed with an intelligence company known for political agitation, went to a Trump rally to protest (outside his rights), got violent according to eye witnesses, knocking people over including women and children, and was then retstrained and ejected when someone thought he had a gun, after which he said he got beaten up.

Beyond that we're speculating.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

LOLOL. So now it's "violently pushing people to the ground". What was he, the hulk? Looked like a pretty skinny fellow to me to be throwing people around willy nilly - the evidence for that, by the way, being ZERO.

For someone who goes around falsely claiming everyone else is concocting stories, you sure make up some whoppers yourself!

That is what the eye witnesses said, including violently pushing women and children to the ground.
If you would like to dismiss that then you'll have to dismiss the mans allegations he was beaten up - there is no evidence of that either. I guess if you do though, there is no victim story to beat Trump with and your narrative falls apart.

You are pretty invested in that false narrative now, so that would be a shame.

edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Sounds like you have no defence for the things you made up - i.e. concocted from thin air.

LOL so you are just going to ignore those posts of mine where I addressed your claims about me clearly and in plain English. OK. That's fine. Thank you for completely proving not only my points about you, but several others as well.

You're also going to completely ignore MY multiple requests to provide YOUR evidence that he "reached into his jacket". That's also OK as it also completely proves your hypocrisy and outright lies.

Thank you so much for doing our work for us.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm off to sleep now, I have to work in 5 hours. I'll check back in later.
edit on 6/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL so you are just going to ignore those posts of mine where I addressed your claims about me clearly and in plain English. OK. That's fine. Thank you for completely proving not only my points about you, but several others as well.

You're also going to completely ignore MY multiple requests to provide YOUR evidence that he "reached into his jacket". That's also OK as it also completely proves your hypocrisy and outright lies.

Thank you so much for doing our work for us.

Its simple.

Where is your proof that the man was beaten up or that someone actually saw the sign and it was the sign that made that person shout "he's got a gun".
Those two points frame your entire argument and I am asking for the evidence to back it up.
Can you provide it please?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

We have already established the facts, a Hillary supporter and nevertrump man, who has donated and canvassed for Hillary, who also is listed with an intelligence company known for political agitation, went to a Trump rally to protest (outside his rights), got violent according to eye witnesses, knocking people over including women and children, and was then retstrained and ejected when someone thought he had a gun, after which he said he got beaten up.

Or trolling

Maybe that's what you think the word speculating means? :-)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'll find the evidence tomorrow, I'm in bed and couldn't be assed doing it on my iPad.

You should probably take the time to find your evidence that he "reached inside his jacket" because if you think I'm going to let that go then you are sorely mistaken.

To be continued later.....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The best part of all this fighting between Trump and hillary supporters is that both trump and Hillary like each other more than they'd like any of you.
Any of the snide comments between them is simply business.
Everyone is trying to convince each other that they are right and that only works on some people.
edit on 6/11/2016 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'll find the evidence tomorrow, I'm in bed and couldn't be assed doing it on my iPad.

You should probably take the time to find your evidence that he "reached inside his jacket" because if you think I'm going to let that go then you are sorely mistaken.

To be continued later.....

We can continue for ever - I don't mind.

Here is the eye witness statement, by the way, which covers off the man's violence.

It was linked earlier, but good to have it in the thread. This is the eye witness statement you are dismissing as lies because it came from a Trump supporter, whilst not only accepting the agitators' word he got beaten up, but embellishing it. It is also worth noting that the man blatantly lied by saying to news media that he saw Trump pointing as if to direct the proceedings for the police and his crowd. No such pointing happened as is seen on the video of the event. So we know with absolute certainty he is either a blatant liar or is confused about what happened. In either case he can not be believed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Or trolling

Maybe that's what you think the word speculating means? :-)

No I don't think you are a troll.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh my god - not the children!

You know what UKmoreTruth? Maybe this witness account is accurate. We can't know that yet

I wonder if there's any other witnesses at a Trump rally that are unbiased enough to corroborate? Maybe there's video?

Damn that Katy - always pointing her cameras in the wrong direction

This sort of conversation is always so much fun when it's still he said/they said

You know what I heard? Bannon sent the guy in to make sure Trump gets some sympathy before the crap storm starts

This is fun :-)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I lay the responsibility at this man's feet because he was trying to maneuver/force his way to the front of a crowd in the same type of setting where someone previously tried to grab an officer's gun to shoot Trump.

I'd say the same if it was a Trump supporter at one of O.'s rallies trying to maneuver him or herself to the front of the crowd. Definitely. Someone doing that is going to be perceived as a threat. The Secret Service would be all over the person.

I'd never do it, but if I tried to maneuver myself to the front of a rally, forcing people (he says he was polite, onlookers say he wasn't) to get out of my way, so I and my sign could be seen by everyone it would be my responsibility if things did not go well. I was the catalyst which set the events in motion because I actively (key word) forced myself into the situation (the crowd in front of me) to change what was happening to my favor.

If the man had stayed where he was with his sign and people began, for example, harassing him and touching him only because of his sign I would have different commentary.

That's the way I see it, for what it's worth. I'm sure you won't agree. I can count on it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

He was violent.

The word more does not really have an affect on the word precisely - except for those who want to appear more factual than they really are

:-)

Someone in the crowd shouted he had a gun after seeing him reach for something (not as a result of seeing a sign as is being dishonestly discussed as fact when it is not). The crowd and then the police wrestled the man to the ground and restrained him. The man was ejected and let go.

Story I heard was someone called out he has a gun after he was being assaulted

Funny - I can't know that because I wasn't there. It's what someone said

Hope that helps you out.

It helped me to see that for you factiness is a lot like precision

Here is some help for you.
www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com...

'More precisely' is an idiom and is commonly used.
I am not really sure we're here to discuss our views on Expression Choices in the English language, but it would be good practice to make sure you know what you are talking about before you open yourself up like this.

As for the eye witness statement, yes, it is what someone said. The same as the agitator said he was beaten up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh my god - not the children!

You know what UKmoreTruth? Maybe this witness account is accurate. We can't know that yet

I wonder if there's any other witnesses at a Trump rally that are unbiased enough to corroborate? Maybe there's video?

Damn that Katy - always pointing her cameras in the wrong direction

This sort of conversation is always so much fun when it's still he said/they said

You know what I heard? Bannon sent the guy in to make sure Trump gets some sympathy before the crap storm starts

This is fun :-)

Indeed. But don't try and take the high ground of 'facts', then dismiss what one person on the scene says and believe another just because that's the narrative being pushed, as has been evident on this thread. There is no evidence the man was beaten up and no evidence that someone purposely shouted 'gun' when seeing a sign. There is actually no evidence to suggest any Trump supporter behaved in any way illegally or violently.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well - that's where you're wrong. I stopped speculating a while back. Now I am clearly trolling. But, all in good fun. And with a purpose

We don't always know what really happened - ever. But it's easy to see how easy it it is to see what we want to see

And then - some of us just throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks
edit on 11/6/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hmmm...don't think this guy is what he pretends to be.

Reno agitator lives with 93 year old dead woman whose voted Dem 6 times since she died.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well - that's where you're wrong. I stopped speculating a while back. Now I am clearly trolling. But, all in good fun. And with a purpose

We don't always know what really happened - ever. But it's easy to see how easy it it is to see what we want to see

And then - some of us just throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks

More precisely, we will never know what really happened in this case, hence we speculate.
What we do know is that there is no evidence at all that any Trump supporter did anything wrong, or Trump.
We do know that the protester had no right to protest in that location and therefore he did do something wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...don't think this guy is what he pretends to be.

Reno agitator lives with 93 year old dead woman whose voted Dem 6 times since she died.

twitter.com...

Aha, looks like our agitator is not only on the payroll to agitate but is part of the effort to commit voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Indeed it does look just like that.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join