It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement Sources Confirm: Ready to File Charges Against Clinton!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Laughed out loud when I saw this!!! Let's hope they go down BIG TIME!!!!

Here ya Go think this is right on time! Lol!!

Pax
edit on 11/2/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

It is FAR more probable, had sex with a 5-12 year old....perhaps Bill was there with Trump and participated with him/when Trump had sex with a 13 year year old. It really does not matter, we did not know Bill would do such nasty things when he was voted in some 20 years ago and had we known maybe things would be different.

I am not voting Bill into office, and knowing everything my very own eyes and ears have heard/seen sure as hell would not vote for Trump!!

The little old lady who pays TAXES on what little she has sure as hell should not.....Donald has paid no Taxes in years....totaling more than more than 100000 make in a Freaking YEAR

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

yeah i see your point there's no way hillary knew of any this hahahahaha i can't even write that without laughing. This is no reflection on her or the clintons as a family just slick willie all by himself completely alone, in secret. looking at what we have learned of hillary if she had even an inkling of a suspicion this was happening she would surely have done something about it! You are right trump is bad, bill is bad but hillary she is what america needs! I can see why you would want her to win!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How does that song go? Ding dong the witch is dead. Gooo FBI!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Fixed the link for ya

I will only believe it when I see Bill Clinton in handcuffs.

Otherwise its probably just internet gossip.

Well turns out it is the NYPD Chief:

NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

And apparently there is itineraries. Bill went over 20 times, and Hilary at least 6:

The new emails contain travel documents and itineraries indicating Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Weiner and multiple members of Congress and other government officials accompanied convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on his Boeing 727 on multiple occasions to his private island in the U.S Virgin Islands, sources said. Epstein’s island has also been dubbed Orgy Island or Sex Slave Island where Epstein allegedly pimps out underage girls and boys to international dignitaries.

Both NYPD and FBI sources confirm based on the new emails they now believe Hillary Clinton traveled as Epstein’s guest on at least six occasions, probably more when all the evidence is combed, sources said. Bill Clinton, it has been confirmed in media reports spanning recent years, that he too traveled with Epstein over 20 times to the island.

Source

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Hope that police chief isn't riding in cars for a while.

That or he may be found after a suicide with two shots to the back of the head from a gun he doesn't own.

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: paxnatus

I have never been as excited as I have been this past week to check in on ATS and see the continuing destruction of the Clinton Cabal.

Which strangely is indistinguishable from "making stuff up."

Priceless, you could not make this up!

Apparently someone can.

link   
Would Indictments of 1 or more people in Hillary's circle of influence (before 11/8) negatively affect her election victory chances?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

There's a lot more evidence that this story is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Links?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Links?

Yep. I prefer them to patties.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Always possible.

But I've not seen any one disprove it in the thread on it.

Also the NYPD Chief has not denied it. It's spread far and wide you think by now if it were not true he would be speaking out.

Meanwhile on fox news, some of it is been independently verified, this was from last May:

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

fox

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm not seeing the comments made by the NYPD chief anywhere but on right wing blog sites.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I'm not seeing the comments made by the NYPD chief anywhere but on right wing blog sites.

Imagine that.

So much for links or proof.

Edit: CNN only runs bad stories against the right.
edit on 3-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Like a lot of this last minute election nonsense, I don't even see any evidence that it's an actual story. It looks like something a few far-right websites simply made up to attract page views.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sounds too good to be true.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

NYPD police chief James O'neill has been on the job less than 2 months. I don't think he's willing to jeopardize his new position yet. As pointed out by an earlier poster, there's nothing on the net about this Hillary rumor. Just the usual websites parroting each other.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Way too good, way too convenient.

Before we all start hootin' and hollerin' in celebration... Let's see 'em in prison orange first, eh?

I've doubts as to the veracity of this story.

...and frankly? I god damned well don't want it to be true. Because this ain't political, this is plain f'n evil, with victims having had horrific crimes committed against them.

I'd just as soon it not be true, thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've been reading all these threads and following the Wikileaks for the last year or so and all the time lately. It does not look good for Hilary at all. If even one of these go through and she and probably Bill, as well, is charged with even the least plea--there will be a major shakeup in America. It seems pretty clear that many people and media outlets are influenced by the Clinton and the establishment regime. There is going to be major fallout when this all breaks.
I am not a Trump supporter and all I can hope is that he doesn't always act like an arrogant idiot man-child. I almost see something unprecedented happening that will result in a postponed election, and then...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is highly doubtful. You're going to need more than an email containing a flight itinerary to convict a former president of child rape.

The evidence is always waiting to be released. How convenient yet again. Are we ever going to get the truth about any of these people or do they just constantly screw us around and get us to fight as a distraction to take our money? If nothing comes of this will anyone wonder who put in all that effort to write up a totally fabricated story?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join