It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The reason things get violent at Trump rallies is because the Clinton campaign are paying people to get violent. -Sandman441

Allex Jones on the Bill Clinton is a rapist shirt:
Anyone that gets on national TV, with the shirt clearly, for more than five seconds, gets a thousand dollars

so, let's just drop the idea that it's so offensive if protesters at trump rallies might be getting paid, we know for a fact some of the ones at the hillary rallies are motivated by the money!!! -Dawnstar

The country's sunk pretty low here. Some things are worth taking offence over. Inciting violence for political gain, using rape accusations as a publicity stunt; if these aren't offensive, what is?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why isn't a Trump rally open carry?

Because his entire life has been fear based.

And maybe because there has already been one attempt? Why do you guys all act like it never happened? Oh right, because the MEDIA has done that and you're hopeless bound to their version of reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The media has incited this sort of violence.

Do Trump supporters even listen to what Trump is saying?!?

Here is some Donald Trump quotes from this video:

"Knock the crap out of him, will you? I promise I will pay for the legal fees."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very very rough. And when they protested once they would not do it again so easily."

"I love the old days. You know what they would do to guys like that at a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

Well, apparently, some are listening...

a reply to: UKTruth

Those people have already lost their minds, although they know enough to pretend they are not far left

I'm far left, and far from pretending i'm not

edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I know. Your posts reflect that.
I am sorry to tell you there is no cure.
You have my sympathies.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Quotes by Donald Trump: "The Mexicans are an amazing people." "Finally we will be united, all races." "Let us spread the love we have in this room."

Hateful? No, not at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Quotes by Donald Trump: "The Mexicans are an amazing people." "Finally we will be united, all races." "Let us spread the love we have in this room."

Hateful? No, not at all.

Saying nice things because your campaign manager tells you to doesn't make you nice. Trump's anger and hostility is based on fear of inadequacy.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 7-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Hateful? No, not at all.

Saying nice things because your campaign manager tells you to doesn't make you nice. Trump's anger and hostility is based on fear of inadequacy.

Trump says bad things - it's all on him.
Trump says nice things - it's not him, it's his campaign manager.

Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Can you find an example of Gandhi or Nelson Mandela saying "Knock the _____ out of 'em and I'll pay the legal bills?" Come to think of it, has Trump actually fulfilled that promise?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Can you find an example of Gandhi or Nelson Mandela saying "Knock the _____ out of 'em and I'll pay the legal bills?" Come to think of it, has Trump actually fulfilled that promise?

Trump is no Ghandi, but Ghandi had his flaws which he freely admitted.

Nelson Mandela was not always such a 'good guy'.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

There is no such thing as a wholly good or a wholly bad human being.
You seem to want to idolize and demonize.

edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You have my sympathies.

What? No conversion therapy?

What did you think about the video I linked?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Agreed. That's why it is pointless for Trump supporters to defame Hillary.

Nope, I just want people to see clearly. Even Hitler would pet a dog now and again.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

You have my sympathies.

What? No conversion therapy?

What did you think about the video I linked?

There is no conversion for those without hope.
Sorry. But I do sympathise and pity you if that's any consolation.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Neat.

So any thoughts on Trump encouraging people to be violent towards protestors?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
Neat.

So any thoughts on Trump encouraging people to be violent towards protestors?

What thoughts would you like me to have?
When discussing with a person on the far left it's best to establish that from the off, as anything deviating from what you want is not going to be heard, rendering a discussion fairly pointless.

So, lay out what you want me to think and we can bypass the chit chat.
edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

"The Mexicans are an amazing people." "Finally we will be united, all races." "Let us spread the love we have in this room."

Hateful? No, not at all.

Nothing demonstrates more love for Mexico than claiming its country is sending its killers and rapists here, and wanting Mexico to pay for a giant wall to keep Mexican immigrants out, right?

Let's not forget his tweet:

"Jeb Bush is crazy, who cares that he speaks Mexican, this is America, English !!"

Who cares about the most non-English spoken language (Spanish) here, this is 'Murica!

His slogan should be Make 'Murica Great Again For Some People.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So, lay out what you want me to think and we can bypass the chit chat.

I'll tell you mine instead. Trump has a history of encouraging people to be violent. It shouldn't come as a surprise when that manifests itself at one of his rallies.

Let's not forget when a homeless latino man was beat with a pipe and the offenders attributed their actions to Trump's words. Trump's initial response to that was saying his supporters are "passionate" instead of making it clear he didn't condone the violence.

Later he says he doesn't condone the violence. Of course, as my video shows, he had prior many times.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
President it risky profession. dude run to Putin, youtu.be... , nits fEMEN immoral attack to Putin youtu.be... ... and as have you in "free" country? youtu.be... woman just lost Now do not ask where she was going , not fact in the capitol, the fact that she was unarmed, and with baby
edit on 7/11/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump is no Ghandi, but Ghandi had his flaws which he freely admitted.

Nelson Mandela was not always such a 'good guy'.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

Did you just compare Trump to Manela? Yeah, no.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

No. Trump hasn't killed innocent people like Mandela did.
They were both womanisers although Mandela's weakness for beating his wife makes him worse.
I think they go further apart when we look at Mandela's history of support for oppressive dictatorships in other countries.

Really nasty guy all-round that Mandela.

edit on 8/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join