It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement Sources Confirm: Ready to File Charges Against Clinton!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This story has just been released. If it is in fact true, it is beyond sickening! Here is the meat of the story:

Sources within the New York Police Department are confirming that the NYPD is currently investigating allegations that Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years. These reports have been confirmed my multiple others, and it appears that the NYPD is closing in on the former President. According to senior sources within the department, investigators are making plans to bring charges against Clinton and his accomplices after finding new information in Anthony Wiener’s emails this weekend. News broke in May that Clinton’s relationship with known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein extended much further than previously reported.[…] Now, sources within the NYPD are saying their investigation has evolved to focus on Clinton exclusively after several of the emails found on disgraced former Congressman Anthony Wiener’s laptop implicate Clinton in an international child sex ring.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

I think this may in fact be the truth. It would certainly explain why Director Comey acted so quickly with his letter to congress.

Your thoughts, ATS?

Pax

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fixed the link for ya

I will only believe it when I see Bill Clinton in handcuffs.

Otherwise its probably just internet gossip.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I have never been as excited as I have been this past week to check in on ATS and see the continuing destruction of the Clinton Cabal.

What I never would have imagined is that is would also bring to light the horrific nature of the pedo's in power.

We are witnessing the Jimmy Saville of America unfold because of a politician named Weiner!?

Priceless, you could not make this up!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Orange is the new pantsuit.

May it be so.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My thoughts? My thoughts are I tried a half dozen times to get your source to load with no luck.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT JUST ONE "CLINTON NEARING BEING ARRESTED" THREAD FOR NOW???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Fixed the link for ya

If we are lucky we will be seeing far more people than simply Billy boy go down.

I had no idea of the Huma/Weiner relationship and the more I have seen it does appear that Huma very easily could have been acquiring dark secrets for either foreign govnerments or her own protection.

And Hillary loved her!

Funny how karma catches up to the guilty in the end!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So Hillary goes free but they get her pedo husband? Didn't it also speak of Hillary on the "Lolita Express" with dear friend Jeffrey?
The games have started-the finger pointing will probably take years-this is going to be one bloody bath-and we have to live through it with them. Maybe that's why their Hollywood friends have been distancing themselves from the Clintons; they were warned.
Mostly, I wonder, where does George Soros fit in this?
And I am done, done with the Bushes-all evil.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome back Pax!

Good find. The Clinton pot is getting mighty hot.

The stage is set!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
HOW ABOUT JUST ONE "CLINTON NEARING BEING ARRESTED" THREAD FOR NOW???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Selling state secretes, pay for play, lying under oath, funding AlQaeda & ISIS, pedophilia.... I mean really multiple threads are expected when the entire shadow government is being exposed!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Clinton Foundation " Pay For Play " Evidence Found by the F.B.I. . Will She Bow Out of the Race Now , or be Imprisoned After the Election ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If this is all true, then I believe the Clinton Foundation forgot to bribe the NYPD during their investigation into Jeffrey Epstein.

I have been reading reports on the internet that claims Hillary is tide to the same thing as Bill.

If this is all true then game over. The Clintons are done for good.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"Sources within the NYPD" ???

Is that supposed to be more or equally valid as sources inside the Kremlin??

I want this brazen thug to go to prison just as much as the next but enough with the gossip.

That FBI Comey guy standing up and saying they have reopened the investigation was the greatest announcement in 2000 years. This better amount to something.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Fixed the link for ya

Thank you my friend for the link fix.....I don't know guess we will have to see...I think they are both going down!!

Pax

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Welcome back Pax!

Good find. The Clinton pot is getting mighty hot.

The stage is set!

Thank you so much JinMi.......Ok check out these video's

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is a video on Lolita Island and sex with underage girls.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Um guys, Titor just emailed me some footage from the upcoming election..

Let me see if I can link it. The actual nomination is at 25 sec in.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

We can judge people by whom they associated with.

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton says enough.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Past presidents usually get pardoned. They should take some of that money though and put it to and anti corruption charity Haha.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ive got to say , I dont exactly trust the source on this one. However , if by some chance this is true , we at last know why the Clinton Foundation favored certain nations. And the reason for the gifts from certain Middle Eastern countries. Where this kind of thing is widespread.
Only time will tell

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join