It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement Sources Confirm: Ready to File Charges Against Clinton!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: pianopraze

There's a lot more evidence that this story is a hoax.

Then why did Comey reopen the FBI's investigation while Loretta Lynch up to Obama himself have spoken out against it, never mind the massive pressure behind the scenes.

Comey doesn't do this unless there's something serious which was found.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: pianopraze

There's a lot more evidence that this story is a hoax.

Then why did Comey reopen the FBI's investigation while Loretta Lynch up to Obama himself have spoken out against it, never mind the massive pressure behind the scenes.

Its a good thing James Comey had promised to report any new findings to Congress. AG Loretta Lynch (Comey's boss) would have been able to force him to be silent otherwise.

Even as a child, Comey was held at gunpoint by a mobster in New Jersey, but got away. He's a fierce crime fighter.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree. but I won't buy into speculation until concrete evidence is put forth.

I'm all about the Clinton's going to jail, but I don't care much for unsubstantiated "my source says" stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The last NYPD commissioner went to work for Teneo in September. The Clintons have their fingers in Everything.

Don't hold your breath on an investigation going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Orange is the new pantsuit.

May it be so.

LOL! You and DBCowboy got me dying tonight!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Actually O'Neil was promoted to commissioner, in Sept 2016, Gomez became the new Police Chief for NYPD. With this story circulating, the police chief will need to make a statement publicly on whether he did say this or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What happens if they come to arrest Bill since he has his own personal Secret Service? Especially if Bill doesnt want to go to jail. They are sworn to have to protect the president from foreign enemies AND domestic right? Just a scenario.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Now, it doesn't get stranger then this! www.huffingtonpost.com...

So according to them it was all made up by rogue FBI agents! Yeah right, If that's to be believed then I poop rainbow sherbet!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

Did you read the article? Not "rogue" fbi agents nor did they imply that is was made up. The article clearly says that certain investigators were blinded by political leanings thus rendering them ineffective at performing their duties. It also says that despite all this, these agents presented their case to prosecutors known to pursue corruption and their cases were not strong enough to enter legal proceedings. Where did you get that the article accuses anyone of making up a story?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

They're sworn to protect the country from all enemies foreign and domestic, nothing precludes the president from being a domestic enemy. In fact, I'd argue the last several presidents have ALL been domestic enemies.

Jaden

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join