It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manure Dumped Again at Ohio County’s Democratic HQ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not like they firebombed the place.

This falls more in line with being a 'prank', not terrorism.

Yeah, cause terrorizing people doesn't count unless there is death.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Damn trump and his people are dumping again!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For anyone that is interested, having, grown up in that town I can add some context. This is a REDNECK town that exploded in population as yuppies flooded in with subdivisions. It is an extrememly right leaning town in the adult population. The police chief made himself "acting city mayor" a number of years ago to give himself more power in light of several financial scandals. The town is so thoroughly republican that as a young democrat (admittedly notably less young and democrat today) I was routinely chastised by the poll workers when I asked for a democratic ticket. They campaign and post right flyers AT the voting booth. That truck load of manure could have come from nearly any man, woman, or child in the only town I know of that has such a high dollar tax base and a rodeo. Or it could back up from their sewer system that fails so much they use school calamity days for it (because they keep adding subdivisions to a system designed for 1000 people and sweeping it under the rug).

As far as the Dem building goes, it is almost always empty (except for a Zumba class) and it is in an old state route in the country so it was a very easy target.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The rest of you may know this town from the other times we have made national news; when one of our male fire fighter got a DUI in a bikini (and for some reason had a large number of wigs In the trunk) or when our most prominent business leader was having his residential tenants come to his office in his grocery store for belt whippings when they were late on rent.

Welcome to Waynesville, Ohio!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

In the interrogation room, all night they hammered him:

"We know it was you that too did it in 2012. We know you dumped the number 2 twice. [another detective knocks on the door, whispers in the interrogators ear] Alright, we just got the lab results on the doo back. We had them double check it. We know 2012 piles you doodoo was from you. So just confess already, I gotta go take a s-"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

How on earth was this not posted in relation to this happening?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Most realistic black lives matter protest to date. for this guy.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not like they firebombed the place.

This falls more in line with being a 'prank', not terrorism.

Yeah, cause terrorizing people doesn't count unless there is death.

Youre gonna have a real problem when this thing gets going.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join