It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manure Dumped Again at Ohio County’s Democratic HQ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A Warren County Ohio Democrat office was the victim of pranksters again.

Some body unloaded a truck full of manure near the front door.

Same thing happened in 2012.

Maybe it was some disgruntled early voters?

Republicans have denied any involvement.

Manure Dumped Again at Ohio County’s Democratic HQ

Democratic Party officials in are cleaning up in an Ohio county. Again.

The Warren County Democratic Party chairwoman says a truckload of manure was dumped outside its headquarters early Saturday morning. The same thing happened in 2012, but Bethe Goldenfield says the party has a security camera that could help identify the perpetrators.

The sheriff’s office is investigating. County GOP Chairman Jeff Monroe says the party had no role, and he tells The Cincinnati Enquirer it offered to help clean up.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So much for good clean fun.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Better than broccoli I guess.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Maybe they just cleaned out the BS inside of the Democratic HQ building and left it on the street like the Hillary bus does.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

More proof that the idea of Tolerant Republicans is just a myth.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well that's a real popular assumption ain't it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Some body unloaded a truck full of manure near the front door

Did Clinton hold a press conference there?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Perhaps if only you had done something about all the corruption within the DNC instead of defended it this could have been prevented.

Maybe it was done by democrats who are against corruption in their party? I know that is a long shot, but there are a few of those in existence.

edit on 30-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's a bit cold to use it for gardening.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well that's a real popular assumption ain't it.

I don't know. But it's some kind of excuse that I hear many around here using all the time as if it has some truth or meaning to it so I figured I'd use it to demonstrate the irony of it all.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Maybe it was "the Russians".

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How can you even get there? The "Tolerant Republicans" not only denied any involvement (Can you prove otherwise?) they even offered to help clean it up. It would be a cold day in hell were the Democrats to be as magnanimous.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Perhaps if only you had done something about all the corruption within the DNC instead of defended it this could have been prevented.

Well since I'm not part of the DNC I'm not sure what you want me to do about an organization I don't have any affiliation with.

Also, if you'd like to point out where I've defending the corrupt practices of that same organization which I'm not affiliated with that would help because I don't recall ever doing that either.

On the other hand I do remember speaking out against the DNC being corrupt quite a few times which I can show in opposition of your allegations against me.

So if I were you I'd think about who it is you're leveling accusations against next time before you do it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's a bit cold to use it for gardening.

for democratic politicians the lies grow year round.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Maybe they just cleaned out the BS inside of the Democratic HQ building and left it on the street like the Hillary bus does.

It could have been Hillary's ambulance on wheels doing it again. Wasn't she campaigning in Ohio recently?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Like I said. It's simply a common excuse given by many conservatives around here against liberals whenever something like this happens to them.

When they use it they seem to think it's a valid thing to say with some truth to it. I'm saying it to point out the irony of such a statement which is made even better by you trying to oppose it. For that I thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nevermind..
edit on 30-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, if you would read what's been posted, which I've posted twice now. What I posted was an example of the excuse Conservatives use here all the time when something happens to them even though they have no proof of who did it.

So I used it as an example of Irony by saying the same thing only reversed. Which you apparently not only cannot understand but you're actually trying to make some sort of argument against me for it and accuse me of supporting the corruption of the DNC even though you can't provide any evidence of me doing so.

I can however provide plenty of material where I attack the DNC for corruption however proving your allegations to be false and you a liar.

Shall we keep going down this road???

EDIT: I see you decided to edit your last comment. Well it wasn't fast enough and I answered your original comment before your edit. So I'm leaving it.
edit on 30-10-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Maybe some one returned all the poop that the Clinton bus dumped a few days ago.Or they had a farmer friend that did it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Maybe some one returned all the poop that the Clinton bus dumped a few days ago.Or they had a farmer friend that did it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join