It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: A Military-Governmental-Industrial Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You know I found hilarious that The Carlyle group is benefiting for our wars and the death they care not, and still some will defend their actions.

Funny they are link to everything money power 9/11 Saudi Arabia bin laden and bush.

They get the money from our defend budget they are the only ones involved everybody else are just under their umbrella, even my husband Salary is paid by one of their "subsidiaries times 3 " down the line on their big conglomerated.

Is not competition just like haliburton no competition they have been bying all companies that deal with defense around.

And by the way any body than cares to know, I have a degree in business, funny I made it as a Spanish teacher for many years.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I thought that was the way it always worked i,e Corp & Gov hand in hand
Didn't you all know that .......... wake up America

From one of the MASSES in UK

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You know I found hilarious that The Carlyle group is benefiting for our wars and the death they care not, and still some will defend their actions.

Marg.... first of all i find your sense of humor a bit strange not to say disturbing....if you do find it funny in your mind that deaths are benefitting companies....

Funny they are link to everything money power 9/11 Saudi Arabia bin laden and bush.

What links to 9/11 Marg? or Bin Laden?......

They get the money from our defend budget they are the only ones involved everybody else are just under their umbrella, even my husband Salary is paid by one of their "subsidiaries times 3 " down the line on their big conglomerated.

You just told us, again since i remember you said this in the past, that your husband works for what to you is an evil company..... What exactly does this prove? Is your husband evil? Does your husband have any proof of the evilness of this company?

And by the way any body than cares to know, I have a degree in business, funny I made it as a Spanish teacher for many years.

What is your experience in corporate business Marg? and what is funny about you having a degree in business?.... as i said, i find your sense of humor strange to say the least.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

And yet they are subjected to the results of decisions made by those who do make it a point to know this stuff......that's the point......maybe if more people became involved in the processes that constitute their rights and freedoms we could have a society where the right hand talks to the left.......but that would conflict with the interests of the few......

I will, for the sake of argument conceed that the above facts may be true and that these large multi-national companies are profiting from and even directing world political affairs to their benefit.

My challange for any of you is to name any nation on the planet, past or present where that is not true and that hasn't been the case.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Muaddib while you live in your bush dream la-la land people around here has a life that deal with things you only dream on.

Yes ignorance is a bliss.

NWO one day you will see the light while you hide in your littler home thinking about how the world used to be before bush.

Sometimes naiveté is cute but on a grown person is just scary.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh, that just leaves me speechless. How does one respond to irony of that magnitude?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Muaddib while you live in your bush dream la-la land people around here has a life that deal with things you only dream on.

Yes ignorance is a bliss.

NWO one day you will see the light while you hide in your littler home thinking about how the world used to be before bush.

Is this your response and your proof?

I rest my case.... no proof but instead make ad hominem attacks on those that bring up legitimate questions and facts.....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Carlyle group owns our defense budget, and their dirt is all over their endeviours.

According to the 4/18/04 Washington Post, Saudi Prince Bandar's wife, Princess Haifa al-Faisal, "may have used a Riggs account to donate money to a charity that then gave some of it to the Sept. 11 terrorists." According to the Washington Post, federal regulators "called Riggs actions a "'willful, systemic' violation of anti-money-laundering law." Riggs officials have "acknowledged years of deficiencies in reporting to law enforcement hundreds of millions of dollars in suspicious financial transactions by foreign customers, particularly those connected with the embassies of Saudi Arabia."
[Very Related: According to the nonprofit Texans for Public Justice, Jonathan Bush is the President and CEO of Riggs Investment Management - a major arm of Riggs Bank. He is also the uncle of President George W. Bush.]

Anti bush people make all the lies about the "god sent" and his family ties to the Carlyle group.

The problem with this group is that after 9/11 they went from a background company or just a "shadow" to profiting big with the war in Iraq.

Occurs taking in consideration that papa bush was involve too.

American Prospect, By Robert Dreyfuss, 12/18/03 - Is the Carlyle Group (the defense mafia) controlling EVERYTHING?] ...Experts say [the 'private' army] could lead to a wave of extrajudicial killings, not only of armed rebels but of nationalists, other opponents of the U.S. occupation and thousands of civilian Baathists-up to 120,000 of the estimated 2.5 million former Baath Party members in Iraq...
An ex-presidents' club of right-wingers - including Poppa Bush - runs the world's largest private firm. Carlyle profits from Star Wars Missiles, military consulting, and selling weapons to all sides!

What a dignify group they are so typical, on working on all sides.

Their dirt goes all over but I decided to just quote a few.

So muaddib I am just such a bad person bashing our beloved "god send" from hell family member.

Occurs papa bush nicesly only works in the back ground now after all his son is the president.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I will, for the sake of argument conceed that [...] these large multi-national companies are profiting from and even directing world political affairs to their benefit.

Wow, you'll concede that? What graciousness!

Reducto Ad Absurdum, anyone?

My challange for any of you is to name any nation on the planet, past or present where that is not true and that hasn't been the case.

The companies you're talking about (large multinational corporations) didn't exist until the late industrial age. These corporations are also of such a nature that they do not tolerate any social structure that doesn't require world banks and their accoutrements.

Since these corporate beasts were born, all attempts by people to create cities or nations where people held their own non-world-bank-currency (I.E. Gold Standard) have been systematically destroyed through covert or direct intervention (espionage and war)

Confessions of an Economic Hitman may help you to understand how this system really works. It also explains how some of the smallest countries on earth with barely literate populations can be so heavily indebted to the US.

We are holding them hostage so Joe Six-Pack can buy his own personal Hummer on the same absurd credit scams. In the end, only the banks win.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And my challenge to you is to name a corporation that has profited from and controlled world political affairs to its benefit through the Whitehouse, the house of Saud, and numerous power structures around the world on as large a scale as Carlyle. Carlyle is the bank of the elite, and hundreds of lives contribute to their fund everyday.

-raven

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven2012

And my challenge to you is to name a corporation that has profited from and controlled world political affairs to its benefit through the Whitehouse, the house of Saud, and numerous power structures around the world on as large a scale as Carlyle. Carlyle is the bank of the elite, and hundreds of lives contribute to their fund everyday.

-raven

Thanks very much for that answer, that is how it goes they care less of the lives that are as stake as long as is a war some where that they can benefit from.

War Is Sell - Washington's Power Elite Are the Beneficiaries of War [American Free Press, by Christopher Bollyn, 02/10/03] What if a totally immoral bunch was ruining the world for personal profits? "War has always been a profitable money machine for shrewd investors with foresight, but the extremely close connections of the Carlyle Group, a Washington-based private equity investment firm and major war profiteer, to the Bush and bin Laden families-and the current occupant of the White House-raise unavoidable questions of waging war for profit."

Also the carlyle and haliburton conections with the White house are all for profits.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by fourth horseman
Dwight D. Eisenhower, upon leaving the office of president in 1961, warned future generations against the dangers of a "military-industrial complex," and the "grave implications" of the "conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry."

No single company can illustrate that progression better than the Carlyle Group, a business founded on a tax scheme in 1987 that has grown up to be what its OWN MARKETING LITERATURE once called "a vast interlocking global network."

I am pretty sure you are wrong. First off the Carlyle Group is not a military owned or Federal owned company, it is one of the largest private companies which focuses in the following: aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, consumer & retail, energy & power, healthcare, industrial, real estate, technology & business services, and telecommunications & media.

When Ike talked about the "military-industrial complex," he was concerned about the potential for funneling tax dollars straight into companies and industries that profit from war.

Historically, war is bread and butter for financiers - providing profits from interest payments that last for generations...

Carlyle fits the bill, and the Carlyle-Iraq-Bush scandal brings Eisenhower's warning back to life, with bells and sirens...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Carlyle is a shadow government,wonder why the media & government remain so hush-hush about their dealings?to see their leverage look no further than their ownership of USIS (US Investigations Services) which investigates the backgrounds of potential and current government employees,and provides them with varying levels of national security clearance.USIS, with its underground facility carved into rock located deep inside a mountain in Boyers,Pennsylvania,is also home to the personnel files of thousands of government officials.Among their many shady dealings,Carlyle's purchase of Medpointe Pharmaceuticals-one of like 3 companies allowed to sell potassium iodide for the treatment of thyroid cancer in the event of a nuke attack,should give you a feel for where their interests lie.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Vajrayana]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vajrayana
Carlyle is a shadow government,wonder why the media & government remain so hush-hush about their dealings?to see their leverage look no further than their ownership of USIS (US Investigations Services) which investigates the backgrounds of potential and current government employees,and provides them with varying levels of national security clearance.USIS, with its underground facility carved into rock located deep inside a mountain in Boyers,Pennsylvania,is also home to the personnel files of thousands of government officials.Among their many shady dealings,Carlyle's purchase of Medpointe Pharmaceuticals-one of like 3 companies allowed to sell potassium iodide for the treatment of thyroid cancer in the event of a nuke attack,should give you a feel for where their interests lie.

Source for Vajrayana: CorpWatch

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thanks for providing the Carlyle-Medpointe link Memoryshock,somehow I forgot that
.Carlyle Group can be thought of as big brother's pawn shop.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
MemoryShock great link, I tell you we have been sold, American and Americans has been sold.

We are owned by everybody but ourselves. What a shame, we are struggling to make ends met while our governments keep the elites the real power wealthy at our expenses.

What a same.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hmmm. Yea, we've been sold, but are we powerless? ...I don't think so.

What are the options? ...I just read that Vermont wants to secede from the Union. ...We could all just walk, start a new country, and stick Bush and Co. with United States of America, Inc. - and no peasant pool.

...Of course we could do the boring thing and just keep filing lawsuits, but I really do like the idea of dropping the corporation, and walking out the door...

[edit on 26-1-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What a dignify group they are so typical, on working on all sides.

Their dirt goes all over but I decided to just quote a few.

So muaddib I am just such a bad person bashing our beloved "god send" from hell family member.

Occurs papa bush nicesly only works in the back ground now after all his son is the president.

First of all, would you care to actually put a link to those excerpts?

Second of all, you better tell your husband to stop working for the evil company then.....if you believe the company is so evil, why do you use the money your husband gets from the company?.....

You and your husband must be part of the evil NWO.....ya, you are here trying to blend in a conspiracy site, but you are just a mole.....

I am pretty sure you won't even realize what I mean....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

First of all, would you care to actually put a link to those excerpts?

Marg provided references, including: the Washington Post, Texans for Public Justice, the American Free Press, and American Prospects.

IMO - You're playing a silly game, barely sophmoric.

:lightbulb:

New word for half-baked, insulting neo-con attacks masquerading as de-bunking "argument" - sophmoronic

.....ya, you are here trying to blend in a conspiracy site, but you are just a mole.....

I am pretty sure you won't even realize what I mean....

Marg may have trouble with the language Maudib - but she handles concepts and abstraction exceptionally well...

Some of your posts do contribute value, maudib, but petty games and insults don't qualify. They interfere with intelligent discussion.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
soficrow,

Thanks, for that, you know muaddib hates me with a passion because I am able to show the realities of life in the bush administration.

It's a shame that a fellow Latino has forgotten his roots and has become so blind to the political agenda of a true rotten government.

He hates me because even when I am Latina I was born American with parents that were also born Americans and grandparent that were born American also, and they also had fought for this country and die for this country.

I can say and talk everything I want to thanks to my American ancester, how about you?

Get Bush administration is dirty.

He hates me for never having to deal with a bad life after all even my parents were educated and had very good jobs and a good life and my husband is American born also.

Get over it Muaddib to be an American does not mean to kiss after your politicians for favors.

Hard work will do just the same.

Carlyle group is a real and their links with the Bush family are too.

Haliburton is real and the links to the government and the Cheney family are true.

Those are the people that are ruling our country and Haliburton and Carlyle groups are monopolizing the money that comes from the tax payer money on this country.

They are doing that do to the links between them and the administration, is immoral right down dirty.

And you can bark all you want and insult me but the true is that is nothing you can do about it to make the bush administration any cleaner.

Bush and his cronies are doing the digging all by themselves.

By the way I gave you the day of the publications, so you do the tracking on the sources.

Also as you can see I don't back off for anybody including you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join