It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Gothmog

"Come on, man!"

Sorry. I just really wanted to say that.

Yeah . Sometimes I just gotta end a ridiculous one-sided debate. Just my way. And most folks here know who my candidate "was" (hint, hint)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Byrd

Obama is actually better than Hillary.

Hillary would have said...'can't we just drone him'?

Actually Hillary wouldn't have said anything and the True Pundit would create a hoax article about it and once again, nobody would catch on to the fact that they were being lied to.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The good thing for America is that President Obama will be around for A LONG TIME and he won't have his rhetorical hands tied behind his back. I realized after he took to the trail for Hillary that he's been trying for eight years to remain apolitical and truly represent all sides of America as best he can.

To his political detriment, as the right-wing in this country has no honor and no interest in moving the country forward.

It really pissed me off when he seemed to collapse when the ACA was in development, allowing the Gang of Six to sew together this abomination that we passed in 2009. He abandoned single-payer and universal coverage because he tried to "reach across the aisle" as did the Democratic dopes in Congress.

What we were left with was the Republcian "healthcare plan" that was hatched in 1986 at the Heritage Foundation, field tested with RomneyCare and then lobotomized in the ACA.

However, President Obama has shown even after 8 years of Republcian obstructionism, being called everything in the book by the right-wing media, he still believes in the core American values of freedom of speech and expression.

I look forward to hearing from Mr. Obama for a long time to come.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

A class act - President Obama and the first lady

You know, three days before this election, I have so much to say. Probably like a lot of people. Emotions are running pretty high

This is a conspiracy site, and the past eight years I've seen nothing but hatred for Obama from both sides

I love the guy. He's my guy. I don't always agree with him, and he's disappointed me. He's not perfect. Now he's leaving and I see how this goes...We don't respect anyone who is fallible - seems like. We can't respect people we disagree with - politely or otherwise. Weird and depressing that humanity isn't something we see until we're about to lose it

I read the letters left for new presidents left by leaving presidents - and wonder is that kind of civility over?

Having said all that, I can see it won't change. If Hillary is elected all we will hear is hate. From the left and the right. If Trump is elected? I've been thinking about this. Can I show him any respect? I guess we'll just have to see how this goes - right?

Mostly now I'm trying to have a sense of humor about the whole thing :-)

Late night television will be a blast - until everyone's in jail. And the inauguration! Yeah - let's spend some time thinking about that - the Trump inauguration... The inaugural poem. Good times

I'm tired of fighting - and as an English friend of mine just said to me a few days ago: America has survived worse things than Trump. That goes for you Hillary haters too :-)

We'll survive - and maybe learn a few lessons too

edit on 11/5/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: cleanup

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I guess Obama isn't a total moron. It would have really helped Felon Hillary's chances if the Veteran was hurt by a DNC fruitcake mob.

Not so fast. Where is the video? Without video nothing from a DNC source is credible - believable.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join