It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I cant stand Obama but credit where its due, that was pretty classy

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Obama's anger was not about defending the protester.

He was shocked and appalled that his minions did not obey him when he demanded them to shut up and obey their master dictator.

It WAS very candid and interesting...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I am gonna miss the class that Obama brought to the circus. agree or disagree with his politics, the campaigns themselves were always respectful and just a clash of ideals verses a hatred of people.

Hillary is trying to mimic that, but it simply doesn't work with her. it seems calculating whereas Obama seemed genuine.
And Trump...well, telling people to punch protesters..yeah...

I seriously hope this was hidden sarcasm.Every time he opens his mouth was some form of rude comment.

“You’ve got an older gentleman who’s supporting his candidate,” he added. “He’s not doing nothing. You don’t have to worry about him.”

Even that , in context can be considered just another rude , snarky set of comments when taken together.

Considering the bull feces that your candidate has uttered, I am amazed how you could even find that snarky?

Your sack of "it" president (and I do hope you are a US citizen) has been president and doing this sort of thing for 8 years .
Trump is not President yet. And....how in the HADES do you figure Trump is " my candidate" ? Are you saying you know me ?
In that case.....
Game over man , and you never had any tokens

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"Come on, man!"

Sorry. I just really wanted to say that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

This in not the Mud Pit! Keep the conversation civil and within ATS standards, or the will be consequences.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/ Member

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That's a nice spin on what happened.

DA nailed it.

No cameras on the guy or security dragging him out?

The crowd sounded like they wanted blood.

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Obama's anger was not about defending the protester. He was shocked and appalled that his minions did not obey him when he demanded them to shut up and obey their master dictator.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I am gonna miss the class that Obama brought to the circus. agree or disagree with his politics, the campaigns themselves were always respectful and just a clash of ideals verses a hatred of people.

Hillary is trying to mimic that, but it simply doesn't work with her. it seems calculating whereas Obama seemed genuine.
And Trump...well, telling people to punch protesters..yeah...

I seriously hope this was hidden sarcasm.Every time he opens his mouth was some form of rude comment.

“You’ve got an older gentleman who’s supporting his candidate,” he added. “He’s not doing nothing. You don’t have to worry about him.”

Even that , in context can be considered just another rude , snarky set of comments when taken together.

Considering the bull feces that your candidate has uttered, I am amazed how you could even find that snarky?

Your sack of "it" president (and I do hope you are a US citizen) has been president and doing this sort of thing for 8 years .
Trump is not President yet. And....how in the HADES do you figure Trump is " my candidate" ? Are you saying you know me ?
In that case.....
Game over man , and you never had any tokens

I have been on this site for a long time, and have read numerous of your posts, your candidate is obvious. Not only am I a citizen but a veteran, and some of my ancestors have been here since 1621, so yeah pretty invested. Your hatred of Hillary and Obama have been pretty obvious, and in fact, don't think I have seen you defend anyone but Trump. I have all the tokens I need, and my card is punched, have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: [post=21470086]Byrd[/post

Should have never lied about the ACA. Biggest mistake of his political career. It costs him midterms and his legacy come Tuesday. That is how he will be remembered. A half black man who lied to Americans.

Other than that and some other things I really love the guy..

but yea..

of course he is 10 times better than Hillary.

Obama is actually a real human being. He meant a lot of things he said.

Hillary and Trump just say stuff, obama did too but he seemed to actually believe it. And that hasn't turned out great, so imagine a step down to Hillary or Trump?

I have to say Obama was much less depressing than George Bush.

I'm just loving how much corruption is getting exposed. That makes this my key election for the future. not necessarily the votes and the winner, but the story and the pulling back of the curtain.. Could be a pivotal moment in American history. Or maybe nothing will change haha..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
A half black man who lied to Americans.

I really doubt "half black man" is going to be in the top 10 (or 100) things people think of when they remember Obama.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here he is getting all excited.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here he is getting all excited.

www.youtube.com...

That was a pretty class act by Obama, and you have a problem with it. Damnit I am scared for the country I signed my name on the line to defend. Hate is hate, and it seems to have blinded a large portion of our population.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
xuenchen, I rarely agree with you, and that is okay. You strike me as an intelligent individual, and in fact we have had fairly decent convos in the past. I am baffled by your support, of this racist, bigoted, he has been convicted in the past, mysoginistic ( he goes to court in Dec for child rape), I truly do not understand. I am voting Giant Meteor for 2016.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You have done it. You have made me already start missing obama, knowing what comes next will be a mere shadow of the worst in our imaginations.

This is the way it used to be.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
You have done it. You have made me already start missing obama, knowing what comes next will be a mere shadow of the worst in our imaginations.

This is the way it used to be.

BFFT i am afraid we are all going to miss W and Obama in the the future, this has actually reached the outrageous point.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Something tells me you hit the nail on the head.

A Trump or Clinton presidency is going to make people wish for the "good old Obama days".

Sad times indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok, just watched the video.

This is interesting. I will concur that Obama expressed a moment of humility in leadership with his curtailing of the 'mob mentality' emanating from his supporters. And they're his supporters you know... not that many people turn out to see Hillary (unless Jay-Z & Beyonce perform but remember they're Obama's friends in the first place).

He had to tell them to 'hold up' a lot.

What I fund humorous and ironic about this video is that it's a rare look at our president having to publicly confront the childish, unfocused behavior of his supporters. That is behavior that he helped create!

I respect that our president stood up for this Trump supporter in defense of his free speech, his service in our military, and the fact that he is a senior citizen.
edit on 11/5/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

(post by SaturnFX removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

(post by SaturnFX removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Shouldn't he be presidenting or something?

Isn't he on the clock?

Why is he sticking up for a criminal?

Good thing that was hillary's crowd and not his, he would have been more pissed they didn't listen to him the first time he said focus.

I hope he has a few words with her about it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join